The Shadowed One's and Ancient's Homeland

Where in the Bionicle Universe do you think the Shadowed One and Ancient's homeland is located?Note: Odina is probably not where they came from, as it seems the Shadowed One and Ancient travelled the Universe to look for a place to launch the Dark Hunters. Odina also does not match the description of The Shadowed One's homeland in the Dark Hunters book either.

Edited by Vostrakha The Impossible
  • Upvote 1

Well it was described as "icy" so I would imagine maybe some island that has mountains. I wouldn't say it has to necessarily be one of the southern islands, since there are a few unlabeled islands in Mata Nui's right arm.Kind of off topic, but do we know TSO and Ancient are of the same species? According to BS01 they are, but they look nothing alike.

• Upvote 1

Probably in Mata Nui's right arm, as the Southern Islands seem to be a desert. Or they could be from on of the continents (probably plenty of icey mountains in there). :shrugs:Also, Ancient and TSO being from the same island does not mean that they are from the same species. There was a civil war on the homeland/place, which could have been an interspecies conflict.

• Upvote 1

Greg said they were the same species, and that different members of the same species can look quite different. I can see some similarities between them, though.

• Upvote 1

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Well it was described as "icy" so I would imagine maybe some island that has mountains. I wouldn't say it has to necessarily be one of the southern islands, since there are a few unlabeled islands in Mata Nui's right arm.Kind of off topic, but do we know TSO and Ancient are of the same species? According to BS01 they are, but they look nothing alike.
Well, Ancient was built by a fan? right? I'm not sure, but I think he was. They are probably from the Southern Islands. Probably South of Yoya Nui, but North of Artidax.
  • Upvote 1

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.