RPG Contest #23 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ That's okay, I have four, thanks to the Dark Hunter stuff. =PAnd I'm on all the time, except pretty much overnight. With some exceptions. =P(It was lonely just waiting for more people to vote, earlier. =P)

I think the competition was just that good; considering that all the votes are fairly close, aside from BaR's gap, and Kirse in last place. And though there's already been 41 voters, there's still three days. Anything could happen. Just earlier toady, Day Run was in the same spot. =PBut I mean it when I say the competition's good; if all of them were up, I'd more than likely make a profile and join them all. xDTo be very honest, though, I think TiaM got some of IoP's voters, since they are a little similar. =P

I'm sad, people. I'm tied for sixth place! What did I do wrong?! :w:

Probably what happened to Dreamland. People who don't actually RP voted. :P If it's any consolation, you would have had my fourth vote.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Last place... but Kirse made it to the finals! This was highly unexpected and I am rather shocked by the results.

I thank everyone who has helped Kirse reach this far and was glad to be part of this contest! I very highly doubt any chance of victory, but it was certainly interesting.

Now to start work on improving what I can in preparation for the next contest... I just need to figure out what people liked about it and disliked about it...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I just realized what the April Fools joke will be. At the last moment, B&R will be replaced...By another ToD finalist. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Two things: Happy to see two of my top three in first and second. Sad to see my third favorite lagging far behind the rest. Don't have anything against Techna (besides the fact that I can't keep up, and thus can't play it), but THooL needs more love. D=Hey, Lloyd, will you enter it next contest if something doesn't happen here?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

No! Trapped in a Map is lagging behind! And I must scream!It's because I'm endorsing it. Oh no. If I like an RPG it can't win. That's the trick. Instead, I must convince everybody I don't like my favorites. Yes. That will do it. :P@ LegoLover; We're not BZPRPG. I'm not personally for this idea.@ Lloyd; So that's the name of your secret project? Exciting.EDIT: Next contest looks... scary.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

No! Trapped in a Map is lagging behind! And I must scream!It's because I'm endorsing it. Oh no. If I like an RPG it can't win. That's the trick. Instead, I must convince everybody I don't like my favorites. Yes. That will do it. :P@ LegoLover; We're not BZPRPG. I'm not personally for this idea.@ Lloyd; So that's the name of your secret project? Exciting.EDIT: Next contest looks... scary.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Neither was I, trust me.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

EDIT: Next contest looks... scary.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Tell me about it. I think everyone was just testing the waters this round. I don't honestly know if we can handle everything happening next round, since no-one will probably wait out the next game, except a couple possible people, but that's not exactly guaranteed. And sinec it's the contest I'm likely gonna try entering an RPG in for the first time... Oh boy, my work just got doubled there. =P

So many ties... :blink:

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

As it stands...

• [*]Entry 1
(19 votes [12.84%])[*]Entry 2 (19 votes [12.84%])[*]Entry 3 (23 votes [15.54%])[*]Entry 4 (18 votes [12.16%])[*]Entry 5 (23 votes [15.54%])[*]Entry 6 (17 votes [11.49%])[*]Entry 7 (17 votes [11.49%])[*]Entry 8 (12 votes [8.11%])

Yeah, rather strange and interesting... Hopefully it will get more uneven.Also, Rust and The Horde Out of Limbo need more votes.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Three-way tie for second/third... And two-way tie for first/second. Gah, everyone vote BaR, Day Run, and THooL! No others! Or I will murder this molecule clenched between my forefinger and thumb!

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*