Bionicle Kits For Sale!

Munty

Greetz again, after a very long week of digging through piles of bitz and half made models I've finally got a good amount of complete sets to put them up here for sale! I've been as thorough as I can in ensuring that these kits are 100% authentic to their original design but I have noticed one or two discrepancies while taking these pictures. Firstly you'll see in the picture of my Bohrok sets that there are 2 Kohraks but they actually have different coloured fangs and different Krana too. Only noticed this today but I know the fangs should be blue (I already need 2 of these to complete my Kohrak Va so will increase the amount I need to 4 I guess!) The only other thing I need to mention which I actually already knew was that one of these Pohatus has a yellow brain instead of the orange one he should have. I don't think I have a replacement coming so that may just be how he has to stay but I'll have a dig around if I manage to sell the other 2 and there's still a request for more!In addition to the kits pictured here I also have a few more which I'll be listing soon but I need some final parts first. These include (but are not limited to) another Tahu and Pohatu, some more Rahkshi and a pair of Nui Rama. I also have a near complete Jango Fett with instructions if anyone is interested. Missing a few fingers on one hand and the rocket assembly from his back...Anyway on with the pics! I don't know what these go for so I'll check the forums after I post but bear in mind I'm in the UK not the US so postage will be relative to the distance these items travel! Either message me or reply here with any interest. Here we go...Here are the Bohrok;P2100041.jpgA couple of Vahki; (heads are spare if anyone needs them!)P2100042.jpgThe Rahkshi that are already complete;P2100043.jpgTwo Toa Nuva;P2100044.jpgAnd a squad of Toa Mata;P2100045.jpgFinally I have an army of Makuta that are most certainly for sale as I don't need 4x Teridax's in my collection! I'm keeping one but all of them are 100% complete and correct. The missing blade from the middle guy will be arriving tomorrow. Oh and the golden mask will be staying with me, so that one will actually not be complete. Sorry forgot that bit! Here they are though. First 2 buyers get 100% complete and original models so don't miss out!P2100046.jpg

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

woah, how much do you want for 1 pohatu? would $5 be good enough for you (since you have 3 spare pohatus, i'm hoping for a low price)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well I now have 4 spare Pohatu's so I'd certainly consider it Bulik! I'm guessing we'd have to figure out the cost of Transatlantic shipping though as I'm in Europe and your use of a dollar sign leads me to believe that you're probably not :D Obviously I've not sold via BZP before (though I have in many other mediums) and I've never shipped a Bionicle before either, only recieved them. If you'd be interested in finding out how much it would cost me to send overseas just let me know where abouts you are (vague address via pm is fine for now) and I can take that to the post office here and get a rough idea on charges. I'm selling everything above without canisters so presumably it shouldn't be all that expensive but as always the more I ship together the less it will cost so be sure to double check the list for anything else you may need too!For anyone else reading this, there is now a 4th Pohatu Mata, 2nd Tahu Mata and 2nd Guurahk to add to this list. Pics available if necessary but they're the same as those above anyway! Everything is supplied 100% complete and original but no instructions or canisters unless stated. I also have a Lego Knights Kingdom Rascus (minus shield) which I'll sell cheap if anyone wants it. And don't forget Jango Fett! He's getting some new fingers soon so he'll only be missing his backpack and if anyone is interested I can get those parts too and sell him complete. Just make me an offer!

Hey Batman, I can have a look into shipping for you, might be able to partially dismantle him for a smaller package I guess and he isn't that heavy on his own. I think I'd be happy with $30 as I don't see many opportunities to get hold of this guy for less than that, let me know what you think. If that sounds ok I can try boxing it up and check the postage cost for you. Cheers, T

I do indeed, that's how I do all of my buying as it is so seems like the best way to do my selling as well! It's almost tomorrow where I am now so I'll have a look at how I can package him tomorrow then have him weighed at the post office. I keep as much packaging as I can from goods I recieve so shouldn't be anything on top of actual shipping. Will find out a price and let you know unless I hear otherwise but for now I must bid you goodnight! (Remember it's almost sunday here now so I can't get an exact price until Monday but I'll be going to town for a Valentine's card then anyway! Hooray for commercial holidays!)

Haha, it's actually just the two Nui Rama sat on top of each other in these pics but yes I do have a spare pair of those. I'm missing one of their blue masks right now but I have a set in my own collection as well and will be buying a replacement soon anyway so could part with it before my next order I guess! I believe there may be a spare set of instructions for these guys as well in which case I could supply that as well. Would have to check on postage as before but how about $35 for the pair of them and Pohatu?(If you'd like a Nui Kopen specifically I'd be happy to rebuild it as one before mailing to ensure you have all the right pieces, just let me know!)

Edited by Munty

hmmm... I'm not sure. I've been preparing to buy some things the past couple months, so could you put those on hold?You dont need to rebuild it though.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well I have enough of old Kopaka that I can say I probably won't be running out anytime soon but I'm hoping to get rid of the spare Titans I have asap really as I need the cash back to keep my personal collection growing! I can certainly be sure not to let them go without checking with you first, not sure too many people will be after them in the meantime. I guess really it depends on what sort of timescale you're thinking of, I'm buying up some more stuff today so soon I'll be out of spending money without some sales to help me out :biggrin:NB : Will post pics when I have them but I have a bunch more canister sets on their way soon. Also going to have a complete Axonn and Brutaka in the next week or so but will only sell for the right price as I like these guys! Canister sets on their way are Pohatu Nuva, Onua Nuva, Kohrak, Onua, Kopeke and Turagas Vakama and Whenua. Got a bunch more spares coming too so will probably be building up some new kits in a week or so as well!

Edited by Munty

hmm... how about the pohatu and both turaga (vakama and whenua, there are turaga, right?) for $10, and i'll think of the rest later

Got a LOAD of new stuff on it's way now, some for my collection but a few duplicates as well. I didn't manage to get hold of a second Brutaka sadly which means the one I' working to complete remains my only one for now. That said I probably won't want to part with it for less than around $45... Part of the reason for this is that I'll have to place a few new bricklink orders just to finish the guy off but mainly it's because I like him and he's never easy to get hold of!!! Let me know your thoughts anyway, I'm going to be visiting the post office today to get a few items weighed up to help me price future sales. Will probably do a canister set on it's own, 2 or 3 together and a single Titan. Should help me put together rough quotes at the very least!Bulik, apologies I was only half right with my last post! I do have two Turaga on their way to me but one of them is Matau not Whenua! I do have Vakama though. If you're after specific Turaga though do let me know as I probably have spares for a few more in the box (especially with the new batch on it's way soon!) Anyway, Pohatu and a pair of Turaga would be fine by me but I'd really be looking for more like £10 than $10 as these little guys are getting harder to find than the canister sets now! Of course if you wanted those 3 AND the Nui Rama I could maybe do you a slightly better deal as I'm short on funds to continue buying right now! How about $50 for the Rahi, both Turaga and Pohatu? Of course I know you don't have that money to spend right now so I'd have to hold them for you (seems pointless to send twice and pay more shipping than you have to!) but I don't mind doing that if we can come to an agreed timescale first. Let me know your thoughts or if you'd like a different selection then let me know! In the next few days I'll get some pics of my new sets up too so stay tuned for that!Cheers guys, T

actually, didn't you say before that it would be $35 for pohatu and the nui rama?I guess I'll pass on matau, but i'll keep thinking. ill try to post soon

Careful don't confuse me now :D The $35 was for the Nui Rama and Toa Pohatu. $50 would be for both Turaga as well but seeing as you don't want Matau that's immaterial now I guess! Could do the same lot without Matau for $40 I guess. To be honest I'm having difficulty with constantly converting prices from £-$ and back again! Especially with the exchange rate at it's current level, the $35 I initially asked for seems a little low for what you'd be getting. But I already offered it so I can't very well change my mind on you now, it's not your fault after al :P I'll update this thread as I go based on what I manage to salvage from this weeks deliveries anyway so maybe think it ovcer and then see what I have that you'd like.As far as postage goes I now have a chart that should give me pretty accurate predictions on transatlantic shipping costs. Makuta for example (for you Batman) is a shade under 250grams which according to my table is about £2.28 via slightly slower surface mail. (Air mail is about double that!) Anyway, that works out about $3.60 which isn't too bad at all considering what I've been paying just to ship these things from inside the UK! If anyone was to want something quicker than that then airmail remains an option but personally I'd advise being patient, using surface mail and trying to make bigger parcels to get the most out of your money. As you'd expect, canisters are less than half the weight of most Titan sets and so they work out to be about half the cost to ship. That means the above is probably a good estimate for 2 canister sets and one small item as well. Bulik, both Nui Rama, Pohatu and a Turaga would probably be about 350grams or around there. That equates to about $4.70 or there abouts.Let me know thoughts on any of the above, Batman if you're interested in me shipping Makuta to you then just say the word and I'll get the wheels in motion. Bulik, have a think about what you want/need and I'll do my best to get them to you for a good price. And remember if you don't ask you won't get :D I'll be taking a bunch of deliveries later this week so will update what I have when they arrive. Cheers, Tim

How much for either nui-rama? I don't care if it is missing only one mask, as I have an extra.I have no idea how to put in a sig.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You mean just one RG? Not sure I can really split them up as it would undoubtedly leave me with one that I'd have a lot of trouble selling! Honestly I think $30 is a good price for both of them and I wouldn't want to go below $20 for one for just that reason. Not many people want to buy one half of a Rahi set!Everyone is very quiet in here all of a sudden, what happened?! Anyway, I got a few more deliveries this week so the list of items for sale has now grown significantly! I've taken pictures of all of the new items so here are some links to those, though most are fairly common kits so you know what they look like already!Got 7 more Toa Mata, that means I have at least one of every set for sale now.http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170072.jpgLewa, Gali and Kopaka Nuva;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170075.jpgBlack, blue, red and brown Rahkshi;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170077.jpgWhite, blue, green and black Vahki;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170080.jpgHere are some more Bohrok and Kal with the Hydruka Thulox and Morak;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170083.jpgMatoran from several different generations;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170084.jpgAnd a few more that I missed when I did that last round up.Lewa,Kopaka and Onua;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170085.jpgOnua Nuva, Pohatu Nuva and the Rahkshi Kurahk;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170086.jpgToa Inika Nuparu;http://i1198.photobu...le/P2170087.jpgAlso I'm quite chuffed to have come into possession of no less than 3 of the limited edition canister set, Toa Hagah Norik...P2170082.jpgI decided to do a stock check while all of my extras were out rank and file so here is what I have to offer...Tahu x 4Onua x 5Pohatu x 5Gali x 1Lewa x 4Kopaka x 2Onua Nuva x 2Pohatu Nuva x 1Gali Nuva x 1Lewa Nuva x 2Kopaka Nuva x 1Bohrok Nuhvok x 1Bohrok Gahlok x 2Bohrok Lehvak x 1Bohrok Kohrak x 3Bohrok-Kal Nuhvok x 1Bohrok-Kal Lehvak x 1Bohrok-Kal Pahrak x 1Rahkshi Panrahk x 3Rahkshi Kurahk x 1Rahkshi Guurahk x 4Rahkshi Vorahk x 2Rahkshi Turahk x 1Vahki Bordakh x 2Vahki Vorzakh x 1Vahki Zadakh x 1Vahki Rorzakh x 2Vahki Keerakh x 1Toa Hagah Norik x1Inika Nuparu x1Makuta Teridax x 3Nui Rama x 1 pairHydruka Morak x 2Hydruka Thulox x 1Turaga Nuju x 1Turaga Matau x1Metru Nui Matoran Tehutti x1Voya Nuia Matoran Balta x 2Also got a bunch of roboriders if anyone collects them and still looking to shift old Jango Fett! LEt me know if you fancy these things. Also Sir Rascus of knights kingdom (the early one) with no shield and a bunch of slizer parts but no complete models. Would like to be rid of these so just make me an offer!Basically everything you see here (and a little more!) is for sale.P2170092.jpgI have about 20-30 more models that need parts replaced before they're good to go but they aren't particularly exotic so what you see here is pretty much what you get, just a few more duplicates on the way.For now though I've stopped buying as I really need to sell some of this stuff now! MY personal collection has now grown from 15 to 87 sets (not including titans, got lucky and scored Nidhiki and yet another Teridax this week!) I really need to start clearing some space now and getting some of my cash back to allow me to continue collecting so if there's anything here you like the look of please let me know and we can certainly sort something out. Overseas postage is nowhere near as bad as I'd expected so just ask and I'll get a quote if there's any western interest. Thanks for looking, T

Edited by Watashi Wa

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I've been thinking recently and have decided to reconsider this.Do you think you can sell pohatu mata for $4 because of the larger amounts, or will stick with $5? or $7 or $8 for both pohatu and matau, depending on the first question?is that muaka in the back of the large picture for sale?

Hi Hippo, I have plenty of Pohatu now so can certainly give you a good price on it. Would be dependant on you having a few other items too though as I really need to start shifting some of my duplicates! I now have basically everything for sale, and if you want something I don't already have, chances are I can still get it pretty quick :PAmong my current bargains are the ever increasing number of Makuta Teridax in my possession. I think I now have four or five with another two on the way! If anyone is interested in one of these I can probably come up with a pretty reasonable price now!The Muaka is currently incomplete with the last few bits on their way shortly (as in whenever I place the order!) but I could be convinced to part with it for a reasonable price.Anyway, back to some number crunching and again remember I'm working cross currency here so it's a little tricky for me! I have lots of Pohatu's so I'd love to trade a few in for some cash instead but I still can't go giving them away. $4 is just a little too low as it equates to very little in sterling (£) and that's obviously what I buy in! The least I'd be happy selling a single Toa Mata for (even when I have this many of them!) is about $4.70 in US currency so still a very good deal. Generally I think I'd be looking for around $6.50 each but I'd be happy to go on the lower price if we can come to a deal that way.As for Matau, you'd be amazed how hard it is to find the original Turaga these days (or maybe you wouldn't as clearly you're looking for them :biggrin:) plus I only have a few of these sets spare. That said it IS a very small set and I'm here to help people not rob them! I think in this instance Matau is actually worth more than Pohatu so how about $10 for the pair? As I've said before, buying more at once is good for me so if you wanted anything else on top of those two I may be able to offer a better price overall but personally $10 won't even buy me an hour in the pub so I think it's a pretty good deal :biggrin: Postage should be cheap too as they're two small and light models. Let me know what you think.(As far as Muaka goes, he started off as a virtual husk so has had a lot of new parts ordered. Realistic price for that guy would be about $20 or $30 for him and the other 2 you wanted. If you still wanted Nui Rama too I could do the whole bundle for $50)Also, I'm now shopping to order so if there's anything specific that anyone out there is looking for to further their collection just let me know and I'll keep an eye out for it. I also have a bunch of Titan sets which are incomplete but I'm working on rebuilding them as we speak so if you're looking for one of the big sets ask me and I may be able to help there too!Anyway, my collection is now fairly massive as I said so please just ask and I'll tell you what I can do. I have everything up to 2006 save a few of the Rahi and a lot of the later stuff as well. Just ask and an answer shall be given! Cheers, TEDIT : Now have Gahdok and Cahdok with another set possibly coming soon!

Edited by Munty

Sure Kopaka I have a few spare Lewa lying around! Where in the world are you? Remember postage costs won't you! As I said above, I'd like about $6.50 for these Toa but I have spare Lewa so let's say we move them for a round $6 each? Is there anything else you'd like? I now have spares of pretty much everything from the first 6 years and it'll be a better deal for both of us if you have a little more! Let me know if you're interested anyway and I can get him shipped off to you. Cheers, T

Thanks Kopaka, I do indeed have a paypal account but I can't give a shipping cost until I know where you live :D Would you like Lewa and Pohatu or are you thinking about just having Pohatu now? Postage difference between one or two will be fairly minimal either way. If you'd like Pohatu and Lewa I could do the pair for $10.50 + p&p if that sounds ok? Otherwise the individual prices are as above. Let me know which you'd like and pm me a mailing address and I'll get you a final price and box him/them up for you. Thanks, T

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the delay but I don't check here all too often anymore! Rider, I'm looking for £20 for a full set of Mata which is about $32. That's for a full set guaranteed complete and correct but no instructions or canisters. You'd have to add postage onto that as well which wouldn't be cheap but shouldn't add too much to it either. I'm looking for £15 for a set of Nui Rama which is another $24 but buying all this stuff together will really help on postage. I'd probably look to just disconnect the limbs to allow better packaging and then find the smallest box possible for posting. I think we can call it $55 for the Toa and Nui Rama + whatever postage is. If you're interested please PM me your mailing address and I can get a shipping price for you to make your final decision on. Norik, I now have a full set of RoboRiders (6 not 7), all with instructions and promotional posters (of the combiners) 3 of them with canisters. I'm just waiting to replace some missing weapons on these guys right now but once that's done I'm going to be looking for top dollar for these things! I don't know about over there but these things are scarce in the uk. Will probably be looking for upwards of £40 for the full set at the very least which is over $60. Remember this is a very complete set of OOP kits, only missing 3 canisters and it'd be perfect. As I say, it's hard to find these in the uk so I'm going to put a high price on them and just wait as long as it takes for someone to take them. Let me know if you'd like to discuss a deal. As for the Muaka, yes it is but it's still incomplete and the other one will probably never be finished! I do have a pair of them complete with box and instructions if you wanted a collectors piece though? I didn't get it cheap so I couldn't let them go for less than £30 (about $47) plus postage. Obviously it's a good chance to get hold of a very nice piece though, as complete as you're likely to find! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you and hopefully speak soon!To end I now have full sets of ten generations of Bionicle Canister sets. Currently missing Barraki, Phantoka, Mistika and everything later. Also missing just one Piraka and Mahri which is frustrating but I'm hoping to finish those sets soon.New Titan sets include Keetongu, Nidhiki, Axonn, Brutaka, Krekka, Sidorak, Makuta Teridax, Dume+Nivahk, The Shadowed one (Keetongu + Roodaka combiner, no spares) both variants of the Boxor, Nui Rama and Vezon+Fenrak. Also have Cahdok and Gahdok but missing a few parts which are due any day now. HAve many other items, boxed and unboxed, if I've forgotten to mention it here just ask and I'll see if I have it somewhere. Also working on a full set of Slizers/Throwbots if anyone's in the market for those and I know it's not lego but I now have several of these odd Neo-shifters I'd like to get rid of!Crowning glory in one of my most recent purchases has to be the movie edition Kraakhan which now has pride of place in my personal collection. If anyone wants to make me a generous offer though I'd like the money more than the mask :DThanks for your posts and let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I'm open to counter offers but they need to be close to my opening prices or it just won't be worth my while! Let me know and thanks again, T

I live in the southeast US. What would be an estimate for the Akamai Trio? That's Tahu, Onua, and Pohatu Mata... I used to have them, then a relative stole them from my grandmother's house were I was keeping them... still bitter about that...Anyway, I haven't bought anything through BZP before, and I'm not sure if I will, but a lot of that depends on how much you're asking for for the three of them. I would assume that you have the canisters, instructions, etc?Thanks!

Hi Akaku, no canisters or instructions for the ones I'm selling right now I'm afraid! Instructions can be had online for free though so only really an issue if you're building a hardcore collection. I have enough spares to put together that bundle without breaking a set though so you're in luck. Ideally I'm going to be looking for around $20 for half a set of Mata and $40 for a whole team (ignore the price I gave Rider, it's gone up and he's missed out!) If you'd like me to find out what postage would be just pm me an address and I'll check it for you. If you're interested I can do a deal so I don't mind lowering the price slightly to account for postage costs, shouldn't be too much at all though so let me know if you want me to check for you! Cheers, TPS . Movie edition Kraahkan is now officially for sale as I had a second one just come in! MAke me an offer if you want this evil looking thing in your Kanohi collection.

Instructions aren't problem (many of mine are missing, and i know every canister set up through about '07 with my eyes closed anyway:P), but a lack of canisters is a bit of a deal-breaker, sorry to say :( I move frequently, and my collection is hardcore enough to at least require canisters. Thank you very much for responding so quickly, but unfortunately I'm no longer interested.Wow, I just realized that might have sounded really mean. Sorry 'bout that... Not trying to be rude in the slightest :P

No worries didn't sound mean XD I now have 8 Makuta Teridax for anyone still looking! Be nice to sell a few and the price is as low as it's going to get at $25 so let me know if anyone's interested! Got a bunch of sets up for sale now and a bunch more titans so again please ask if you're looking for anything!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi sorry for the delay, been selling much better on other sites than here so I visit rarely. Can do those two for about $19 if you're interested, PM me if that's any good. Thanks, T

• 2 years later...