RPG Contest #23 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll I really a rollercoaster. Given that I've only really followed the polls a lot for the last couple times, are they always this hectic and close? There can't really be any predictions for the winners, aside for Techna(Again. =P), and BaR.Even still... Go Day Run!

Yes, they are. Many people here don't have nails after the contest is over. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

This poll I really a rollercoaster. Given that I've only really followed the polls a lot for the last couple times, are they always this hectic and close? There can't really be any predictions for the winners, aside for Techna(Again. =P), and BaR.Even still... Go Day Run!

Yes, they are. Many people here don't have nails after the contest is over. :P
What are you talking about? *hides bleeding fingers*

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Well, honestly, in this situation, there's really nothing you can do... With eight great choices, and only three winners, no matter how many good entries there are, there will be disappointment at the end. For the record, I like Horde out of Limbo; I like Trapped in a Map, and while I mainly skimmed the rest that aren't currently winning, they are pretty formidable too, and I'm willing to bet that they are excellent as well(And in fact I voted for City of the Dead, which goes to show something. =P). But, there's just not enough spots for all the good entries to get through. =/ Especially since I'd say that all eight are excellent, especially this contest.

I mentioned that in the reviews you'd gotten a lot said they liked it, but none said exactly why (apart from one that said they liked the banner, a purely aesthetic thing). I was making the point that you were being offered platitudes rather than advice and support. I wasn't entirely accurate as THooL did get into finals, but I was apparently onto something

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think it was something about people not stating why they actually liked the RPG. Assuming I'm remembering that conversation correctly. *shrug* Ninja'd. X3Anyway, I'm glad to see that Day Run is semi-securely in third place. Hopefully that'll last until 9 P.M. tomorrow. ^-^

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

I for one can say that I voted for the RPGs I said I liked best in my review topic post (I noticed in Poll Blue I accidentally said 2, 5, and 5 instead of 2, 4, and 5 though, but you all knew I meant 4 :P). I never put Techna in my list, but if I had, I would have put it in spot 7 as per the ones I wanted to play.As per THooL, I voted for it after putting it up in my list. And I thought I gave it a good enough review... (On that note, I do apologize to the people who I gave short reviews to. I should have reviewed your RPG instead of wasting my time torturing the CotD staff.[/joke])And on that note, I am surprised that City of the Dead and Horde out of Limbo aren't doing better. Same with Trapped in a Map, considering how many people seemed like they liked it. Just goes to show how good my prediction making ability is, doesn't it?Finally, if ToD refuses to make somebody who plays a grand piano, then I'm gonna do it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Finally, if ToD refuses to make somebody who plays a grand piano, then I'm gonna do it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

But how?? None of the tribes can use string instruments. :/-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Finally, if ToD refuses to make somebody who plays a grand piano, then I'm gonna do it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

But how?? None of the tribes can use string instruments. :/-Shyyrn
Not for long.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Ah, another one of your 'if there's a limit, push it' instances. :PWell, expect a cellist from me once you lay the groundwork!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

I read somewhere that the bassoonists in every orchestra are paranoid that someone is trying to kill them. Will yours conform to type? :P-Shyyrn

Take note that no matter what tribe you join, you can have whatever instrument. Just know that you'll stick out like a sore thumb against the majority. =3Also, should I change the Koros mains to Le being any woodwind or brass and Po to strings?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Take note that no matter what tribe you join, you can have whatever instrument. Just know that you'll stick out like a sore thumb against the majority. =3Also, should I change the Koros mains to Le being any woodwind or brass and Po to strings?

I'm in favor of that! -Shyyrn

I'm in favor of that!-Shyyrn
Yeah, that would be a lot better.

My favorite of the six main elements is stone, so I think I'm entitled to make a Po-Kororan character. :PI sure hope there isn't some great big upset at the end. Like B6 suddenly says there is a theme. That would be weird. Or, you know, Day Run losing. That would just be wrong.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

No Trapped in a Map makes me sad, but at least there's always next contest...Maybe the theme will be, "make an awesome map", and it will be set to go. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngAnyways, I believe I have dibs to a character with a grand piano since I suggested it. None of y'all better take my grand piano.None of y'all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: