• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Pbzp C: Chaos Dralcax (modified version)

Pbzp Chaos Dralcax

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 574 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 08:35 AM

So get this. The morning after I posted this guy, I found a lot of replies and was actually quite thankful they told me about the legs and all. So I revamped it on the spot. Most of the adjustments are actually on the legs (actually the whole point of the adjustment was to fix the legs). So here he is, with all his might.Ooh and I also modified his weapon.Here he is, ladies and gents!Posted ImageI tried to do my best with the legs, and fixed the neck and managed to shorten the black gap in his upper chest.Link to gallery here.Leave your C&CC here, folks!Thanks for viewing (and hopefully replying!)Over and out. :tohu:Edit: Image thumbnailed - please keep images in BBC to 100 kB!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Jul 15 2012 - 03:31 PM.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 05:06 PM

No one has posted yet? What a shame, I love this Moc. The colour scheme is consistant, and I really like those legs,arms, and the torso. I want to skip to the chase and go to the star of the Moc, the wings. They're designed well and look great. Very nice Moc DARKSIDERZ. :) ~Gravity (Posted from mobile device, please excuse me if there are any grammar mistakes.)

Edited by Gravity Caiox, Jul 17 2012 - 05:09 PM.

EH5Tbhq.png

#3 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,298 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 05:26 PM

The colors are absolutely fantastic and the wings are nicely designed. The leg armor is also cool. My only complaint is that the back doesn't seem covered up much but it's only a minor issue. Nice job on this! By the way, what's it holding on the right hand?

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#4 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,279 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2012 - 09:43 AM

Looks great! I love black-and-old-gold MOCs. The legs need work, though. The thighs are too long, and I see a lot of uncovered pins. Pins and axles sticking out almost always give a MOC an unfinished, thrown-together look. If you could get the legs to flow a bit better and be more proportional it would make a world of difference. Very cool scythe.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#5 Offline aaninja64

aaninja64
  • Members
  • Toa

• 104 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 09:07 PM

Gold Rahkshi hips? Are those custom? I can't think of any set with those in them. If those aren't custom, I have to get some. Back on topic, it's incredible. Essentially flawless
Herp Derp

#6 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 574 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 06:08 PM

Thanks everybody! And I used a metallic gold permanent marker for the Rhakshi hips.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users