The BZPowercast Thinks About 2013

Hapori Tohu

So long September, fall is on its way here, which means it's time for a new podcast! If you're not subscribed to the BZPowercast via the links on the right sidebar, you can download the newly-released Episode 39 <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/powercast/BZPowercastSeries2Episode39.m4a">right here</a>. To see what we talk about this time, check the blurb:<blockquote>We've brought the show back down to a more manageable length for the BZPowercast Episode 39, so hopefully we won't talk you ears off. This month starts out with an interview of Ta-metru_defender as part of our staff interview series. Then Windrider comes back for this month's How-To BZP about blog policy. And to close things out, Makaru and Paleo speculate with me about what could be coming from LEGO in 2013. Pleasant listening!</blockquote>View the full article

Great episode! Though I do prefer the longer ones. :lol:I am glad TMD got the fez reference, or I would have looked quite random. :lol:2013 sort of seems like a...bland year, I think. Maybe. UNLESS they do the Storm Chaser sets! I would buy those quick as lightning (pun intended). Legends of Chima isn't getting my attention, and Ninjago was mystical and good in 2011, in my opinion. You acted like it still was. I am interested in those Lone Ranger 9 volt old gray BIONICLE sets, though. :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3