Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

OOC:Zacax, I'm only gonna say this once more. SPIRITS CANNOT FLY. And no, they cannot propel themselves in the air with fire like Iron Man either.IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~"Breaking news, Human Army Recruit standards down 50%." Magnus muttered to himself. "No, what I meant was that Flame-eo and you two should converse. Find out each others strengths and weaknesses. Then come up with a battle plan that utilizes each members strength, and minimizes each member's weakness."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: 'Da Boss: Sorry bout that, I keep thinking that for some reason =pIC: Cenon"oh........" Cenon said now feeling even stupider, "Alright...."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"So, fire-spirit guy, what strengths and weaknesses do you have?" Trian asked."To recap on what we said, Farrus is stronger than me, which he uses to help me out in a situation where someone wants to perform a melee attack on me, but he takes slightly longer to recover after he dashes or stops running, where I back him up with my shots if someone wants to attack him with such an opening." Trian told Cenon."Trian is fast, and has slightly more stamina than most, but like he said, he isn't as strong as most." Farrus said.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: CenonCenon looked at Magnus and whispered do he wouldn't hear, he ha already heard these brothers' weakness, "I'm not the best at melee, however I do do well in ranged combat, it's kind of a thing me and my brother have,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"Then I guess I'll have to back up both of you." Farrus whispered to Cenon."Oh wait! I got something! I'm a Water Spirit, which means I can shoot small balls of water. Maybe I could shoot some at Magnus's face to disorient him for a moment while you two attack Magnus." Farrus whispered excitedly."Another genius idea, Farrus." Trian said as he gave his brother two thumbs-up.

IC: Cenon"I'm a fire spirit," Cenon said, "I could shoot a few bolts of fire to cause a ring of fire, but I highly doubt I have enough elemental energy to Connor up that much fire, so water slapping is alright then," Cenon said, "I guess we are ready Magnus!"

IC: Trian and Farrus"Wait, one more thing. My Midnight Palm's backward dash shot creates a giant moon shape projectile that hovers in place. If Magnus tries to go after me, I could perform a backward dash shot for him to run into, while you two attack him. It should also be enough time for me to recover from that dash." Farrus said."If only I had more than two arms, you really deserve more thumbs-ups!" Trian praised Farrus

IC: CyeHe floated down, bouncing around and doing maddening loops in a cheerful, still not noticing the shots being fired at him as he moved down towards the door of the castle, it was a great day for the flying eye.A shout from a guard sent out the alarm. "You're kidding me, right? We've got one Monoeye incoming! Just one? What is the underworld thinking?!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~Magnus grinned. There was no way three rookies could take him down, but he figured he could at least show them a few pointers about battle. And hopefully keep those two brothers from complimenting each other. That was getting quite annoying. "You guys ready?"

IC: Cenon"Yes sir!" Cenon said, readying his Burning Palm.

IC: Trian and FarrusTrian performed a forward-dash charge shot with his Optical Blade, and Farrus did a sideways-dash charge shot with his Midnight Palm.

Edited by Dark Pit: Servant to None

IC: CenonInstead of charging forward, he shot a few back-dash attacks staying far from the club...blade..thing...

IC:Magnus ~Training Room~Magnus charged at Trian, sidestepping both spirits attacks with ease, while reflecting the human's attack with his club and sending it right back at him. He raised his club and swung it at Trian.

IC: CenonCenon ran towards the strong human and went behind him, firing a few rounds at Magnus.

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~But strangely, Magnus just seemed to shrug off the attacks. It was as if he was inhuman, being able to absorb all those attacks and not even flinch. As Cenon ran towards Magnus, he suddenly found Magnus running towards him. But not just running, he was running almost as if he had claws with a speed boost equipped. Using the speed enhanced attack, Magnus swung his sword at the spirit.

IC: CenonCenon was hit and sent flying into the wall, and fell on his face. He slowly or up, it was really hard to recover from that attack...

IC: Trian and FarrusWhile Magnus was performing his attack on Cenon, Trian did a backward-dash charge shot with his Optical Blade, while Farrus continued to fire at Magnus with his Midnight Palm.Then Trian ran towards Cenon, trying to help him recover.

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~Magnus continued to seemingly absorb the attacks, and charged at Trian with his freakish speed and swung his club at Trian. It was the same attack he used against Cenon.

IC: CenonCenon finally managed to get up, he reached out his arm and waited for a charged attack.

IC: Trian and FarrusFarrus tried to get over to where Trian was, but before he could make it, Trian was struck, and was down for the moment.But as Trian was hit, Farrus tossed a small sphere of water at Magnus, aiming for his face with the intent of disorienting Magnus for a moment.

IC: CenonThe charged attack was ready, but e saw his teammate was down and went to help him up, "You okay?"

IC: Trian "Never... Better..." groaned Trian as he struggled to get up.Looks like I'm going to need some more firepower...Trian put away his Optical Blade and brought out his pair of Standard Orbitars.

IC: Cenon Cenon saw Trian pull out a pair of standees oribitars, so Cenon then switched his burning palm with his twinbellows cannon and fired, "Eat fire balls!"

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~Magnus's body started to glow, and the warrior grinned as he charged towards the three warriors. The water hit his eyes, but he just blinked it away. He ran right through the attacks, seemingly invincible, and ran all the way to where Trian and Cenon, were standing, and swung his club.

IC: CenonCenon thinking quickly, pushed Trian out of the way and Cenon was sent into the wall, again. What in Hades was that?!

IC: Trian and Farrus"Magnus is a hacke-augh!" yelped Trian as he was pushed out of the way by Cenon.He quickly ran back to Cenon, saying; "Thanks, you saved me, but you gotta get up!" he said while trying to help Cenon up.Meanwhile, Farrus ran over to their location, shooting Magnus with a side-dash charge shot when he was close.

IC: CenonHe tried to get up, but that attack knocked the wind out of him. Ironic, he didn't need to breath since he was a spirit, "I'm fine, just get to fighting him,"

OOC: Good ol' Trade Off got them again, eh? Hehe. >=PThough, this means Magnus has a new weakness... Not that they know that. =PNothing to do yet, I kinda lost track of the Pyrrhon/Phosphora stuff, what with no-one wanting to help them, and, well, we're waiting on Terminus. =P

OOC: I heard you were waiting on me? :PIC: NoelNoel shot down a few more monoeyes, and then stared following after Liam. "Well, do we have a plan yet?"IC: LeonLeon was wandering around the Underworld army's base, this time being wary of the signs. He really didn't feel like becoming food for the soul-eating monster. "I hope we have some missions soon," he muttered to himself. "I hate having to be too careful around these halls."

OOC:Well, we were sorta waiting on Terminus, and sorta waiting for BZPower to some important PMs to the receiver. :PIC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~Gaol grabbed Noel's hand, along with Paradox's, and activated her 'Angelic Missle' power, sending her, and thus by extension everybody she was holding onto, flying past the swarm of Monoeyes and into a clearing. Before anybody could stop the world from spinning, Gaol was already up and facing the Underworld enemies. She waited as they came closer, and closer, then activated yet another one of her powers: Mega Laser. The beam of energy swept through the Underworld's ranks, wiping out every single Monoeye and the large Fire Wyrm. "Well, that takes care of that." Gaol muttered, turning back to her comrades. "You guys okay?"Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~"You guys ready to quit?" Magnus asked, trotting over to where the three were, the side dash bouncing off his 'Trade Off' skin. "The battle is impossible to win you know."

IC: ZoltarZoltar slowly got up, and said, "That....was...AWESOME! What was that?!"IC: CenonCenon finally managed to get up, "Never," he said, and then readied a charged shot.

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~Magnus quickly lashed out with a Super-Speed/Trade Off enhanced club strike, knocking Cenon across the room into yet another wall. "How about now?"Gaol ~That First Jungle~"I'll take that as a yes Zoltar." Gaol ignored Zoltar's question. "Also, stop yelling. Do you want to attract more Underworld Troops?"

IC: MorosThe battles seemed to have silenced... though I could feel death grow for moments... the underworld forces had suffered somewhere, though I can only guess the location. It causes a ripple, as the future begins to change ever so slightly. But the threat still stands. None shall reach this weapon alive.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zoltar"Sorry," Zoltar said now being quieter, "What was that rocket thing you did back there?"IC: CenonCenon was whacked into another wall, and fall to the ground...he got back up with a determinded look as he raised his cannon, "Nope..." he grunted as shot a charged shot at the powerful warrior.

OOC: Ooh... so close now...IC: MorosThey grew nearer, I could tell without the need of powers. It was obvious that they were not going to turn back, and that battle would be inevitable. Death likely awaited the near future, but who would die? There was no way to tell, only to glimpse and see if it would be me. And even in this case, the future remained uncertain.There was only one way to find out... and without my power, I would have to take the chance.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles