• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Brutakangry

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline VampireBohrok

VampireBohrok
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,336 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:28 PM

Posted ImageClick the thumbnail

You suddenly regret your choice of conversation partner.

And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might;

since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day.

#2 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,214 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 07:30 PM

wow he is quite angry. kinda of makes me think when he threatened roodaka in the first chapter of federation of fear. heck e seems just evil in that chapter and i think he would have worn a trenchcoat in that scene.i give it a 9/10

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#3 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 02:43 AM

Why.Why is this so beatiful?!I truly admire this black/white style, it completely puts an accent on the emotion.Great work!

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

http://chauvinistcab...deviantart.com/

I'm there though

Kinda

#4 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 10:50 PM

:kaukau: I like all the different elements you combined here, from the artistic style to your choices of physical characteristics, such as the trenchcoat, the close-up fist, the teeth, and the organiz eyes underneath. Normally I dislike organic eyes with Bionicle, although these still have that Bionicle-esque feel to them because they lack pupils. Actualy, they reminds me a bit of General grievous. This whole picture in general reminds me of General grievous.You should make this your avatar, vby the way. It has the simplicity and frankness to be one.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

#5 Offline The Amazing Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,088 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 02:02 PM

wow. i absolutely love this. the style reminds me of problem sleuth, which is amazing and the organic eyes are actually fitting. i'd make this my avatar if i could. nice drawing!

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

#6 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 02:32 PM

Brutaka in a trenchcoat. You win, my son.The only thing I can say I don't like is the fist. It just looks too... Human-like. I suppose he could be wearing gloves, but still.His expression is hilarious, by the way :P

not a lot of things match my avatar

#7 Offline I AM MELON LORD!

I AM MELON LORD!
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,342 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 03:31 PM

Nice! I love the black and white. The perspective is interesting as well, though I do agree that the hand seems a little too organic compared to his mask. Also, his head seems just ever so slightly small compared to the size of the trench coat (or maybe that's just me). Anyway, this looks great! I really like all the detail in this. ^^

#8 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,956 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:44 PM

Brutaka is really mad here. Maybe it's because Vezon has his Olmak?Anyway, this is amazing. I think what appeals to me most is the black and white coloring.

webmaster.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users