Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: With his sword and hand still in Magmatron's rear, he flew back, tearing out a chunk Magmatron's armor and some circuitry--and tearing off his crushed hand at the wrist. "GAAAAH!" He rolled off to the side, stood up, and chased Magmatron on foot, just trying to stay withing range of his Ion Rifle. Naturally, he was shooting at Magmatron with it every step of the way--and aiming at the armor bit he tore out. "Grindcore! Magmatron is going after you!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The scout quickly caugh up to Wideload and stood on top of the charging beast. He jumped off at the last possible minute, reloading and firing another 6 shots into Shadowstorm's wound. However, he had screwed up his landing and instead fell towards Firestorm.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Shade"REQUESTING BACKUP!" she shouted through her comlink.IC: Shadowstormhe converted into his tank and continued to spray-fire everywhere.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: FirestormThe soldier had been forced to the side when Wideload had charged, taking the opprotunity to reload her Scatterblaster and switch back to her Battle Pistol... of course, that became the last thing on her processer when she saw Crosswise falling towards her.Acting instinctively, she put away her pistol and reached upwards with her hands to catch the Scout."I gotcha!"-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: "T-Thanks." the scout remarked as he landed in her arms. Crosswise quickly pulled her down to the ground to avoid the tank's barrage of bullets. He reloaded his pistol once more, firing three shots at Shadowstorm's treads."You okay?" he asked as he kept low to the ground to avoid Shadowstorm's assault.

IC: Shadowstorm/Shadethan shade got a bright idea. she jumped on the spinning turret and sparyed an electric wave. making an almost unavoidable field of death inducing voltage.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Seekers)Two Seekers suddenly emerged from the clouds near the scout-plane, their weapons blazing. The result was probably predictable, not many vehicles could stand up to the Seekers in the air. With the exception of certain dropships.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Firestorm When the newcomer appeared and started spinning around on top of Shadowstorm's turret, Firestorm quickly covered Crosswise, trusting in her tougher armor to shield them both from the electricity. "I'd be better off if that femme stopped shooting lightning at us!" she replied, taking out her pistol and aiming at the aforementioned Con.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot's faceplate he was covered by Firestorm. Crosswise aimed for Shade's optics and fired off two shots. He then fired the last shot at Shadowstorm's turret joint."Wideload'll make quick work of the tank." Crosswise replied as he reloaded his pistol.

IC: FirestormEmbarrassment was the last thing on her mind as she shifted a bit, folding her doorwings close to her body to make herself smaller."He better get a move on, then!"-Inferna

IC: MagmatronHowever, a tank is much faster than a running Prime, and Magmatron soon outran Alphonus.IC: WideloadWideload was cut by Shadowstorms swords, but turned around and charged at him again, moving through the bolts. OOC: Wheeljack, let's be realistic here. It's going to be awfully difficult for a huge tank Decepticon to dodge a Charger.IC: Grindcore"Acknowledged," Grindcore replied to Alphonus. He turned his attention to the red tank rolling his way.

67tlbk.png

IC: Shadowstorm/shadeone of the bullets hit, knocking shade off of the turret.Shadow converted, and ran dtraight toward the attacking autobots, followed by shade."for autobots you sure fight unfair." said the femme.OOC: its also a bit unrealistic to expect me to take fire from three bots.Especially when no one will come help them. [/hint]but not much i can do about it now, i'll try to avoid it though.i'll be back later.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Coward! You are unworthy to lead the Decepticons!" Then again, a worthy leader of the Decepticons would end the war peacefully right then and there. I did some damage...Grindcore should be able to defeat him alone now. Alphonus could probably transform, but to do so while missing a hand was probably going to be excruciatingly painful, enough to incapacitate him. "Is there an Autobot medic in the area? And who needs assistance the most?" He deployed both swords, as he didn't need that hand to use them or the machine guns, and he could hold his Ion Rifle one-handed. His battle was not over yet. OOC: What does the rear end of Magmatron's tank mode form in robot mode? Whatever it is has got two holes, one big and one small...(Just read over the last few posts for damage report)And of course Alphonus has dented and dinged armor, and is missing a hand entirely.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The scout aimed for Shadowstorm's leg servos and fired 2 rounds. Crosswise couldn't crawl out from under Firestorm as Shade approached. His left arm transformed back into a hand as he held the deactivated blade in his hand."Firestorm, are you any good at close-quarters combat?"

IC: "Well, no way to help out here and yet avoid aiding Autobots...time to shift focus!" Hurrazor shot two missiles at Shatterquake from behind a rock. OOC: Any Autobots in need of assistance, call Alphonus. He's still got some fight in him. He did, after all, offer help to any Autobots in the area.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Flatline: The medic walked over to Magmatron and activated his energon repair ray. The energies surrounded the large Decepticon and his wounds slowly began sealing up. A few wounded Vehicons and Predacons had taken cover as their wounds were patched up by other medics."We've got heavy casualties on our end."OOC: I found my old copy of Beast Wars: The Gathering. Guess who's in it?

IC: Alphonus did see where Flatline had ran off to on foot, and so was able to catch him. He immediately fired on him with his Ion Rifle before he could finish. "No! I will not allow you to escape this battle of your own making unscathed, Magmatron." OOC: Since Flatline wasn't tailing Magmatron throughout the entire fight up to the end.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Flatline: "Lord Magmatron, I recommend you just curb-stomp this Autobot." The medic felt two or three bullets smash into his arm, but he merely winced in pain and took cover behind Magmatron. He activated the repair ray once more and painfully extracted the three bullets lodged into his right arm before sealing it up with an adhesive.

OOC: @Nebula 2.0 Magmatron. Yeah, that's where I got the idea. Also, Wideload's loosely based on Razorbeast.IC: Magmatron"This is not your battle, Prime," Magmatron spat, "leave before I take your other arm!"He pulled out both scatter blasters (he'd picked up another one from an offlined Vehicon), and pointed them at Alphonus."He's right."Grindcore stepped up behind Magmatron."Go, Alphonus," he said, "that's an order. This is between me and the big red guy."He looked down at Flatline."You too. Scram."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The medic transformed and flew off. Interfering in this fight would only damage Magmatron's reputation. He leaked energon as he flew back over to the team of medics.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Magmatron & Grindcore "Finally," Magmatron grunted, "we meet face to face. I've been waiting for this."Grindcore spat in the dirt at Magmatron's feet and readied his Neutron assult rifle."Hand to hand," he proposed, dropping the weapon on the ground and doing the same with his ion rifle, "no guns, no dirty tricks. Let's see who's the better bot.""Very well," Magmatron agreed, dropping his scatter blasters, "but you just signed your own death warrant."With that, the two lunged at each other.

67tlbk.png

OOC: *popcorn*IC: FirestormThe soldier had scrambled to her pedes when the femme had stopped shooting eletricity at them, helping the scout up behind her. "Don't have a weapon, but I'll see what I can do," she replied as she gathered herself.IC: PainkillerAs Alphonus charged at the group converging on Shadowstorm and Shade, a beam lanced out from the side, where several injured Autobots were gathered around the white-and-red frame of the medic. He was only within the Repair Ray's radius for a few nanokilks, but it was enough to close off the energon lines that were leaking the vital substance from where his hand used to be.-Inferna

IC: Shattequake"Scrap." Shatterquake stated, as he lunged to the side, and rolled, and standing. His cannon targeted the rock Hurrazor hid behind, and fired, obliterating the cover.He fired his shotgun at Turmoil.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Thank you." Now he could transform, at least, and so he did. He drove in, firing on Turmoil with his machine guns as he approached Crosswise and Firestorm, then transformed again and resumed shooting from his Ion Rifle at the Decepticons harassing the duo. "How bad is the situation?" His cover blown, Hurrazor transformed and bombed Shatterquake from above, flying zigzag paths over him. "DIE, WRECKER!" He recognized Shatterquake now, from his time in the Wreckers before he defected.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)As he was going over reports regarding the scout plane, Hunter-Seeker felt a stab of concern. Magmatron was incompetent, prone to rages and irrational choices. What if he had bungled the battle so badly that the entire 'Con force had been eradicated? It was a possibility. Seeking to allay his fears, Hunter-Seeker routed a message through the communications gear on the dropships, trying to contact Flatline, figuring that out of all the 'Cons Magmatron took with him, the one the Autobots would be least likely to shoot would be the medic. Well, normal Autobots, that would-be Prime was a different sort. A lot like Magmatron in a way....

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Magmatron & GrindcoreGrindcore had the advantage of weight and had quickly gained the upper hand when he collided with Magmatron. He was able to land a few punches to the opposing commander's faceplate before a set of wicked claws left four long gashes in his torso plate. He stumbled backwards, surprised and dazed by the pulse the claws emitted.Magmatron took advantage of Grindcore's hesitation and kicked him in the stomach."Weakling," he taunted, "I fought tougher warriors in the gladiatorial pits of Kaon!""We'll see about that," Grindcore retorted, "Decepticon scum."He lunged at Magmatron's midsection.

67tlbk.png

IC - Salvo: The Insecticon transformed mid-flight. He deployed his fusion cannon as he fell to approximately Hurrazor's altitude. He screeched as he fired off two bursts of plasma on either side of Hurrazor before falling to the ground. Two unfortunate Vehicons were crushed under Salvo's clawed feet as he roared in triumph.IC - Crosswise: "We could use some ammo and a visit to Doc Painkiller." Crosswise remarked as he looked over Firestorm for wounds. He didn't notice the copius amounts of energon leaking from his damaged legs as he began looking for Painkiller. He spotted the medic and looked over to the advancing Decepticons."Take of these two A-Prime." the scout said as he patted Alphonus on the back and transformed to head towards the field medic.IC - Flatline: The medic had his arm bandaged up as he opened the channel from Hunter-Seeker. He cringed as he felt the adhesive settling in as a temporary fix for the bullet wounds."Medical Officer Flatline reporting sir. While we took the mine by surprise, Autobot reinforcements have lead to heavy losses for us. Lord Magmatron is currently engaging in a weaponless duel with another Autobot. Looks like they have quite a history."

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: "Excellent idea, you pathetic weakling!" The violent Decepticon transformed and came straight down on Shatterquake, in the process falling out of the way of the plasma blasts, and positioned in a way that would cause his mace to land right on the Wrecker's head. To make matters worse, he shot two missiles to harass or hit Shatterquake at the same time. "I will not allow them to be destroyed. Good luck to us all." He continued firing on the Decepticons, while glancing at the battle between Magmatron and Grindcore.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Salvo: The sight of a rampaging Insecticon terrified Vehicons into clearing the way for Salvo as he ran towards Shatterquake. He leapt and transformed, slowly making his way towards the Wreckers.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker barely managed to keep the contempt out of his voice. Magmatron was focusing his attention on a single Autobot while the battle raged around him. "I would suggest you gather what soldiers you can and withdraw. With the Autobot reinforcements it is unlikely this will end well for us. I have captured a mine, Mine 1543 I believe. It would make an excellent fallback point." Hunter-Seeker paused for a moment. "How is Magmatron faring in the duel?" It would make his day if the over important Warlord died in the field.

OOC: Could you do me a favor and mention the duel with Alphonus just because it would be cool?IC: Perhaps an Insecticon may be good after all...or loyal to Crosswise for his pirate mode. Whatever the case, I have been far too vicious in battle against those who are not truly Decepticons.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake drew his sword and blocked the mace in one move. The rockets impacted a few feet on either side of him, since firing directly at him would have caught Hurrazor too. "Traitor."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: FirestormThe soldier probably would've helped Crosswise over personally if he hadn't transformed. As such, she turned to assist the Prime against the two Decepticons. She still had very little ammo and no melee weapons save her fists, but she'd make do.IC: PainkillerThe medic's optics widened as she saw Crosswise's injuries, and quickly turned her Ray on him as he approached. Most of those around her had been healed and returned to the fight, with a few nearby to dissuade any remaining 'Cons from attacking the weakened warriors and the healer attending to them.-Inferna

IC - Flatline: "They look pretty evenly matched. We've got at least two or three squads of Vehicons and Predacons heavily wounded." Flatline sent over the text transmission as he ordered the team of medics to begin transporting the injured to the nearest dropship. As they filed in, the medic looked across the battlefield. Countless corpses littered the battlefield, never destined to see their beloved Cybertron. He somberly shut the doors of the transport as they lifted off."En route. Congratulations on your victory, sir."IC - Crosswise: The Scout chuckled sheepishly as he sat down. He sighed in relief as the pain his legs slowly ceased. Crosswise waved over an Autotrooper and received two clips of ammo and a standard combat knife from the pure white soldier. While his joints still ached, the Autobot attempted to stand.OOC: Anyone see the 5-page preview for MTMTE 7? The Decepticon Justice Division is brutal.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Magmatron & GrindcoreMagmatron was knocked backwards, but pointed his legs backwards and activated the thrusters in them mid-fall, sending both Cybertronians flying forward. Magmatron grabbed onto Grindcore and slammed him into the wall of the mine.The impact shook the entire battlefield.Magmatron stepped back and examined his handiwork."The crater you made is quite impressive," he said, "although I must admit, that was hardly amusing."Magmatron turned to leave, but was soon knocked on the back of the head by two large, heavy fists."If you were really a warrior," Grindcore panted, "you would know never to turn your back on your opponent until you were sure their spark has been extinguished."Grindcore held out a hand, which Magmatron gratefully took. He was pulled up, only to find a punch lie in the direct path of his face."You should also know never to trust your opponent," Grindcore scolded, "call me sometime. You need lessons."Magmatron swiped at Grindcore's legs and got up while his target was stunned. "Decepticons!" he screamed across every commlink, "retreat!""Who's the weakling now?" Grindcore spat to the running Magmatron before limping off to Painkiller's medical bay.

67tlbk.png