• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Anime General Thread (Official)

• Please log in to reply
1404 replies to this topic

#1401 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 60 posts

Posted Apr 11 2014 - 10:28 PM

My library was selling off their graphic novel collection a really long time ago, and I bought all the FMA there was there. It was book number 7 all the way to the last one for a dollar a piece. Needless to say I bought the lot, my mom was angry because we had already had too many books in the house in the first place. I find the book much more detailed, funny, and brutal. The show is nice, but skims over a lot of stuff. Just started watching the show again for a second time.

Edited by KittehWubbins, Apr 11 2014 - 10:29 PM.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I am building Alphonse Elric from FMA!! Please PM me some tips, I really want to make it good.

#1402 Offline -Whiplash-

-Whiplash-
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,158 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 01:46 PM

My mom was angry because we had already had too many books in the house in the first place.

That's Crazy, a parent was angry because their child has too many BOOKS. Never thought it was possible.

dlyh2od.jpg

#1403 Offline Raku Ichijo

Raku Ichijo
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 06:45 PM

Too many books? That's... Possible?

Anyways, It's a new season, what show's (if any) are you following? I've only seen the new Nisekoi episodes and The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior, but what I plan to be watching this season includes:
The two aforementioned shows
Soul Eater NOT!
Riddle Story of Devil
One Week Firends
Chaika -The Coffin Princess-
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

selector infected WIXOSS

Atelier Escha & Logy - Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

And I was only planning on watching two or three things this season...

gallery_60140_160_59756.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

Currently Playing ~ BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd ~ inFamous: Second Son

#1404 Offline Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone
  • Members
  • Toa

• 139 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 08:08 PM

JoJo Friday every week, and that's about it so far.

hElbrZ6.gif

#1405 Offline dotcom

dotcom
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,754 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2014 - 10:07 PM

It's only two episodes in and I'm already finding it hard to not get irritated by all the little things the Soul Eater NOT! anime is changing. I don't mind additions for the most part, but removing stuff entirely bothers me a lot. Sigh. At least it seems like the thing I'm thinking of is in the next episode, but still....Sigh. This fan rage is doing me no good.

wwwwweeeeee.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users