45e5e304-faee-4fc7-8031-baf7b74785cb_zps

The Obsidian Mines have many abandoned shafts, closed off due to collapse, poison gas, or because the miners accidentally dug into the nest of some monstrous denizen of the depths. Such shafts are believed to be haunted by the spirits of deceased miners, who sometimes take their revenge on those who toil beneath the earth. So it only comes naturally that, shortly after the defeat of the Lord of Skull Spider, this nightmare comes crawling out of the caves of the Region of Earth.

The Skull Warden's main defining feature is the massive cage on its body (or rather, that its body IS a massive cage).Anyone unfortunate enough to end up inside it is at the mercy of the Warden's claws and bladed legs, and their life force is slowly drained. This wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that the Warden is actually pretty intelligent, and sets traps for unsuspecting villagers. Its only weakness is Elemental Energy, and a lot of it at that.

More Pics:

Main Picture

Front

Side

Back

Open Door

Trapped Protector

"Let me out of here!"

Trapped Toa

"I thus invite you into my chamber...where I will rend you limb from limb..."

• Upvote 4

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku