Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

Guess what everybody?Cherixon has come through again - here is the FIRST banner for Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath... the alternate banner should be coming within the week. Feel free to use the banner if you want (along with any of the others).ibrow1.jpg I think you can guess why Tahu Nuva and Tahu Mistika are on this one.-ibrow

Now that is a pretty banner.I have a hunch as to why they're in it......MTL

Which is...? =P

This time, Tahu stars and Tahu mata are gone on a dimensional adventure, so its a civil war between the forces left led by Tahu Nuva and Tahu Mistika, who joined the stars army planning to take everything for himself in the end.

Kind of, I'm not sure. For whatever reason,your post confuses me. xDNow, before you move onto reading the Prologue, I'd like to see who can guess the two characters on the alternate banner.Post it. Tell me. And tell me what your thoughts are on this oh-so-serious prologue.Tahu vs. TahuSeason 3: AftermathPrologue: The Memory RemainsBy iBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Backyard (Pond):Pridak dragged a gagging Carapar across the grass with the help of Matoro Mahri, with Hydraxon on guard beside them.“That the last one?” the Titan asked.“Yep,” Pridak grunted. “The final one, thank goodness. This guy here has been living in the fish tank for the last four years.”Hydraxon shuddered at the thought, but said nothing as Pridak dumped his fellow Barraki into the water.“Now go die in a hole!” Pridak called towards Carapar, who had already begun to swim away. “We need to find him a brain.”“That can wait.” Matoro Mahri sighed. “I’m tuckered out. Remind me why we’re moving in here?”“You know why.” Pridak responded. “Everything has been chaotic from the moment our leaders went through that time machine. It might’ve been a civil war, but at least there was some level of control. This is the only place nobody else will go, except maybe some of the rahi. And honestly, we could use them.”The white Barraki turned towards the water, taking his first step in.“You two coming?”Matoro Mahri shrugged, taking one last glance at the house. “Yeah, I’m coming.”The two Canister sets dove into the water; Hydraxon soon followed. The last ripples expanded across the water, and then no sign of life could be seen from above.The House (Bedroom):Tahu Nuva watched in silence as Rotor, Onua Mata, and three Waspix wrestled Evo 2.0 and Furno 2.0 into their respective cells. Zaktan hovered beside him, occasionally signalling directions to his squad of Bohrok. As the two cell doors slammed shut, Rotor and Onua Mata staggered over.“Were those the last ones?” Tahu Nuva questioned.“Negative.” Rotor responded. “Jetbug is out there somewhere still, along with Surge 2.0.” “Thanks for helping, Rotor.” Tahu Nuva patted the Hero Factory set’s shoulder. “You and Meltdown have been a huge help. Hopefully the others will be in good enough condition to aid us as well soon.”Rotor nodded.“A truce between Hero Factory and Bionicle could not have been foreseen by anyone.” He observed. “Perhaps 2010 Hero Factory, but certainly nobody of the 2.0 build.”“And yet here we are.” Onua Mata replied, gesturing to the Waspix hovering around the entire area, guarding the prison. “Well, Witch Doctor was a bit of trouble, but the rest have been really good.”Tahu Nuva sighed. “And still no sign of anything ending. With all leaders and their second in commands dead, missing, evil, or just plain insane, I suppose I should lead... but nobody feels any loyalty.”The Toa Nuva of fire waved to Zaktan, and the Skakdi silently departed; Rotor and Onua Mata followed him as he climbed to the window, staring out into the yard. The last few 2007 sets could be seen entering the pond; none of them knew if they’d see anyone from that year ever again.“Even Maxilos has left, along with the rest of his year.” Tahu Nuva told the others. “One the few Bionicle years – perhaps the only Bionicle year not to suffer casualties in the war, gone just like that. Almost all of the sets from 2008, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2003 are out there too; half of the ones left have been jailed.”He turned to Rotor.“Without Hero Factory helping us, we wouldn’t have the strength to hold the criminals in.” he explained. Shaking his head, he dismissed Onua Mata and Rotor; Tahu Nuva himself remained standing by the window, sadness clearly etched on his face.“Where are you?” he said to the air. “When we need you – both of you – most, neither of you are anywhere to be found.”He turned, ignoring scenes of battle beginning to develop outside, to face the chaotic prison environment that the Bedroom had become.“This was too high a price to pay just to rid ourselves of ALMIGHTY and Nex 2.0.” he told himself. “All that remains are the memories; they are the key to everything. This is the Aftermath of our destruction.”To Be Continued.-ibrow Edited by ibrow

Tahu Nuva seems pretty sad about this.. and I have a feeling it leeds to Tahu Mistika...Or I'm clearly missing the point and it's someone else entirely :PMTL

Y'know, this seems like The Heroes of Olympus. 2 Leaders, 2 camps. They are enemies for life, thanks to their heritage, but in the end they have to unite the fight off evil.Favorite sentence:

“Where are you?” he said to the air. “When we need you – both of you – most, neither of you are anywhere to be found.”

As for the ALT Banner, its either Tahu Stars+Tahu Mata, or ALMIGHTY+Someone else(Maybe Both of the Tahu sets!) Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

That was a surprisingly epic chapter. I know I didn't see that treaty coming.I'm rather interested to see what happens next. New chappy...sometime soon?-MT

Glad you found it epic- that's what I was going for with the prologue, epic and sad/serious. As for treaties, you might see more of them in the future... it all depends how many seasons Tahu vs. Tahu lasts. And I'll tell you guys this before THE BIG HUGE NEWS POST LATER THIS WEEK:Season 4 is being planned already, and it might be even more epic and funny than this season- and if you guys want it to, it might even lead directly into a season 5. :)

Tahu Nuva seems pretty sad about this.. and I have a feeling it leeds to Tahu Mistika...Or I'm clearly missing the point and it's someone else entirely :PMTL

He's just sad and in mourning, that's all; he and Tahu Mata were good friends, and even if the sets had all been in three massive wars within the last year, it was inifinitely better than the absolute chaos that occured when the leaders went missing.

Y'know, this seems like The Heroes of Olympus. 2 Leaders, 2 camps. They are enemies for life, thanks to their heritage, but in the end they have to unite the fight off evil.Favorite sentence:

“Where are you?” he said to the air. “When we need you – both of you – most, neither of you are anywhere to be found.”

As for the ALT Banner, its either Tahu Stars+Tahu Mata, or ALMIGHTY+Someone else(Maybe Both of the Tahu sets!)
I guess it is a little bit, except we aren't going to see Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars cooperating with each other for a long time.-ibrow

So I was just missing the point entirely... huh.Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars cooperating? Naaaww :PMTL

If you've read Season 2, you know that it happened.If you haven't, now you know. But why would you read season 3 before season 2? Anywho, I forgot to mention that JL was wrong, guys: the alt. banner is not Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars. These two characters have played a big role this season already, and they haven't been on a banner before for Tahu vs. Tahu.-ibrow

Beautiful banner and prologue, ibrow. And I agree with Jl1223 X, that quote is awesome.I did NOT see that treaty coming. It seemed impossible, but I don't disagree with it :)Also, I'd like to contribute my guess: Pridak and Mantax?You're on a roll :) Keep going!~TTG~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Beautiful banner and prologue, ibrow. And I agree with Jl1223 X, that quote is awesome.I did NOT see that treaty coming. It seemed impossible, but I don't disagree with it :)Also, I'd like to contribute my guess: Pridak and Mantax?You're on a roll :) Keep going!~TTG~

... maybe I gave out a little TOO much information on the characters that'll be on the second banner. xDNews post (and maybe Chapter 4) coming tomorrow, guys! Season 4 and ALMIGHTY will have info revealed.-ibrow

Well that was epic, too epic. At least you should have inserted a joke in there. Not trying to cramp your style or anything, but this is the comedies forum. Never forget that. It's still good, by the way. Not gonna lose track of this any time soon!

The prologue was written like that on purpose, and is also the reason why it wasn't the first chapter I posted. I didn't want it to be funny; I wanted to try and see if I could make you guys feel/understand the scope of the tragedy that's occured in the past two seasons (and hint hint, will probably be continuing this season).AND NOW HUGE NEWS POST. WHICH IS A COUPLE POSTS DOWN, SINCE THIS ONE IS STUPID. JUST SO YOU KNOW. Edited by ibrow

HAIL iBROW!!!Good stuff. I like it, especially since I'm fending off YOUR CHARACTERS. :PNIce banner. I like the season 4 sneak peek, especially since Tahu Mata may get to meet himself. Even though you decided that Tahu Mata wouldn't exist in this dimention.Oh, and that is a LOT of spaces...

Edited by kanohi_master

Yes yes, I know, I'm trying to fix it! >=( (lolnotrly)Glad to see you like it, and yes, they are not going to be duplicated. People generally don't seem to like it when I duplicate characters. Even if I give them completely different names.-ibrowMost of this is a copy of the Omegafest Day post, though there is some new information here.Plus I wanted to make sure you all see it.

ORIGINSThe Untold Tale of ALMIGHTYPart 1 – PunishmentBrow Comedy ProductionsAn Unknown Time, in an Unknown Place....Gamma, Epsilon, and Beta all stood in a line in front of Alpha; the latter was currently lecturing the three on how to properly discipline their citizens when wrong-doings occurred.“You NEVER, EVER remove a limb, EVER!” Alpha yelled. “DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, GAMMA?!”“Yes, Alpha.” Gamma replied sullenly.Alpha strode over and slapped Gamma across the face.“I told you three to not say anything!” Alpha hissed. “And you are to refer to me as Lord Alpha! You are lords to everyone but me. I am lord to you.”Alpha waited a few moments, right in Gamma’ personal space. Gamma did not react. Alpha stepped back, nodding in approval.“I hope I don’t have to lecture the three of you on this a third time.” Alpha continued. “If I hear that any of you has been that brutal to someone in your realms again, that will be it. No more warnings. You remember what I did to Theta.”Gamma (along with Epsilon and Beta) instantly recalled Theta; the outlaw of the group, he had always tried his best to undermine Alpha without Alpha noticing. For several years he succeeded; however, one day Alpha found out. Delta and Beta had been assigned to track Theta without him noticing, and they did so successfully for another couple years. Alpha watched, he learned, he waited....

This series will explain to you all ALMIGHTY's ORIGINS (there may or may not be a reason why it is capitalized). If you want further clues to where this is going to go, check the Tahu vs. Tahu wiki (google Tahu vs. Tahu or click the link in the first post), and read The Hilarious Misadventures of Vultraz chapter 12 back in the archives.There's also some TvT stuff to be caught up on.There are three major storylines in Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath;· The first stars Tahu Mata in an alternate 2009, trying to figure out why he suddenly doesn’t exist and also fix things· The second stars Pridak, Mantax, Irnakk, and Kazi as they time-travel to 2001 to assassinate Tahu Mata, thereby causing the Tahu vs. Tahu war to not occur.· The third stars Tahu Nuva as he defends against the returned tyranny of Tahu Mistika, who wishes to kill both him and Tahu Mata and then take over.ALMIGHTY, Nex 2.0, and Fire Lord will all return before the end of the season. Fire Lord will NOT be possessed by ALMIGHTY, so perhaps you’ll learn his true personality.Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, Lewa Mata, and Takanuva Stars will also return before the end of the season. To follow them during their absence, you’ll have to read the Great Comedy Crossover when it releases in 2012.Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath will end the first Tahu vs. Tahu storyline. The second will begin in Season 4, and a sneak peek has been shown below. The 4 Drafts of Season 3 · The Throwbots exit the attic, destroy all the Hero Factory sets, and go to war against the Bionicles. (Thought up January 2011).· Lewa Mata is sent on an expedition to the attic to find the Throwbots while Hero Factory and Bionicle continue their war. (Thought up March 2011).· Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, Lewa Mata, and Takanuva Stars go missing; the armies continue to go to war with each other, and Hero Factory joins back in later. (Thought up April 2011).· Same as draft 3, except Hero Factory would find the Throwbots and turn the war four ways. (Thought up May 2011).Season 4Yes, there is going to be a Season 4. Please note that any information on this season IS subject to change- it is VERY likely that not everything shown here will make it into the final cut. If you want proof, then I’ll tell you this: I went through about four different story drafts forTahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath before deciding on the one you guys get to see.Tahu vs. Tahu Season 4 Sneak Peek

A blinding flash of light caused Tahu Mata to stagger back, shutting his eyes tight. When he opened them, he found himself collapsed on top of Tahu Stars and Ehlek, both of them moaning and spots all over his vision.But what Tahu Mata could see scared him more than he’d thought possible.Because they were in the kitchen, and everyone around them (except for a select few) were dancing. He could see Pohatu Mata and Kopaka Mata chatting with Mantax and Takadox; Roodaka and Hydraxon were having a sparring match, with Maxilos & Spinax, Irnakk, Vakama Hordika, and Lewa Nuva watching.“I-I don’t understand....” Tahu Mata trailed off, standing.“This is too creepy.” Ehlek agreed, standing beside him. “What in Mata-Nui’s name is going on?!”Tahu Mata grabbed a passing Hakann, turning him to face the two nervous characters.“What happened?” he asked the Piraka. “Why are we all here having this party?”“Uh... you and Tahu Stars organized it, remember?” Hakann looked at him quizzically.“Together?!” Tahu Mata exclaimed.“Duh. How else? You guys are total bros man.” Hakann told him. “Don’t you remember? Tahu Stars arrived and you two joined together under a single banner before war broke out. We’ve lived happily ever since.”Tahu Mata, speechless, turned to Ehlek as Hakann continued on his way, shaking his head.“What the heck just happened?!” he asked the Barraki.Ehlek shrugged. “I dunno. But it looks like you and Tahu Stars apparently get along together on a level I’d have deemed impossible....”

Tahu vs. Tahu Season 4 will star Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, Lewa Mata, Takanuva Stars, Ehlek, Takadox, Strakk, Avak, Nektann, and Meltdown as they attempt to find out what has happened to the comedy world that they know since the finale of Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath.Current subtitles I’m considering are Time, Reset, and Deconstruction. Let me know which one you guys prefer. And there you go, guys! Tell me what you thought about it! Edited by ibrow

Eh? has Tahu Mata traveled dimensions? Universes? Time? It sounds interesting..I like Deconstruc- Sorry, Deconstruction the best. Just sounds.. better somehow.MTL

Yep, Deconstruction sounds good to me. Because I've heard of the title, back in the good old days.Good news post, thank you.It's been a while, hasn't it? When's the next chapter coming up?Also, are you still doing the tournament? And Time-Travelling Warlords?~TTG~

Ok then. It'll be done 3 days ago :).Really though, when is it coming up?EDIT: Off topic, but around how many posts does it take to become a Turaga? i'm sick of being a puny Tohunga (then again, turaga are small too...but tohunga are smaller :)) ~TTG~

Edited by Tahu: Toa of Gold

Oh. lol.Anyway, yeah. Hoping to get the chapter done tonight. Been busy today. We'll see.-ibrow

I find that actually starting a chapter is the hardest part. Once you get going, you're good.Unless you get to the point where you don't what to do next. That's pretty tough too.Reminds me, I have two stories I have to work on...Great, now I have stuff to do... Good work iBrow!And Tahu Toa of Gold, it's about 60-70 I think for Turaga, then 100 for Toa. I don't remember exactly, it's been a few years since I myself was one. I can't imagine ibrow remembers either..MTL

Ok then. It'll be done 3 days ago :).Really though, when is it coming up?EDIT: Off topic, but around how many posts does it take to become a Turaga? i'm sick of being a puny Tohunga (then again, turaga are small too...but tohunga are smaller :))~TTG~

Hoping to get it done this weekend. Life has been extremely busy as of late with school. A big assignment a night means I probably shouldn't even be on BZP at all.But I am, because I love you guys.

Oh. lol.Anyway, yeah. Hoping to get the chapter done tonight. Been busy today. We'll see.-ibrow

I find that actually starting a chapter is the hardest part. Once you get going, you're good.Unless you get to the point where you don't what to do next. That's pretty tough too.Reminds me, I have two stories I have to work on...Great, now I have stuff to do... Good work iBrow!And Tahu Toa of Gold, it's about 60-70 I think for Turaga, then 100 for Toa. I don't remember exactly, it's been a few years since I myself was one. I can't imagine ibrow remembers either..MTL
As said up above, I just need the time. Time that I'm hoping will come this Friday.-ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 4 – RevelationsiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2009...The Spare Bedroom:Maxilos sighed with relief as Irnakk shrugged and walked away, leaving Maxilos battling only Ultimate Dume. Makuta had long since retreated, and Hydraxon had been beaten down roughly.“I’m starting to lose confidence in my ability to win this duel.” Ultimate Dume confessed.“Good on you, mate.” Maxilos replied, clapping the huge Titan on the back. “Glad to see you’ve come to your senses.”And with that he knocked Ultimate Dume out.The Bedroom:Tahu Mata duelled with Roodaka as his army clashed with hers. So far serious casualties seemed to have been avoided, minus the fact that all of the Vorox were unconscious. Lewa Mata and Tahu Mistika whirled past him in their own duel, while the newly built Strakk and Gresh were taking out Keelerak and Oohnorak like no tomorrow.“I am the ruler of tomorrow!” Roodaka hissed, pressing her advantage while he was distracted.“Not the ruler of today?” Tahu Mata asked innocently, parrying her blow. “Good. Guess we can come back tomorrow and try again, eh?”Roodaka snarled in response, grabbing him and flinging him into Malum. The Glatorian glanced up and charged at the female Titan, knocking her back and off of her feet.“Stay away from the man.” Malum growled. “He’s the man. Not you.”“The man.” Tahu Mata echoed. “I do rather like the sound of that.”“Well I don’t.” Tahu Mistika crowed, shoving his shield into Tahu Mata’s neck as he shoved the current leader to the ground. “I think I’m the man now.”Tahu Mistika was knocked off of his feet by a panting Lewa Mata, and the flattened by Malum.“I said STAY AWAY FROM THE MAN!” Malum bellowed.“Good to see you.” Tahu Mata said.“Good to see you too!” Lewa Mata wheezed. “Argh, stitches in my sides... so painful....”Tahu Mata whirled around and defended from a sneak attack by Roodaka, ducking under her arm to try and stab her in the back.“Oh, the agony....” Lewa Mata moaned.Tahu Mata and Roodaka both clashed their weapons together several times, almost dancing with their quick battle movements.“The suffering.... the pain.... the agony... the torture....” Lewa Mata continued.“Oh, just die already!” Tahu Mata snapped as he was slapped in the face by Roodaka.“Fine.” Lewa Mata grumbled. “Herk... Bleagh.”The Toa Mata of air feigned death as he flopped to the ground, conveniently TRIPPING a limping Hydraxon to the ground. Hydraxon cursed rather loudly before standing to his feet again, only to have Malum barrel roll into him.“AWAY! FROM! THE MAN!” Malum screamed.“Argh.” Hydraxon responded as he crashed into the wall.Tahu Mata ignored this, charging at Roodaka and slamming her into an empty bookshelf, stunning her. Glancing around, he could see only a few battles going on; most of them were many members of his army now ganging up on single Rahkshi or Titans.“Looks like you lose.” He informed a now conscious Roodaka.“No...” she hissed in disbelief. “It can’t be....”“It can.” Tahu Mata replied, preparing himself. “I rise, you fall.”He punched her in the face and ended the rebellion.The Spare Bedroom:Maxilos freed the last of the Bohrok; the Tahnok and Tahnok Va scurried out, muttering thanks. They joined the remaining Pahrak, Pahrak Va, Lehvak, Nuhvok, and Nuhvok Va that were leaving the room to apprehend the escapees.“A job well done, if I do say so myself.” The robot said, petting Spinax. “You did good too boy.”“Roof.”He was surprised to see a strange Matoran then step out of the shadows in front of him, as if he’d only just appeared. Maxilos prepared for battle, though Spinax for whatever reason had failed to begin growling.“Who are you?” he demanded. “Reveal yourself.”The Matoran bowed slightly. “I have revealed myself. I’m not an enemy, Maxilos. Quite the opposite.”Maxilos was still wary; something on the Matoran radiated power.“Who are you?” he asked.The Matoran shrugged. “I’ve been many things, and many people. That isn’t important right now. I came only to deliver a message.”“What is it?” Maxilos queried.“This battle- this outbreak- is not the last one.” The Matoran explained. “Within a year you will find yourselves in constant war. For a time, there will be no permanent or prolonged peace- should you survive the trials to come, you will be rewarded justly.”Maxilos pondered that for a moment before deciding that the response was inadequate.“What trials?”The Matoran sighed. “A war like you’ve never known. A war that will seem to be the end of the Bionicles, but will only begin a spiral down. It will take great effort for you to overcome it.”“Why don’t you help?” Maxilos questioned. “You are powerful.”“Indeed I am.” The Matoran inclined his head. “However, the time is not yet right, and there are other places I must be before then. I am extremely busy.”“Doing what?”“I am helping to save the universe.” The Matoran informed him. “I’ll return in the year 2011, in the darkest of times. Pray that I arrive in time.”The Matoran then turned away, beginning to melt into the shadows.“Wait!” Maxilos exclaimed. “Tell me your name, so I’ll remember you.”The Matoran turned back for a brief second, and said four words before vanishing from view forever.“My name is Vertak.”To Be Continued....Next time on Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath:>>We return to 2011, where The New Brotherhood makes their escape!thoughts?Character post updated!-ibrow

“AWAY! FROM! THE MAN!” Malum screamed.

Who is 9 years old.

“Fine.” Lewa Mata grumbled. “Herk... Bleagh.”

Best Deathnoise ever.Oh well, it really makes me question what exactly the timelines are and what is related. I'mma try and get this straight.Main srs - 2010 Civil War and Invasion, 2011 Invasion 2 and the current one. 2010 is, well, the civil war which ends when Hero Factory invades. Invasion 1 and 2 documents The 3-way battle, ending with Fire Lord being ditched. Now, it is the aftermath of the battle, and everyone is searching through their memories to find the key to the future.Now, TimeTravellingBrotherhood. This really messes me up. I'mma try and think at the WRITTEN timeline.2007 - The Barraki build a time machine which can now be used - they meet their future selves who warn them of the battle.2010 - (Written in Invasion 2?) The Voyatoran (I think; I'm guessing its the people who hate Black Jelly Beans) find the time machine and escape into the same time as when the 2007 people meet their future selves.20future - They meet and have to run away from something.2011 - The Barraki from this time re-find their time machine and decide to take some others to stop the entire war by assassinating Tahu Mata.Please correct me if I'm wrong so I won't go crazy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

“AWAY! FROM! THE MAN!” Malum screamed.

Who is 9 years old.

“Fine.” Lewa Mata grumbled. “Herk... Bleagh.”

Best Deathnoise ever.Oh well, it really makes me question what exactly the timelines are and what is related. I'mma try and get this straight.Main srs - 2010 Civil War and Invasion, 2011 Invasion 2 and the current one. 2010 is, well, the civil war which ends when Hero Factory invades. Invasion 1 and 2 documents The 3-way battle, ending with Fire Lord being ditched. Now, it is the aftermath of the battle, and everyone is searching through their memories to find the key to the future.Now, TimeTravellingBrotherhood. This really messes me up. I'mma try and think at the WRITTEN timeline.2007 - The Barraki build a time machine which can now be used - they meet their future selves who warn them of the battle.2010 - (Written in Invasion 2?) The Voyatoran (I think; I'm guessing its the people who hate Black Jelly Beans) find the time machine and escape into the same time as when the 2007 people meet their future selves.20future - They meet and have to run away from something.2011 - The Barraki from this time re-find their time machine and decide to take some others to stop the entire war by assassinating Tahu Mata.Please correct me if I'm wrong so I won't go crazy.
You're definitely on the right track, and my reasons for showing you guys 2009 are going to be revealed in Chapter 5.I'll make up an official Tahu vs. Tahu timeline this weekend if I have time between writing stuff.

Well. That made up for the wait.What. A. Chapter.So. Epic. And. Awesome.But was Chapter 4 an alternate timeline? And who is Vertak?~TTG~

No, Chapter 4 is the same timeline as Chapter 2, and both of them are in the same timeline as the others. As said before, things will be revealed Chapter 5.For complete info on Vertak, look in the Bionicle RPG forum and look in the Day Run topics, as that's his first canon appearance. He's going to have something to do with Tahu vs. Tahu in the future; as you saw in this chapter, he promised Maxilos he'd return in 2011....Also, PSA #4 or 5 will be released this weekend, and if I get enough replies, Chapter 5 as well.-ibrow

NujaniiNujanii pulled out his launcher and hit Vertak square in the chest with a teleport Kanoka."GET BACK TO BIONIIFIGHT!!!"

lol. Vertak actually belongs 100% in Day Run: The Garden at them moment since he hasn't been in Bionifight 4.Also he was in Day Run first so yeah.-ibrow

Epic chapter, all though it could have done with the rather impossible task of adding music. :P

“Looks like you lose.” He informed a now conscious Roodaka.“No...” she hissed in disbelief. “It can’t be....”“It can.” Tahu Mata replied, preparing himself. “I rise, you fall.”He punched her in the face and ended the rebellion.

Roodaka should have known; the second the villian says "it can't be", they've lost. Movies have taught us that.And I also see what you did there, and I applaud you for not having him ripe out her spark heart well, living parts.

“Roof.”

That's the wierdest noise I've ever heard a dog make...MTL

Epic chapter, all though it could have done with the rather impossible task of adding music. :P

“Looks like you lose.” He informed a now conscious Roodaka.“No...” she hissed in disbelief. “It can’t be....”“It can.” Tahu Mata replied, preparing himself. “I rise, you fall.”He punched her in the face and ended the rebellion.

Roodaka should have known; the second the villian says "it can't be", they've lost. Movies have taught us that.And I also see what you did there, and I applaud you for not having him ripe out her spark heart well, living parts.

“Roof.”

That's the wierdest noise I've ever heard a dog make...MTL
Glad you enjoyed the chapter.Also yes, slight references to my upcoming Transformers project and the Transonicle series in there (both of which are inspired by the movies, which are another thing reference by it).

Good epic chappy. Also, I would like to agree with MTL. I've heard "woof" and "ruff" but not a combination off the two.KUTGW.-MT

That's too bad. But I never implied Spinax was a normal, run-of-the-mill dog. He just died in season 1 before he could show his true personality to you guys. :)-ibrow

I really enjoyed that chapter. Only ONE thing is still bothering me... The freaking timeline! Please, explain it to me. My brain is probably malfunctioning by now...

That's two of you. Alright, I'll try here: EVERYBODY READ THIS POST.Timeline 1 will be in Red.Timeline 2 will be in Blue.2001- Tahu Mata is opened and becomes leader of the Bionicles, after The New Brotherhood fails to kill him for unknown reasons.2007 (Told in Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords)- Five of the Barraki build a Time Machine to travel to the future with; four go through.2009 (Told in Aftermath)- Roodaka and others break out of prison soon after the Glatorian line arrives, and they immediately launch an attack on the Bedroom.- Maxilos frees the Bohrok from the jail and is visited by Vertak, who gives several mysterious warnings about the troubles to come.- Tahu Mata defeats Roodaka with relative ease, and they begin to lock them back up.2010 (Told in Season 1: Civil War and Season 2: Invasion)- The Stars arrive, and the Tahu vs. Tahu civil war begins.- In August the war is put on hold as the Hero Factory invasion begins.- In December, several Guest Stars arrive, prompting ALMIGHTY's arrival.- Hero Factory 2.0 invades, with Nex 2.0 quickly becoming feared by the Bionicles. - In a culminating battle Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, Lewa Mata, Takanuva Stars, Nex 2.0, and Fire Lord all vanish through the Time Machine. ALMIGHTY disappears, and is presumed dead.2011 (Told in Aftermath)- During the summer Hero Factory 3.0 arrives, and they make peace with Tahu Nuva's Bionicles. Several of 2010 Hero Factory and Hero Factory 2.0 do the same.- Pridak, Mantax, Kazi, and Irnakk (The New Brotherhood) go through the time machine to try and assassinate Tahu Mata in the year 2001, in the hopes that their actions will prevent the Tahu vs. Tahu war and keep the Bionicles together.2020 (Told in Brotherhood of the Time-Travelling Warlords)- Pridak finds out he'll survive until 2020, and the four time travelling Barraki are chased by a group of Matoran from 2010.Let me know if you feel anything is missing. Obviously I haven't included anything that'll be revealed in later chapters. Linking this to the first post.-ibrow Edited by ibrow