RPG Contest #23 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How you gonna lug that thing around? 'Cuz I have dibs on the mask of personal pocket dimensions. Pocket being literal. :P

Stationary character. Gonna see it ToD will approve it. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

You guys should really vote for Kirse. If you don't, I lose the chance to be a good guy! Do you really want me to continue wandering the path of wickedness?Do the right thing. Vote for Kirse. Please, if not for yourself then for the future RPers out there.This advertisement for Kirse was in no way approved or even checked by Zoma. I just thought it would be funny. XD

Lacertus

You guys should really vote for Kirse. If you don't, I lose the chance to be a good guy! Do you really want me to continue wandering the path of wickedness?Do the right thing. Vote for Kirse. Please, if not for yourself then for the future RPers out there.This advertisement for Kirse was in no way approved or even checked by Zoma. I just thought it would be funny. XD

Yes, because being an evil overlord is always more fun than a good guy. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

15 minutes. Any last minute votes... get 'em in now.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

And may the next three months see good playing. :)-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."