Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: I leave for one night and I come back to all this..... I'm not sure if I'm thrilled at our progress, or annoyed that once again I'm caught up in a fast-moving RPG and have to read all of your posts. :PIC: Burning Sky | Airborne'"Understood," came the femme's reply. The wing of Seekers had been in formation at the starboard of the transport, and she quickly relayed the orders to her mechs and femmes. "We fly ahead and scout the mines. Use cloud cover whenever possible. Don't attack unless they shoot or the others arrive."Five voices declared their understanding, and she increased her speed, peeling away from the transport and heading for the mines.IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing The medic turned away from preparing for Crosswise's arrival (she had been working under the assumption that he had been retaken) to reply. "From the sounds of things, mech, I'll be tied up with examining Crosswise and finding a solution to his split-personality. Hate to say it, but Alphonus will have to be your problem for a while."IC: Firestorm | En Route to TransportThe soldier had hung close to Crosswise as the tensions between Shatterquake and Alphonus Prime had escalated and Wideload had fielded his theory about why Crosswise had changed so abruptly. While the idea of having two beings in the same shell unnerved her, Firestorm still agreed to the Scout's request.When they went back to the transports, she was carrying him. Deja vu all over again, except hopefully he wouldn't do that again.-Inferna

IC: ShatterquakeYeah, I know. But I've only got so many tricks up my sleeve, and it's only a matter of time until that nutjob makes a mess I can't clean up. Half the squad hates me already. He sighed. Wideload has a theory about Crosswise. The split personality seems to be that of a pirate. What if it was a personality transferred to Crosswise's frame? Pirates used to do that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"It's a definate possiblity," she allowed. "But that would also mean there are two Sparks in the same frame. How that got missed in his last system check-up is beyond me." Painkiller took a moment to scowl at a few medics that were unaware of their mental reception of her ire before returning to the problem at hand. "... either way, while double-Sparks can inhabit the same frame, it can degrade and change the host personality, in this case Crosswise's ... not to mention be dangerous for the rest of us. Look what happened on the island. One way or another, we'll need to remove one of the Sparks from Crosswise's frame."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot wrapped his arms around her tightly as they boarded the ship. He remained silent, still shaken up by the turn of events that occurred. Crosswise found Wideload's explanation to the entire situation absurd - only one pirate had actually done so and he had gone missing before the Great War. He yawned as he looked up to Firestorm and sent another transmission."Did I say anything to you when I reactivated?"IC - Salvo: The Insecticon crawled into the dropship still in alt mode. His legs folded in under his shell, making him immovable due to his weight and sheer size. In a way, he served as some sort of demented chitinous table for the Autobots on the dropship.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: ShatterquakeYeah. I just hope it won't be Crosswise.Shatterquake, after a moment's thought, sent Crosswise a text message. Hey, Crosswise. Stick near me, okay? I don't trust Alphonus. He's unstable. Do me a favor, and let Firestorm know I'm on your side.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"Same here; he's a good sparklet. If his spark would need removing, he'd have to share a frame with another Autobot until we could scrape together the components to make a new protoform. They were all destroyed or disappeared before the Exodus."IC: Firestorm | TransportHer faceplates warmed as she remembered and pieced together what he had said. "...yes, you did say something."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot seemed surprised as he got the message from Shatterquake. Crosswise didn't notice Firestorm's face as he looked to Shatterquake and nodded."Shatterquake wants to help me. And Firestorm, what'd I say to you?"

IC: Raining Fire: Airborne:Raining Fire would have frowned if he wasn't in his alt-mode. He hated being told not to fire unless fired upon. But, at least this time, he'd obey the order. After all, Magmatron was here, so he'd have to be on his best behavior.

IC: Firestorm | TransportThe soldier found a seat for herself and carefully placed Crosswise on her left. She had on purposely taken the seats that were on the end of the row, so on Crosswise's left was the transport's bulkhead and on his right was Firestorm herself. If anyone wanted to pull a stunt like what the Prime had, they would have to be in her view the whole time.Her faceplate's temperature climbed a little higher as she replied. "... before this happened, you said, 'He's going to get us killed. Firestorm, I've known you for a short time but I want you to tha-'. And afterwards, you said, '-t be with you.' I guess something got cut out."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: After a few astroseconds, Crosswise blinked and remained completely still in embarrassment. At least some of his message was cut off by Crossbone's possession. The scout leaned on the larger bot, still unsure on how to respond. He seemed to wince in pain as his faceplate heated up and the crack under his right eye glowed a warm orange."Y-Yeah..."

IC: Firestorm | TransportAt this point, Firestorm wasn't sure which of them was more embarrassed. Even she could guess what the missing words had been, but she had no idea what to say in response to it or Crosswise's awkward admission. For the time being, she decided to remain silent unless addressed, though she did turn towards Shatterquake and nod surruptiously, letting him know that Crosswise had passed on the message.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The awkward silence between them unnerved Crosswise as he sat in his seat. He stared over to Shatterquake, as if asking him to help break the silence between the two Autobots. As he waited for the dropship to travel back to New Iacon, he continued to cling to her side.

OOC: He wasn't sure if Crosswise was back to normal or not. Precautionary measure to make sure no one's spark gets shoved into their tailpipe.IC: Alphonus had the ship take off. Thankfully, unless Shatterquake edited his recording, (which would be painfully obvious to anyone who heard it) all his defensive statements were recorded as well, and all of them were true. (Some carried more weight than others, but they all were sufficient.) He listened to the little talking he could between the other Autobots, and it was obvious they were talking on private channels. "If we are going to be a team, we may want to share all our intel with each other. Shatterquake. "

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: What? I thought you knew! XDIC:The ship moved onward, flying towards New Iacon. With a path as familiar as this, it was now able to go ridiculously fast. The ship landed. "Crosswise, to a medical bay for a proper examination. Painkiller, you would probably do best to accompany him." He walked towards the door. "Shatterquake, go back to the Wreckers. The rest, you're with me." He left the ship.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The attack will start once the Seekers report back. IC: WideloadWideload followed Alphonus off of the ship and looked around the city. He called up Grindcore on his comm."Alpha Squad has returned," he said, "with Crosswise. And me.""Excellent news!" Grindcore exclaimed, "I must speak with Alphonus."He called the Prime.IC: Magmatron"Seekers," Magmatron said through his communicator, "report in. What do you see?"

67tlbk.png

IC: Firestorm & Painkiller | New Iacon The medic had been waiting for them at the landing site, pedes tapping anxiously for their arrival. Her optics lit up as she saw Crosswise, optics thankfully their normal color. "Good, you're back. To the medbay, please."The soldier stood up and offered her hand to Crosswise. While still a little embarrassed, Firestorm was determined to help him though it. Whatever it was he had meant in the transmission, he was her friend.IC: Burning Sky | Airborne | Above the Autobot Mining FacilityBurning Sky quickly patched her comm into a public channel, able to be heard by all the Decepticons in the shuttle. "What'd be expected to be seen, General. A lot of miners, a few guards, plenty of exposed ore, and three AA turrets. There's enough cloud cover about that we've been able to avoid being spotted, but the transport would be targeted when it comes within range."-Inferna

IC: MagmatronI wouldn't worry about that..."Open the cargo bay doors!" Magmatron shouted to the Vehicon piloting the ship."But, sir--""Do it!" A few panels on the back of the ship slid back until the 'Cons inside were exposed to the open air."Bring us in low."The dropship slowly descended in range of the mine--and the AA guns. Explosions rocked the ship, shaking the passengers to their sparks."Move!" Magmatron commanded, transforming into tank mode. His treads spun and he rocketed out of the cargo bay and hit the ground outside the mine. The nearby Autobots instantly opened fire on him, but he quickly retorted with shots from his own vehicle mode cannon.

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: The scout smiled as he pulled himself up with her hand. He began limping towards medbay. His armor was coated with thin layer of his own, dried energon. Crosswise slowly made his way to medbay.IC - Salvo: Hungry from the last fight, Salvo transformed and walked out of the dropship. He casually began walking towards the mess hall. IC - Flatline: The medic sighed as Magmatron dropped out of the ship. The Decepticon silently prayed to Primus as he jumped off the dropship and activated his jets. Flatline activated his energon repair ray and began healing the Decepticon warlord as he began rampaging through the Autotroopers.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake also ignored Alphonus' presence. He didn't bother speaking. Not only did Grindcore know he was coming, he had probably already seen him on the security cameras.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: No PCs to defend this place? D:IC: Turmoil (Autobot Mining Operation)Turmoil leapt off the dropship a second or so afterwards, firing three times and tearing through two of the Autobots that were distracted by Magmatron, gaining another three's attention. He could tell already that the Decepticons were outnumbered pretty largely, which in his opinion made it an even fight.

OOC: Nope, one of the Autobot facilities on the mainland.IC: Burning Sky | Airborne | Autobot Mining FacilityAs Magmatron and the other Decepticons dropped, the Aerial Commander gave her new orders. The AA guns had turned their focus on the transport and the poor mech that was piloting it. "The guns are top priority. Disable them if you can; destroy them if you must. Raining Fire, you're with me. Buzz the Autobots."Her Seekers affirmed the orders, and then she swept downwards, pulling a hard turn so she was coming from the direction of the roads -- and thus, the Autobot base. With the ground-Cons from one side, and she and Raining Fire on the other, they were more or less trapped.She launched her missiles at the back of the guards.IC: Painkiller and Firestorm | New Iacon | Medical WingThe medic led the pair to her section of the medbay, Firestorm supporting Crosswise along the way. Painkiller then indicated to her table, and Firestorm moved to help him. "Up on that. Easy does it."-Inferna

IC: Shatterquake"Thank you, sir. But I would request that Alphonus be sent out of the room for this. I would rather avoid conflict." Shatterquake's tone was the definition of calm and respectful.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Grindcore"Hold on," Grindcore said, holding up a hand to stop Shatterquake as an alarm went off on his control panel."Primus," he muttered in awe, "mine Alpha One One Three is under attack!" A garbled distress call in the form of a video feed played in front of the 'Bots present. It showed blaster fire, Autotroopers dead on the ground with energon leaking from open wounds, and...Magmatron.

67tlbk.png