Jump to content
Namata

BIONICLE EDM Medley

Recommended Posts

I hope to one day finish my Naming Day fanfic, but in the meantime, check out my electronic, dance-friendly medley of BIONICLE music! Complete with a slideshow!

346400079_Titlecard(1).png.c7bb1d75a2d9ff02b3eec13fcda652d3.png

Youtube link

I'm an amateur music producer, so I very much welcome constructive criticism about how I can improve the mix. But I must say, I'm pretty happy with how I managed to combine two of the rock songs in the final chorus :D

Edited by Namata
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

sig2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Black Six said:

I definitely dig this and would love to hear more. Any chance I could get the file and would you be opposed to me using it during our live streams and background music?

Thank you for your kind words and for yet another front page feature! You may absolutely use it for BZP videos and livestreams. PM me, perhaps?


sig2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took me a second to figure out why I was digging 0:55 and onward so much, then I realized it was a MIDI version of Hero, my favorite BIONICLE song ever. Well done!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 11:41 PM, Disciple said:

It took me a second to figure out why I was digging 0:55 and onward so much, then I realized it was a MIDI version of Hero, my favorite BIONICLE song ever. Well done!

Thank you! I love that song too, glad it was recognizable :)


sig2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is awesome! :D  I love how you were able to combine so many different BIONICLE themes in a coherent and enjoyable way! :)   I’ve been listening to it while doing homework, and it has been helping me focus. :)


~Daler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Daler99 said:

This is awesome! :D  I love how you were able to combine so many different BIONICLE themes in a coherent and enjoyable way! :)   I’ve been listening to it while doing homework, and it has been helping me focus. :)

Thanks a ton! Glad to hear it doesn't feel jumbled. Good luck with the homework!

6 hours ago, Calamitous T said:

Congrats on the coverage! :D This is awesome.

Thanks T! :)


sig2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard the song on Bzpower's stream, and got to say it's amazing. I love how the tunes were recognizable, but different enough that I had to listen to be sure I was hearing it correctly.


u9et1dt.gif

 

Banner made by Onaku

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 8:18 PM, Voxumo said:

Just heard the song on Bzpower's stream, and got to say it's amazing. I love how the tunes were recognizable, but different enough that I had to listen to be sure I was hearing it correctly.

Thank you so much! :)

  • Like 1

sig2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...