Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Wait, hang on. xD Did you think I meant the wheels at six feet? I meant the Toa are six feet, so I didn't know if a wheel-sized one would be too big. =P I'd be okay with a 2 foot one or so. Also, would that launcher(Mounted on what's essentially a shield), with a sword, be alright, or would it be too much equipment? If so, I'd more or less just need to figure out the element this character would be. =P Kal: It's no prob. =P For at least one char, you don't really need to catch up , since i responded with an attack since the forums came back. =)

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

KAL'S BACK! :biggrin: Blade: Oh... yeah, I thought you meant a six-foot wheel.... XP In that case.... well, yeah. A six foot tall Toa (thoguh most are actually around 7 feet, from what I've been told) would probably be able to generate a standard wheel-sized Rhotuka, yes. As for the equipment -- look at my characters or the majority of other peoples' and then consider that question. :P(That would be fine, in other words. :P)

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Oh, is it 7 feet? >_^ I always mix that up. xD Well, either way, the standard Toa size. =P But yeah, that works. It's obviously a huge reference, this Rhotuka stuff, but I'm hoping to pull it off very well. One last quick question; can Kanohi act like 'helmets'? Like, as in, cover more than just the face? Kinda like how the Ignika was a helmet when Mata Nui posed as a Glatorian. =P Kal: I understand. =P I can sum that up, for again, at least one char: Team Tech and Team Wing are fighting. =P And your character who I fried with lightning prior to the upgrade more or less needs to get up, as Kairan's confused as anyone typically would be, and doesn't know which is which. =P

Hello everybody. As you will be able to tell I am rather new at this type of roleplying. Please dont bite my head off right away.Anyway, somebody have a place for a newbie to hop in?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hiya, Silvan. Welcome to the RPG! At the moment, there are a number of plots going on that are... relatively exclusive. However, as a way to just ease into the game, you could try having your character go to the arena to watch the match -- I can whip up a couple of NPCs for you to chat with, and I think there are a couple of someone's Matoran characters are already there that might interact with you. But yeah. Again, welcome to the game. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

So let's see, now Alan's in the hospital, Khad's busy preparing for a mission, and Eryn... is stuck in time shooting bullets into Nexus while trying to dodge a sword to the central processor. Inactivity. >.<

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Lol, I don't even know what to do with Waiter and Brother, although both of them are free to move around. :P As for Swerv, I guess I could IC that Elithes finally shows up, but I don't know if that would be considered controlling another's character, even however slight it is. Meh, you'll find something to do soon, I'm sure.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Well, with powers like Quick Healing, I'm sure Alan will be up in no time. Plus now Draxion is there to keep him company. :P Ah, ok then, I'll do that and try to get this fight over with just a little bit faster.

Anybody mind if I pop by the hospital and pay a visit to their character?As Kal said, Quick Healing could explain why they are not still unconscious.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Not that Kaelen knows that.I noticed that the teams dont quite add up anymore. There are about twice as many teams as characters right now and it's kind of hard to figure out which teams are full, which one are not and which ones dont even exist anymore.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah; tbh a rather large number of teams are actually no longer actual parts of the game due to their players leaving. So I'm definitely going to do a purge to get rid of the inactive ones in the future -- probably tomorrow when I go back to my dad's house or tomorrow morning at school, as the internet at my mom's house is kind of slow.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

For the Arena, I know that Eltihes and Alan didn't have any trouble seeing each other, nor anyone else. It's just that I had Draxion land in tall grass. So, Blade, I think Kairan's would be able to easily see them. I'm just saying. There's nothing wrong with your post.

Ah, ok. I got ya. I was wondering why Parugi posted it like that. Maybe the grass there just isn't as tall? I don't know. It's hard to keep things straight when details are written seperately and inaccurately. Now, where in the world did my spell check go? :P

Pretty much. =P

Go ahead and drop in on Alan. He'd be willing to suggest a team. Also, Titan, what's going on with Sol at the moment?

Well, I changed Sol's personality and he is remembering his past. So a paradigm shift?
So will he be staying on Team Wing? Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Pretty much. =P

Go ahead and drop in on Alan. He'd be willing to suggest a team. Also, Titan, what's going on with Sol at the moment?

Well, I changed Sol's personality and he is remembering his past. So a paradigm shift?
So will he be staying on Team Wing?
No, He will be leaving Team Wing and joining Team Superior. Sorry

No problem. You could have him tell Alan right now, in fact. This would open for Kelean, except for the fact that he can't fly. Maybe you could see if Parugi would let you edit something like that in, Silvan? Or he could just create wings out of metal.

IIRC Tertrax is Vorik's character; I don't know if he knows that the forums are back up or not, and if he does and just hasn't posted anything, there's a chance he isn't planning on returning to the RPG. But yes, Teams Tech, Zero and Superior are up next to fight in the arena, meaning the combatants, assuming everyone is back when it starts, will be:Vertak and Jale (Zero)Kayzata, No Heart and Tertrax (Tech)Marx (Superior) Sol will not be able to participate in this match if he joins before it starts due to the fact that he was just in one. For the explanation about Elithes -- see ToD's post. Also, I'm very surprised at the lack of shocked responses towards my last Lyxek IC. :P Anyway, no ICs for another three hours -- lunch is just about over and I won't get a chance to post until 4:20 at the earliest.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Oh yeah, I have WMGs now. I just forgot to post them. The mist is a puppet-master and the bodies of Lyxek and the Director are his puppets. The mist is Lyxek is Director. A revived Ruaki is the mist is Lyxek is the Director.

Oh man I am so shocked you don't even know. Like, I am so shocked that I am literally scared to reread that post. And I try to avoid the page it was posted on. I actually need to take medication to keep me calm and take my mind off of my suicidal tendacies when I look at that page. I am very disturbed that your mind could think up something like that, Parugi. I am leaving this RPG, and you are no longer my friend. Period. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1294640103.png

IC: "It was the sharks that paralysed you," Coltrax explained, "They are enemy agents." -The Power that Is

:P Actually, I loved that post. It's nice to see the side of Lyxek that shows how he remains in power and almost impervious to threats. It was a well written post. I commend you, sir. Have a free cookie.

ToDD: Okay I sent Sol to Alan. Parugi: I saw your post for Lyxek. I thought he was a chill guy but now he sounds malicious, in my opinion.Oh and you anwsered my question about Sol in the next match, before I even asked it. Yay, I don't think Sol could handle such intense combat twice in a row. Not to mention the mental stress of such an event. I think he will just watch Marx from the stands.