• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New Hero Factory sets revealed at German Toyfair

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2012 - 05:15 PM

As a large portion of our community may be unaware, the Nuremberg Toyfair in Germany has come and gone in the space of a week. Thankfully someone had the foresight to bring a camera and posted the images online for all to see. You can read it here if you know German or you can run it through Google Translate if you don't.The pictures are at the bottom of the article, but take your time browsing through the rest of the images as well! There's a good variety of new sets and figures to look at, most notably the beautiful eye candy in the form of brick-built minifig statues.Despite this, I'm sure we're all looking forward to BZPower's own coverage of these sets when Toyfair comes to New York this weekend. Hopefully we'll get some closer images of the heroes and their nemeses!

View the full article

#2 Offline Takua Nui of GoAnimate

Takua Nui of GoAnimate
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 69 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2012 - 01:05 PM

This weekend? Does that mean they'll be up next week, or during the weekend? I'm a little excited about these.
Takua Nui
of
GoAnimate

#3 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2012 - 01:36 PM

Stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevBannerwithInterests.png

#4 Offline Smitty

Smitty
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,420 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2012 - 06:54 PM

Well thta site is blocked at work :(

"NINJA GO!"

"Yeah Ninja go clean your room..."

#5 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 11 2012 - 07:17 PM

Oh, come on. Just look at Breez, then look at Nex. You can't tell me Nex looks the slightest bit good next to Breez! It just makes me-...No. Calm down, Automaton. You raged over the 4.0 sets when you saw them and now you love them. Maybe your opinion may change. Maybe. I hope not.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#6 Offline Hakann-The Bully

Hakann-The Bully
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2012 - 07:55 PM

Stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE O_O?! I do like how they've incorporated the buzz saw into one of the sets, very nice :D

Posted Image
Stalwart Defender now, took me long enough XD

#7 Offline Takua Nui of GoAnimate

Takua Nui of GoAnimate
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 69 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 05:48 AM

Oh, come on. Just look at Breez, then look at Nex. You can't tell me Nex looks the slightest bit good next to Breez! It just makes me-...No. Calm down, Automaton. You raged over the 4.0 sets when you saw them and now you love them. Maybe your opinion may change. Maybe. I hope not.

Nex seems to be the weakest set so far.

Takua Nui
of
GoAnimate

#8 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 12:19 PM

The ugly, yellow thing next to him is trying hard to compete.BAD AUTOMATON! Stop complaining!

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#9 Offline Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 332 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 01:38 PM

I agree, Nex is hideous.All the others look pretty cool, though I'm of two minds about the spindly yellow guy..."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Logo.jpg                                                                    There was a time when the world was plunging into darkness...a time of witchcraft and sorcery, when no-one stood against evil.

That time...is over.

#10 Offline Nathan Evo

Nathan Evo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,366 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 01:49 PM

Nex isn't anywhere near as hideous as Stormer, trust me.
"I'm on Toxic Reapa's home planet, and I've found a cocoon full of what I assume are younger versions of Toxic Reapa's deadly species.
My instincts say I should trash it!"

#11 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,826 posts

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 02:07 PM

Have to agree. At the very least, Nex has a unique weapon, a nice new piece on his shoulder, his bright colors are balanced out by the gunmetal accents, the helmet looks good, and his torso printing helps make the white chest just a little less obnoxious. A decent set IMO, quite a lot better than Surge.But Stormer... Don't even get me started.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#12 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 02:16 PM

Cool! Even though i don't think i will buy any of the second series...

-G u u R a h K

#13 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2012 - 02:21 PM

Stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Stormer isn't confirmed, but it should be cool to see his new pieces

Stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE O_O?! I do like how they've incorporated the buzz saw into one of the sets, very nice :biggrin:

Really? i saw something like the skrall shieldsaw thing on XT-4 (If that's his name, the yellow one)

-G u u R a h K

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users