• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Set Review: 4597 Captain America

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 4,823 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 12:15 PM

Loved this review. For some people it might have been difficult to read, but for me it was extremely entertaining to read, more so than the typical set review. DeeVee, keep up the good work!Captain America does look a lot better in your review than in any of his promotional images. Can't wait to see your reviews of the other two Super Heroes figures. I don't always agree with your reviews, but they're always a worthwhile read in my book. They show the sets in plenty of detail without getting too boring or technical in their descriptions.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#42 Offline Blue Fire

Blue Fire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 11-September 04
  • 645 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 10:28 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who probably read this in Stan Lee's voice.... or caught the refrences to the TV show....Anyways, depending on what I can scrape together, I'll try and pay a visit to TRU and get this.

Counting down the days until Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is released... whenever that may be.

#43 Offline Boxorak the Azure Noob

Boxorak the Azure Noob
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 06-April 07
  • 1,262 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 05:07 PM

Hey, Cap's kind of interesting. Is it me, or are the gunmetal bits a nod to his suit in the recent live-action movie?
Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8>

My MOCs: Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek

Read my comic! Life in ABS

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users