Tng's Comics!

Axilus Prime

Comic 23: The War Begins is up! I can't say it was worth the extra wait, really, but it's worth about what you'd expect from my comics!The title makes it seem boring and cliche, but it has nothing that's been done before. (Well, maybe the ending was sort of done before, but not by me and not in that way.)Don't worry, Soran. You'll discover that element. Count on it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow. Being tired out really does strip me of inspiration, thanks!(Today was really tiring, I chased a guy around for slapping me in the face, and then this girl starting recording it on her phone. Needless to say, that's why I continued the pursuit to the point of exhaustion/escalating to the point of a long chase/mock battle that was not staged involving a battle with metal poles, several people making cameos to do mischief or give advice, a tag-team effort against me, and at the end of it all, a series of ridiculous challenges when I was already exhausted, just so the other guys could see my limits. It was overall ridiculous, the good part was it did sort of impress her.)I never thought of that. Now, seeing as it was your idea, I'll have to tweak it to make it more unique. After all, TNG had a similar problem with a Cordak Blaster anyway. Remember that?

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I liked the comic, was pretty funny. I think the comics are doing really well. great jokes used as well. I think my favorite part was the 'Viva La-' "Don't even think about it". Was pretty funny. I also like 'beats up floor' joke with the no lunch breaks. Nice job on the comic, and keep up the good work,~Soran(By the way: Soran is a matoran of Iron, Technically Toa of iron are the strongest toa against a makuta (Because they can literally rip apart makuta armor like its nothing, which also caused Makuta to basically genocide the Matoran/Toa/Turaga of iron).)

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I liked the comic, was pretty funny. I think the comics are doing really well. great jokes used as well. I think my favorite part was the 'Viva La-' "Don't even think about it". Was pretty funny. I also like 'beats up floor' joke with the no lunch breaks. Nice job on the comic, and keep up the good work,~Soran(By the way: Soran is a matoran of Iron, Technically Toa of iron are the strongest toa against a makuta (Because they can literally rip apart makuta armor like its nothing, which also caused Makuta to basically genocide the Matoran/Toa/Turaga of iron).)

technically, toa of light, iron, and magnetism are all equally effective against makuta.Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

I actually enjoyed the comic a lot. was really funny. I think that is Teridax now but I don't know.. probably Stabbington... I like how everyone is avenging Soran's death, and how many times whoever that evil bad guy is who I am guessing is Stabbington considering the title is dieing. Nice job on the comic as usual.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Boss Tweed Thanks! Can I stick that up on the front page in an awards section?@Yup, that's Stabbington making new bodies. However at the end, he turns to MOL Teridax and has his rear handed to him on a platter by real Teridax.Thanks for the comments!

thats what it is

bBhcfWO.png

You can make an animation by using Gimp. You paste a sprite on a frame, make a new frame (Make sure the frame isnt transparent) and then post the new sprite. Once you have all the frames down and everything you save the animation as a gif. Also, if you want to see the animation while your doing it, go to the filter options and click animation, and then click playback.~Soran(I like the comic, it was really good, I especially liked how Teridax was explaining everything, that was really funny.)

Uh... you could save as gifud have to draw many copies of the entire comic just for that one sprite and compile them, but that would ruin the sense of reading a comic

Who said anything about making all my comic animated? No, I have a special project that will require this, but the regular comics are staying as comics.Important Announcment: This series is NOT cancelled, nor will it ever be for quite a long time. It's far too simple and easy to make for me to do that, since it's all ATOS and Chimoru, with a touch of OK2 and Exdee. However, I will not begin work on the next comic until I finish a walkcycle. I'm halfway done with it too, so you should expect work to begin on the next comic tomorrow, and its posting either tomorrow or the day after. (Yes, I was also so busy I forgot to make an April Fools Special, oh boo-hoo. At least I worked the Yearly Masks into the main plot, right?)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 26: Soran's True Element is up!Soran, you are officially a Toa of Iron! But read it anyway. I really don't think anything in this comic was predictable. (Not even the part I just said blatantly out loud is predictable.)Also, never mind what I said about Season 3 being longer. It will be the usual 10 comics, so my greatest project ever can begin.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 27: A Bizarre Problem is up! Yay, more weirdness! Special effects on one of the panels done with GIMP! (A pain to use, but required for my newest project.)Quick Announcement: Comic 30 will be a FULLY ANIMATED GIF COMIC. One, because I need the practice, and two, because I want to end the by far least predictable and cliche season with a bang. This could cause Comic 30 to take up to two weeks to be completed, because I'm trying to get the animation at least to the level of Dark709's Comic: The Movie 2, which means walkcycles have to be made properly. Scenes where characters draw weapons that aren't lightsabers could complicate things as well, but are necessary.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Malignus: Sssshhhh, we can't have the readers knowing about that stolen quote now can we? (Blocks meteor with an axe) @Soran Well, this time, I was aiming for a confusing, mystery plot. The basic thing has been laid out, but the mystery is the details...I find that my thoughts have gone from mostly comedic to slight saga, to 50-50, to mostly saga with slight comedy. And the thing I told you about in PM will be nearly full saga, with the humor simply being jokes, banter, and awkward moments. (Along with TNG's ridiculous appetite, which is part of what makes him TNG.)Thanks for the comments! Oh, and to everyone who reads this comic...to please the fans, I would like to ask you all who your ten favorite characters who AREN'T TNG, Kaio, or Teridax are. Put it in the format of a Top 10 list, and don't put yourself if you're a PGS. PGSes are main-main characters as far as I'm concerned.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hm... I liked the mail man in some cases, although recently since hes a toa hes been a pain. I like him when he had those random appearances.Rahagathe random guy whose name I forgot but he was the person who was also a henchman for Stabbington, had a green miru I think.Nui-Jaga that always attempted to eat Soran.I don't really have a top ten since the other characters haven't really developed as much personalities. but if this is for that one project your doing, then also the PGS's.~Soran

Yes, it is for the project I am doing, to determine popular cast. Teridax is reserved a spot because he is important.Project Cast As Of 4-5-12 11:25 AM1.TNG2.Kaio3.Soran4.MIY5.Malignus6.Gravity7.TPH4.08.Nui-Jaga (I really didn't expect this. Wow. Still, he seems to be popular.)9.Stabbington (These comics just aren't the same with our ever-scheming and clumsy villain, are they?)10.Rahaga11.Vezon12.Teridax(Required despite not being main comic cast)13.Rahkshi(They go with Teridax)14. Kardas (Karz, yeah!)15. Turaga Nui

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Thanks for the comments, guys! I got a list of jokes on my personal site so I don't forget, which are all for Comic 29. Unfortunately I have none so far for Comic 30 aside from a scene involving Kardas and Great Spirit Indigestion. (Make of that what you will.)Also, you may be wondering how Fenrakk becomes Kardas. I never gave the slightest explanation...so the logical conclusion is "see Comic 29." It is both a major plot device that even affect the project I have planned for after this season, and a joke. You can post your guesses here, PM me, or comment on my profile, if you like.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 29: War on Stabbington's Guts is up! Sorry, Soran, didn't get to use the six-shade sheet you gave me because that one is in a file I don't want to ruin, which will happen if I use it outside of GIMP, so that's reserved for animations. (AKA THE NEXT COMIC!)Comic 30 will take quite a while. I have school this week too, so that will further delay it. Expect it in more than a week. Also, I really need someone who can add sound to my animations for after Comic 30 is done! Someone, PLEASE sign up for this! (And don't pull a Malignus and charge me $5 for it.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 29: War on Stabbington's Guts is up! Sorry, Soran, didn't get to use the six-shade sheet you gave me because that one is in a file I don't want to ruin, which will happen if I use it outside of GIMP, so that's reserved for animations. (AKA THE NEXT COMIC!)Comic 30 will take quite a while. I have school this week too, so that will further delay it. Expect it in more than a week.Also, I really need someone who can add sound to my animations for after Comic 30 is done! Someone, PLEASE sign up for this! (And don't pull a Malignus and charge me $5 for it.)

i'd advise you to contact superkid11 about sound. im sure he will help

bBhcfWO.png

The Wretched Automaton has signed up! Leraku signed up soon after. Many thanks to both of them! (Comic 30 will not be using their talents, as it is only a Season 3 Finale combined with a true test of my animating, which I badly need.) But the you-know-what (Well, then again, that depends on whether you DO know what) will need their help, and I'll be sure to put credits in big bold golden or red letters.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

i wanna be a pgs!name:larxgender:malepersonality:confined when first met,but then becomes slowly more open and funnier and talkative.element:fire/electricity.(if not able to have two elements,just electricity.)species:toa-toa nuva-toa metru.(maybe more,if i find a good spritesheet.)spritesheets:toanuva.php?raygstyle=fourcolour&main=matared&custom1_main=&custom2_main=&custom3_main=&custom4_main=&second=fireorange&custom1_second=&custom2_second=&custom3_second=&custom4_second=&third=darkorange&custom1_third=&custom2_third=&custom3_third=&custom4_third=&nuva=yellow&custom1_nuva=&custom2_nuva=&custom3_nuva=&custom4_nuva=&weaponcolour=bluegray&custom1_weaponcolour=&custom2_weaponcolour=&custom3_weaponcolour=&custom4_weaponcolour=&mask=lhikanhau&maskcolour=yellow&custom1_maskcolour=&custom2_maskcolour=&custom3_maskcolour=&custom4_maskcolour=&eyes=lightgreen&fronteyessame=yestoametru.php?raygstyle=fourcolour&main=matared&custom1_main=&custom2_main=&custom3_main=&custom4_main=&second=fireorange&custom1_second=&custom2_second=&custom3_second=&custom4_second=&weapons=bluegray&custom1_weapons=&custom2_weapons=&custom3_weapons=&custom4_weapons=&third=darkorange&custom1_third=&custom2_third=&custom3_third=&custom4_third=&fourth=yellow&custom1_fourth=&custom2_fourth=&custom3_fourth=&custom4_fourth=&mask=lhikanhau&maskcolour=yellow&custom1_maskcolour=&custom2_maskcolour=&custom3_maskcolour=&custom4_maskcolour=&eyes=lightgreen&fronteyessame=yes(could you try and edit the nuva sprites to look like the metru sprites?im not good at bionicle spriting.)Edit: Since you're a New Member, I'm going to leave this post. But, in the future, when you are out of the New Members group and are able to use the messenger system, please be sure to PM all guest star requests. Just for future reference! Thanks!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Since this came with a walkcycle (Mata Nui, THANK YOU. For that, you get to appear in the animated comic I'm working on. Normally I'd demand that you make one or make you wait until SEASON FOUR, which is after the animated comic and a special project.)Excuse the terrible grammar in that 'sentence.'Oh, and you could include an actual opinion of the comic along with the application...but, accepted anyway!I think there are Metru sprites in Rayg, but I most definitely cannot edit those. I'm a comic maker, not a spriter.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 29 was funny, I liked it a lot. Especially how vezon was planning on mounting my head on a wall. I think the comic developed a lot of plot for the comics and opened up new plotlines.Nice job on the comic,~Soran(@TNG: There is a thing called the 'rayg kit 2.5 sprite maker' or something to that effect. It basically recolors sprites and gives you almost a full spritesheet.)

Edited by Soran

THE CHIMORU ARE COMING!I JUST GOT A BUNCH OF KITS AND NOW WILL MAKE MIRACILOUS MAGIC!(i rhymed for my first time!)Edit: Please keep posts related to the comics that TNG posts, and please do not double post. Thanks!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.