Brutakangry

VampireBohrok

wow he is quite angry. kinda of makes me think when he threatened roodaka in the first chapter of federation of fear. heck e seems just evil in that chapter and i think he would have worn a trenchcoat in that scene.i give it a 9/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

:kaukau: I like all the different elements you combined here, from the artistic style to your choices of physical characteristics, such as the trenchcoat, the close-up fist, the teeth, and the organiz eyes underneath. Normally I dislike organic eyes with Bionicle, although these still have that Bionicle-esque feel to them because they lack pupils. Actualy, they reminds me a bit of General grievous. This whole picture in general reminds me of General grievous.You should make this your avatar, vby the way. It has the simplicity and frankness to be one.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Nice! I love the black and white. The perspective is interesting as well, though I do agree that the hand seems a little too organic compared to his mask. Also, his head seems just ever so slightly small compared to the size of the trench coat (or maybe that's just me). Anyway, this looks great! I really like all the detail in this. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing