Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

IC: Zoltar"Okay shut up new guy!" Zoltar said, "We are already stressed enough about this bomb, and you correcting my grammar isn't helping! Wanna help? Shut up and follow Gaol!"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: LiamLiam muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'He looks fifteen, but acts eleven'. Just how stupid is he? He doesn't even know the word for 'grammar'. Every time he finishes a sentence, the man who invented the full stop turns over in his grave. And then there's that ego, that astronomical ego. What I wouldn't give to see his corpse lying before me, enough weapons stuck in his chest to keep a sadist going for a week. "I suppose. I haven't seen many myself, though."Two of them are young. Younger than me. Both of them are really, really stupid. Gaol might be a threat, but her tactics would end up with me in the castle either way. As for the other ones... I'm not sure about them. It'll take time to work out their behaviours, their personalities. Plan: stand back and watch.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zoltar I really, really, really hate this guy Zoltar thought keeps correcting my sentences ...well not just that. Just something about him... I mean how can someone just, 'wind up here because of a teleporter malfunction' I thought teleporters were made by the gods, and were powered by magic. This guy's story doesn't seem to add up. Worst part is that he might think I'm stupid. I mess up my sentences when I'm stressed, this guy really isn't helping"Our castle?" he asked the new guy, "Those teleporter doors are powered by magic, correct me if I'm wrong Gaol," he gave a quick look at the new guy known as Liam and shot a glare at him, "I had enough of you doing that,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zoltar"Thanks for the sarcasm," Zoltar said with a smirk, "You are really building my self esteem. But really sarcasm, one of the most useful, and useless tools to defeat an enemy, mainly used when one is angered, and they say something rather obvious. I don't care why your acting like your good and all, but this wasn't just luck on how you my friend you just so happened to get here, at the same time we started our mission, and your being a real pain in my arsenal right now. And also, I wanted to hear from Gaol, not you,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: LiamSentence - 'Oxy' = You. "I haven't done a thing against you. If anything, I'd say that you have an ego problem, seeing as you're trying to paint yourself as being superior to someone who is at least four years older than you. But that's my personal opinion on the matter, and the only thing I've actually said against you, despite the fact that you have gained a strange obsession which has to do with attempting to falsely accuse me and at the same time telling me exactly what you're planning to do. So, since you've told me you're searching for the Bomb, if I worked with the Underworld — which is incredibly unlikely in the first place, seeing as I'm human — wouldn't I have either attacked you or run off to tell everybody what you're doing?" Liam smirked.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zoltar"...okay now saying I have an ego is an insult," Zoltar said, "look I don't trust you, at all. You could be trying to persuade us to think your good, but I truly, truly doubt that, but I want to shut up, and get going, without you. And as for you thinking I'm not mature, you so happened to appear when Paradox started sparring out useless jokes and complained when I nudged him, you my friend just made things worse with me, so let's shut up,

OOC: Metagaming? Autohitting? Nudging someone in fun is an autohit now? 0_o I wasn't aware that playing around or so(Or doing so in the 'don't say that' type of way), without any injury whatsoever, was an autohit... And everyone's suspicious and thinks he's an enemy, though no-one's certain, I believe. Not exactly metagaming if he just so happens to appear when everyone is warned that the enemies might appear. =P-==IC: Liam G==-"Would everyone be quiet?" Liam asked, as he was beginning to get a headache from the constant bickering and arguing."He may be an enemy, he may have somehow found his way here from the Human Army's castle; despite me never having seen him before. We don't know for certain either way. But driving everyone else up the wall and essentially taunting them to kill one or the other is not the answer, so please, save my sanity, and just stay quiet as Gaol said, before one, or both of you, get killed by one of us." Liam said, as he rubbed his forehead.OOC: Gaol did say to stay quiet before the other Liam appeared, after all.

IC: ZoltarZoltar nodded and simply walked off with his bullet blade, "Well lets hurry and find it, without him, even if he is on our side I don't trust him. Besides I want no more reset bombs, I'd rather destroy it," hen he finally stopped and went back to walking,

OOC: The meta-gaming was when Zoltar said about 'more' Underworlders. Although there are people involved with the Underworld present, no-one knows that.IC: Liam"For the record, sparring is fighting. And fine, I'll be quiet then."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ZotlarThank you gods Zoltar thought, This guy was ticking me off...

OOC: Vorex, that was a fair guess on his part. I'm fairly certain that there was no Meta-Gaming, only very likely suspicion. Sorry Vorex, I can't agree with you on that.IC: CyeHe kept floating forward with a cheerful beat in his heart... if he even had a heart. But he liked to think that he did. He was getting closer to the castle now, attacks still shooting out around him, none as of yet hitting their target and killing the underworld creature.The colors of a rainbow, so pretty in the sky.Are there on the faces, of people going by.I see friends shaking hands, saying 'how do you do'What they're really saying, I... love... you.It was a wonderful day, and nothing could change his mood.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: NoelNoel was glad that they had stopped fighting, as they could have easily attracted enemies. Obviously these people aren't very experienced. When your leader says to be quiet, you're quiet. Especially on a mission like this. She stayed in her place and looked around to see if there were any enemies, but she couldn't see too far with all the trees around. Obviously, this wasn't the ideal mission for a sniper.

OOC: Liam G thinks Liam Evil is an underworlder, simply because he's trying too hard to blend in, and he has never seen this guy before. ... Plus, he has the same name, which is never a good sign. =P But, that's not Meta-Gaming on his part, he just has a suspicion; since the guy tries too much. =P But I'm not gonna take a guess as to Zacax's motives on that one. =P-==IC: Liam G==-"Let's go now... Quietly." Liam said, as he himself didn't even sing; as he had said to Magnus, there was a time and a place for everything... And in this place; talking, or making noise at all, was not one of those things.

OOC: Zoltar doesn't think he is an underworlder, but doesn't believe him to be on the side of good either. And already the two ticked each other off, making Zoltar hate the guy even more, regardless or not if he is a part of he Human Army. IC: ZoltarAlready this mission was off to a bad start. If the group was gonna keep fighting, now way they could survive, for long at least if underworld troops came into the picture. OOC:So do one of us find the bomb? Or is just 'Da Boss? I know we probably aren't even close but just asking for heads up.

IC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~Gaol glared at both Zoltar and Liam. The bad Liam. Not the good one. "Both of you, shut it." She turned to Liam. "If you really work for the Human army, then head back to the teleporter." She gestured behind her. "It's straight back there, not hard to miss at all. If you really do work for the Human army, it should teleport you back to the castle. If you work for the Underworld, it'll teleport you back to their HQ." She then turned to Zoltar. "As for you, I don't care how bad your day has gone, you do not take things into your own hands." She frowned. "It would've been very easy for you to just have shut up and let me handle it, but you just had to keep talking. If you do something boneheaded again, like show that you can't take the stress of a mission, I will send you home. Is that clear Zoltar?"OOC:I will find the bomb. When we get there, I will let you guys know about the bomb. Bumping into someone is not auto-hitting, Vorex said that in jest.Did I miss something, or is that everything?

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: That's everything. I said the meta-gaming may have been an honest mistake. Also, he's right, the auto-hitting thing was a joke.IC: Liam"I think I'd prefer to say. Thanks to him, I now know exactly what you're doing, and I'm also older than a couple of people in your group." Liam glanced at Zoltar and Paradox. "If you are looking for a Reset Bomb, you could probably use all the help you can get."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zoltar"Yes Lord Gaol," Zoltar said, she was right, he had to focus, or else something bad might happen. Time to keep calm, and shoot any Underworldlings.

IC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~"That's strike one." Gaol said to Liam, shaking her head. "A loyal member of the Human army would never blatantly disobey a superior's orders without good reason. Now go home."

IC: Liam"I hardly think I'm the first person who ever disobeyed an order. I'm here now, I want to be involved." Liam had, in the past, disobeyed orders he had received in the Underworld. Admittedly, yes, the superiors there had over-reacted as well, but he doubted these 'heroes' would be persistent enough to send someone away simply for disobeying orders. It then occurred to him that it was a sort of unwritten rule that one was never supposed to disobey the orders of a superior.Too :censored: bad.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam G frowned, as he looked over at the other Liam, his trust in him rapidly dropping. However, he simply turned his head away with a shrug, instead simply scanning the surroundings, to make sure no-one else decided to sneak up on them.

IC: Zoltar This guy was such a :censored: Zoltar thought, Disobeying one of the leaders of the Human Army?! This was trouble...

IC: Zoltar oh snap this just got real Zoltar thought, stopped and watched the scene unfold,

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Please note that this post has been edited.IC: Liam"You'll be seeing me again." Liam smirked, leaving the group. As soon as he reached the teleporter, he was returned to the Underworld fortress."Why have you returned so early? What did you-""Shut up, Messenger." He sighed. "The Humans are after a Reset Bomb. They haven't got many quality fighters with them - Gaol, two other people, and two teenagers. So three of them might be able to put up a fight. The teenagers are screwed."IC: The Leader of the UnderworldThe Messenger appeared before his master."Go on." I snapped. I didn't have time for more of this."Liam has returned. He believes the humans are attempting to claim a Reset Bomb.""They wouldn't just take one Reset Bomb.""Liam mentioned nothing about others.""Obviously they weren't stupid enough to tell him. Even if they are only getting one, they'll want to get more.""That would be impossible.""Unless they returned it to being a seed.""The Spring?""Withdraw troops from the Jungle. Set up an ambush at the Rewind Spring. And, for the fun of it, let's have Liam lead it."The shadows swirled and the Messenger disappeared, to carry the message.

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: MorosI could still hear them, they were still within my domain. They sounded of anger, and that gave me hope. Hope of disunity, that they would be weak and turn back, that there would be nothing holding them together. And when they reached me, they would be weakened. One side though, I could see, would likely die. It seemed to lean towards me, but I could see flickering, as though it were nearly balanced. I wished not to fight anyone... but it seemed I would have no choice but to battle, and merely hope that it was not I who died today, otherwise the world would likely meet it's end far, far too soon...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~"Now, if there will be no more interruptions, I would like to move on." Gaol spat through clenched teeth. "Noel, you stay in the trees. If you spot trouble, kill it on sight. Zoltar, you stay in the back, and shoot at anything that looks like trouble. Liam G. you stay up here in the front, and cover Zoltar."

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam nodded, and moved forward, to cover Zoltar, as they moved forward slowly. Liam looked around quickly; checking every spot at least twice, however... He oddly, did not see anything, and frowned slightly.That'd odd... The Underworld forces should be around a lot here... Liam thought, but shrugged; maybe they actually had things going their way for once.

IC: ZoltarZoltar went to the back and nodded with his Bullet Blade out, and searched for underworlders.

IC: Noel"Right," Noel responded. She found a nearby tree with a good amount of branches, and her light, agile body seemed to fly up it. The trees are the perfect place for a sniper in these conditions. Up here, I'll be able to see the enemy first, and moving through the treetops should make me somewhat difficult to see.

IC: Zoltar Okay....where is the underworld army...they should be crawling this place looking for the bomb, or even us. Wait...what of they have the bomb? What of they took it and had the same idea? Nah that's crazy...right? Either way, that's also means the Rewinf Springs could have Underworldlings heading for it. But come on the troops aren't that smart, not even a commander can help!

OOC: Zacax, just pointing out, but your character figuring out a good deal of the plan without the necessary evidence or intelligence (he's only fifteen, there are characters nearly ten years older than him who haven't figured anything out). I'd prefer if you kept it to being slightly suspicious about the lack of Underworld forces. :)IC: Underworld NPCsAlmost as if called by the suspicion of the group, a group of Monoeyes appeared, closing in on the group from all directions and creating a circular barrier around them, but not firing, almost as though they were taunting the humans.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: NoelNoel was the first to notice the presence of the monoeyes. She saw movement and kept her staff trained on the area, and as soon as she saw they were underworld monsters, and fired her staff at one of them killing it. She then noticed that there were a good amount more, and they were surround them. She managed to get closer to Gaol and alerted her as softly as she could: "Gaol! Monsters are surrounding us!"

OOC: It was merely just Zoltar overreacting, but i also I have stated he was intelligent, but the whole post was him overreacting, thinking they knew about the bomb before they did.IC: ZoltarZoltar looked back and saw monsters behind him. Oh just great, "Finally some action," Zoltar said as he started shooting at the monsters.

OOC: My point is, even if your character is 'overreacting' (which, to me, sounds like an excuse - and I would know, because I myself have used it in the past) he shouldn't be able to gain that much knowledge for no reason. 'Intelligent' doesn't mean 'psychic'.IC: Underworld NPCsEvery time one Monoeye was shot down, another appeared - seemingly from nowhere - to fill the gap. They still didn't attack, just holding the barrier.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I'll keep that in the futureIC: Zoltar"Everyone we shoot, another comes to replace!" Zoltar said reloading, "Why aren't they attacking?!"

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam was in action mode then. he fired off with his tiger claws a few times, to send away one Monoeye, and then quickly sliced at another one, and jumped back to repeat the pattern repeated that pattern, almost as if... No, it couldn't be the beat to a song, could it?"Hold the line..." Liam said softly under his breath, as he continued the pattern of attacking from a distance, and then slicing close up and repeating."Friend of mine... Sing a song... Soldier on..." Liam continued, keeping it to a whisper, but using that as a pattern to his attacks... Apparently it was the beat to a song, put into an attack pattern. You see something new every day.

IC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~"Thank's Noel!" Gaol called to her sniper as Noel's warning gave Gaol enough time to prepare herself. She slashed at a Monoeye, felling it in one blow with her high ranking weapon.

IC: Zoltar"Gaol they won't stop coming!" Zoltar said, "Everyone I shoot they send in another!"