Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC (Frostwave)"Speaking. I have been for some time now. Only to have a fool demand I give up every advantage I have and give up nothing in return. Now, to the crux of the matter. What do you want? Our energon? We'll fight for it. You have my word on that."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Frostwave)"You showed up armed and began to construct fortifications. That tells me the war has finally found us. You may not mean harm, but it will follow you. We merely want to be left alone. This is our land, our one refuge from the war. We will fight to the death to keep it that way."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Firestorm | Landing SiteShe looked over again. The Prime and Painkiller were there, she looking irritated and still holding her wrench, but the attention of the snipers and their scout seemed held by Grindcore's voice. Maybe she could get Crosswise over to the transport. Or ... a medic was peering around the door of the transport. She looked over again, towards the medic, and then down at Crosswise. She could feel her companion's spark pulsing twice: dum-dum, dum-dum. It was worth the risk. Firestorm shifted him into her hands, double-checked both her weapons (put away) and the status of the hostiles (not firing), and slowly began to stand, letting the limp form of her companion being seen, letting them know she was merely moving him to a transport.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC: "Sorry, Grindcore. My bad. But would fighting to the death for that purpose be any different from yet another war?" He put in. The former Wrecker walked in. "Reporting for duty, sir. My last mission was a complete success. Got any Autobots that need to have their processors shoved into their T-cogs?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShadeShade followed him in.and for good measure bowed.than added: "you treat all your fellow decepticons this nice?"

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Alphonus stepped on a button in the center of the area, unlocking all the pieces. He sent a transmission for the dropships' crane arms to pick up the pieces. Thank Primus I refrained from turning it on. "I misunderstood. It's being done right now." Then he addressed Frostwave. "Are there any islands in this archipelago you do not inhabit? It was my understanding that there were four."He released the scout. "Not on a regular basis." Hurrazor smirked, then walked out. "Understood, Lord Magmatron." He walked out to find a large tank Decepticon. "Turmoil, is it? Magmatron sent me to you."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Frostwave)"Reasonable. This is not what I was expecting. I am glad to see madness does not rule over everyone within the feuding factions yet. It would appear the blame lies not with you, but with this Alphonus." She paused for a moment. "This island is our primary place of residence. Beyond that, we have only small outposts."

OOC: Ever seen the live-action movies? Alphonus is more..that kind of Autobot. That's why he pulled the hostage thing.IC: "Very well. Thank you." He walked back to the ship. "Autobots, fall back." Then he transmitted to Grindcore on a private channel.Should we go see another island? If it is inhabited, I will be sure to contact you right away this time.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise?: A malicious grin formed on his face as he heard Frostwave's response and Alphonus Two red optics suddenly opened up as the Autobot rolled out of her arms. He stared at her for a brief second before transforming and speeding off as fast he could away from the colonists of this island and the rest of the Autobots. The scout soon vanished into the wilderness that surrounded the landing zone. The private channel between Crosswise and Firestorm suddenly disappeared.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Painkiller & Firestorm | Landing SiteAfter making sure the Prime was retreating, Painkiller took her leave as well, returning to the transport where her fellow medics were. Firestorm jumped as her former companion changed, looking wildly around. His comm was gone; she was unable to contact him to demand an answer to his betrayal. She held back -- she didn't want to risk the wrath of the colonists -- but with every moment she risked loosing what little of the trail there was.-Inferna

IC: "Change of plans. Transform and pursue him! Whatever the case, we cannot allow a friend to be killed, or a traitor to escape! Therefore, no matter what the cause is..." He transformed and drove off. "Painkiller, stay back to guard the ships! The rest, with me!" He sent a transmission to Crosswise. What are you doing?! Grindcore told us to report back to him!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise?: An unfamiliar voice soon filled the general comms with sinister laughter. While most of the Autobots wouldn't recognize it save for the few who had ventured into Slaughter Mountains, perhaps some of the older colonists might have recognized the voice."I'm only here to take back what's mine." snarled the Autobot as he made his way through the forests. It was just as cold as the day he had arrived here, many stellar-cycles ago. He placed a hand on the trunk of one of the trees, feeling the notches that seemed to form ancient Cybertronian lettering. By now, he had already been deep within the wilderness. He ignored the message sent over to him from Alphonus as he continued his trek.-The databook had dropped out of his "backpack" and laid inert on the ground after the Autobot had fled into the forest.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Firestorm & Painkiller | Landing Site No roads hindered her -- her alt-mode was too low to the ground to be effective. Firestorm remained bipedal. She was slower as she ran, but she was better-armed, and if the colonists opened fire, she would have a shorter distance to go to get back.Painkiller threw her arms up in frustration as Alpha Unit took off. Isn't one brush with death enough for one cycle? she growled internally. She personally would rather they not do anything else that might slag-off the colonists -- but no, Crosswise had to get a glitch.I'm throwing that scout in stasis lock and defragging his processer as soon as I can get my servoes on him.She looked towards the other transports -- where Shatterquake still lay -- and sighed in exasperation. "You picked a nice time to hit recharge, mech."-Inferna

IC: Though Alphonus could see him, as he had pursued him immediately after he left, unlike the others. "Crosswise, respond! Otherwise, I will fire!" His smokestacks converted into machine guns, aimed at Crosswise. Why? He will be stranded here otherwise! What is going on? he sent to Grindcore, still pursuing.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Frostwave)"This appears to be an internal matter. We'll be leaving now. See that this is contained." With that, the voice faded and Flashfire made his way away from the Autobots. Let them feud amongst themselves, so long as it didn't harm his people.OOC: Last post for the night.

IC - Crosswise?: "Oh really now?" the scout snarled as he drew his pistol. He fired three shots in quick succession at the Prime and ran further into the forest. His light frame easily made him quicker on his feet than the rest of the Autobots. The Autobot made his way past foliage as he followed the notches on what seemed like every tree now. However, the glyphs seemed indecipherable and archaic to the eyes of modern Cybertronians.

IC: Alphonus whirled around, in the process dodging the three shots. "Very well." He drove back to the ship and got on. "All Autobots, board the ship." Then, to Grindcore, he sent, "Permission to leave a fellow Autobot who I had inspected for a mental problem and somehow passed and is now planning something sinister or going to be stranded as an innocent friend and ally depending on whether he reverts to normal or not?" That should get something other than slag from him.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "One of your team is already after him," Grindcore shot back.Wideload's bestial form suited him well in this terrain, and he followed Crosswise deep into the forest before losing sight of him. He transformed into bipedal mode and looked around."Crosswise?" he called, "Crosswise!"The dropships took off with all (make that most) 'Bots accounted for.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: "Then I am requesting permission to either leave two Autobots stranded in neutral territory with wildlife and people that despise them, or leave one Autobot in the hands of a madman who obviously knows the terrain better than he does without backup!" I should get to know my team? Trust them as brothers? Then what in Primus is this? Of course, it hadn't been Grindcore who said that to him, but that was why he didn't say that out loud or through comlink.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The same sinister laughter filled the air. "I already told that slaggin' prick that my name isn't Crosswise!" By the time Wideload had heard this, the Autobot was already looking around the mouth of the cave. There seemed to be a low growl coming from the darkness within as the scout smirked.

IC: Grindcore"Your actions this day have forced me to do this. A rescue team will be sent, but it sure as slag isn't going to be Alpha Squad. I will not tolerate such rashness and hostility among my ranks. Oh, I've also contacted the Autobot High Council and they've given me the authority to strip you of your Prime ranking if you fail me again."

67tlbk.png

IC: Alphonus paused for a long time. How in Primus did he contact the Council? They went missing less than a day after naming me a Prime...Although he doubted Grindcore had actually done so, he responded with one word. "Understood." As he watched the island move away, he thought about what had happened. All this could have been avoided if I had paid attention to the phrasing of a single sentence. It was yet another moment that reminded him why he was made a Prime after, and not before Optimus.

Pk57sNJ.jpg