Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

Did not understand. Ima try to pool together.The previous timeline has been aborted. No more war. Nex lives at the start and Appears because tahu mata died. He kills the brotherhood from the old timeline, and rules as a tyrant. Almighty is somehow behind this. In the new timeline, not every set is alive. Tahu stars is dead, and tabu mata is sent on a rescue mission to save himself.What i think - 1. Tahu Mata in on a time limit to save himself from death while also dying - he'll disappear soon.2. The moment he disappears, time reverts and the paradox restarts. This gives all the deja vu to tahu mata, who has memories from both the old and new timeline.3. The rescue mission happened a few times already.The aim of the rescue mission is to make sure the brotherhood fails. This way, the war can happen and both Tagus along with their armies can take down nex and almighty.Meanwhile, the old timeline suffers the aftermath.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Did not understand. Ima try to pool together.The previous timeline has been aborted. No more war. Nex lives at the start and Appears because tahu mata died. He kills the brotherhood from the old timeline, and rules as a tyrant. Almighty is somehow behind this. In the new timeline, not every set is alive. Tahu stars is dead, and tabu mata is sent on a rescue mission to save himself.What i think - 1. Tahu Mata in on a time limit to save himself from death while also dying - he'll disappear soon.2. The moment he disappears, time reverts and the paradox restarts. This gives all the deja vu to tahu mata, who has memories from both the old and new timeline.3. The rescue mission happened a few times already.The aim of the rescue mission is to make sure the brotherhood fails. This way, the war can happen and both Tagus along with their armies can take down nex and almighty.Meanwhile, the old timeline suffers the aftermath.

You've got some things right. However, the rescue mission has never taken place before- this is the first time. However, Tahu Mata does have a time limit before he either dies or disappears again. This wouldn't happen, but he's played such a major role that the Paradox keeps trying to correct itself by keeping him alive.ALMIGHTY has been behind some events that have or will take place this season, but this isn't one of them. For sure he'd be pleased with Nex 2.0, but Nex 2.0 thought of this himself.Tahu Stars isn't dead; in the Paradox we've only seen 2009, so Tahu Stars isn't even there yet.

Nex is.... freaky. So he's like an actual robot? Wait, he can't be if Pridak's rubbery sword thing popped of armour. But you said he was robot! I'm so confused!Well, not really, aside from that I know what's going on. It sound like Tahu Mata and whatever friends he finds will become "la resistence".So, when a Bionicle dies, can they be brought back to life? Because Irnakk went back with the Barraki to kill Tahu Mata, but Irnakk was back in the present riping Matau apart. Or was that the Irnakk of a different timeline?ARRGHH! I'm probably over-thinking this way too much..Nice chapter by the way.MTL

No, Nex isn't a robot; just in the real Hero Factory story. I've referred to both him and Maxilos (who in this could technically really be considered a robot) robots from time to time so that I'm not saying "Nex this" or "Maxilos that" all the time.No, a set cannot come back to life once they've been taken apart. If they were put back together, they'd be a lifeless heap of plastic.About Irnakk... um... I could've sworn it wasn't him... hmm. Gonna have to correct that. That would be an error on my part. @kanohi_master: :P Thanks, I guess. -ibrow

Well, this is kind of violent. Pridak, you are such a twit. So now it's like Tahu Mata is stuck in an endless limbo until he could stop himself from getting killed? Well, that's gotta be hard. Now with Nex 2.0 being the big boss and all, I'm not sure he has quite a bright future ahead of him.Keep believing in yourself, Tahu! You could do it!

Okay. I do NOT get it. Even what the others said wasn't helpful.Is Nex 2.0 dead? And who, besides Tahu Mata, remembers what happened in the previous timeline?And also, is Nex 3.0 any better than Nex 2.0? And where do the Breakout sets come in? And....and...and......WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!?I'm probably also over-thinking it. Help anyone?Now I MUST see where this goes. Although Spontaneous 2 was a fail, this isn't. And it NEVER will be :smiletahunu: .~TTG~P.S. Phew. That was long.P.P.S. Where is MT?

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Well, this is kind of violent. Pridak, you are such a twit. So now it's like Tahu Mata is stuck in an endless limbo until he could stop himself from getting killed? Well, that's gotta be hard. Now with Nex 2.0 being the big boss and all, I'm not sure he has quite a bright future ahead of him.Keep believing in yourself, Tahu! You could do it!

Pretty much, yes. Tahu Mata is in a cycle. However, the paradox has to collapse eventually; meaning, someday it will successfully transition into the real timeline again, even thought the past won't be changed. Unless somebody changes the past.

Okay. I do NOT get it. Even what the others said wasn't helpful.Is Nex 2.0 dead? And who, besides Tahu Mata, remembers what happened in the previous timeline?And also, is Nex 3.0 any better than Nex 2.0? And where do the Breakout sets come in? And....and...and......WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!?I'm probably also over-thinking it. Help anyone?Now I MUST see where this goes. Although Spontaneous 2 was a fail, this isn't. And it NEVER will be :smiletahunu: .~TTG~P.S. Phew. That was long.P.P.S. Where is MT?

MT is being a meanie and not posting here right now because I haven't posted in Aftermath 2 enough sadface.Nex 2.0 is not dead. Tahu Mata and Vertak remember the old timeline, Zaktan knows and understands that they are living in a paradox.You'll find out whether Nex 3.0 is as good as Nex 2.0 soon, before the season ends.The Breakout sets most likely will not be appearing in the comedy until at least Season 5, more likely at this point Season 6, if there is one. Season 4 goes in an unexpected direction.-ibrow

Mean MT :( :( .That cleared it up a bit. Thank you. But wait, I thought Pridak popped his chest armor off, and thus his Hero Core...Now when's the next chapter coming up? (So many questions to ask...tired yet? Ugh, I did it again. My new name should be Tahu: Toa of Questions. What do you think? )*~TTG~*I am going insane.EDIT: Wait. You just posted in Aftermath 2. That should fix things up.

Edited by Tahu: Toa of Gold

CURSE THESE CHAPTERS AT THE END OF PAGES THAT DON'T GET NOTICED.My apologizes. I wasn't boycotting your comedy. I legitimately didn't notice that there was a new chappy.

“AAAAAAAAARRRH!”It was a bellowed scream of pain, and looking up, Pridak and Mantax discovered why- Irnakk was reeling away from Nex 2.0, who had the Titan’s left arm in his clutches.“No way!” Mantax exclaimed. “Not cool!”

How do all these big guys get beat up by these tiny ones?

“THERE HE IS!” Roodaka screeched from the doorway. “ATTACK IN THE NAME OF NEX 2.0!”

A noble cause.

“I HATE HIM!” Tahu Mata roared. “Wait a minute. Who’s ALMIGHTY?”

Good assumption: If you don't know him, you automatically hate him.Good job once again iBrow, and, sorry for the late review.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Mean MT :( :( .That cleared it up a bit. Thank you. But wait, I thought Pridak popped his chest armor off, and thus his Hero Core...Now when's the next chapter coming up? (So many questions to ask...tired yet? Ugh, I did it again. My new name should be Tahu: Toa of Questions. What do you think? )*~TTG~*I am going insane.EDIT: Wait. You just posted in Aftermath 2. That should fix things up.

What Pridak did to Mantax is like if Tahu Nuva were to lose his body armour (and he's lost a lot more than that in at different times in this comedy)- he's still alive, just in pain and in complete shock that Pridak actually was able to do that.Chapter 7 should come this weekend.

Holy guacamole! 5 seasons?! What else are you going to throw in?!

You'll see in Season 4; remember that in 2011 right now with season 3 we're in the second half of 2011, meaning 2012 shoul be coming soon. There's a reason the Winter 2012 Hero Factory line won't be appearing in Season 4 despite that.

CURSE THESE CHAPTERS AT THE END OF PAGES THAT DON'T GET NOTICED.My apologizes. I wasn't boycotting your comedy. I legitimately didn't notice that there was a new chappy.

“AAAAAAAAARRRH!”It was a bellowed scream of pain, and looking up, Pridak and Mantax discovered why- Irnakk was reeling away from Nex 2.0, who had the Titan’s left arm in his clutches.“No way!” Mantax exclaimed. “Not cool!”

How do all these big guys get beat up by these tiny ones?

“THERE HE IS!” Roodaka screeched from the doorway. “ATTACK IN THE NAME OF NEX 2.0!”

A noble cause.

“I HATE HIM!” Tahu Mata roared. “Wait a minute. Who’s ALMIGHTY?”

Good assumption: If you don't know him, you automatically hate him.Good job once again iBrow, and, sorry for the late review.-MT
lol, not really a problem. :PIrnakk's pain (and following death) at the hands of Nex 2.0 was to help me prove just how powerful and ruthless this Hero Factory set is. He's literally one of a kind in this way... for now.-ibrow

Who lives in the darkness?Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 7 – SpiraliBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2001, The Nex Paradox...The Bedroom:Nex 2.0 grunted as he shoved his armour back on with a snap. Glancing around at the parts littered around the room, he sighed and began to clean them up. The job was done within seconds, and then he climbed onto the bed and faced the assorted unopened boxes and canisters in front of him.The brown Toa was nearest- he opened him first.“Name?” Nex 2.0 demanded.“Pohatu Mata.” The Toa replied. “Who’re you?”“I am Nex 2.0” Nex replied. “I’m your leader, and the one being superior to all Bionicle sets. You understand?”“Absolutely.” Pohatu Mata nodded, saluting. “I’m with you man.”“Good.” Nex 2.0 nodded. “Get to work opening the others; send them to me once they’re ready.”The Year is 2009, The Nex Paradox...The Hallway:Tahu Mata tried to ignore the fact that Vertak seemed to be using elemental powers to clear the way. Because he was pretty sure that nobody in the house had EVER used elemental powers before. Ever.“Tahu, you’re gonna have to follow me soon.” Zaktan told him, drifting beside him as he slashed his way through a squad of Vahki Bordakh. “We need to find a place to hide out.”“Got it.” Tahu Mata muttered as he shoved Malum away and slammed Vakama Hordika to the ground.“On my mark!” Vertak yelled. “NOW!”Zaktan swarmed around the group in the blink of an idea, a moment later they were all sent reeling from a flash of light.“Go!” Ehlek grunted, hauling Tahu Mata to his feet and dragging him. “We have to go!”Tahu Mata shrugged him off and they bolted, Nuju Metru, Matau Metru, and Avak right behind them. Looking back, Tahu Mata saw Vertak, Maxilos, and Zaktan surrounded.“We have to help them!” he exclaimed, though he continued to run.“You’re right.” Ehlek agreed, also not stopping.“I mean, we can’t just leave them to die!” Tahu Mata cried.“That’s a terrible fate!” Avak lamented. “Why do we continue to run?”“Are you guys being serious, or...?” Nuju Metru asked.“Nah, we’re just joking around.” Tahu Mata replied, shrugging. “I don’t care. This isn’t even happening anyway, right? Because we’ll succeed and everything will go back to normal. Not that normal is much better, but you know-”“Please be quiet, I think my brain is bleeding.” Matau Metru interrupted. “You’re telling me you don’t care if we all die?”“Precisely. Well, I care if I die.” Tahu Mata responded.“Great. Good to know you’re thankful, at least.” Matau Metru said sarcastically.“If you care about living, you might like to know we have about fifteen minutes left.” Ehlek told them, pointing at a clock as they ran by. “It should be at the front door... oh no.”The group skidded to a halt as they rounded the corner; in front of them stood the entire 2008 line of sets, and standing in front of them were Norik Hagah and Pohatu Mata.“Pohatu!” Tahu Mata grinned. “You’re alive! Wait a minute... I don’t think I’m supposed to know that. Never mind then, carry on.”The Toa Mata of stone remained still with a highly confused look on his face for a few seconds longer before replying.“We’re going to ask you to hand him over.” He gestured towards Tahu Mata, addressing the rest of the group. “Nobody is going through the Time Machine.”As Pohatu Mata spoke, his group silently walked over and surrounded Tahu Mata’s, making escape impossible. Because this wasn’t a Jackie Chan movie where one guy could take out twenty.Tahu Mata noticed Vertak hovering directly above them as he glanced at the ceiling; the Matoran put a finger to his lips, and the Toa Mata of fire looked back down.“I thought we were friends.” He told Pohatu Mata. “We’re brothers.”“We could’ve been, but we’re not.” Pohatu Mata responded. “You died- killed by some jealous sets of another time, Nex 2.0 told us. And he showed us the evidence- he saved us all... besides you, of course. We’re indebted to him, and you’re trying to ruin our harmony.”“Harmony?!” Ehlek shot back. “You call one set a line being sacrificed HARMONY?!”“It keeps the peace!” Pohatu Mata pressed. “We stand united because of it!”“I’d be a lot happier if Pridak and Mantax had lived, thank you very much.” Ehlek snapped.Avak nodded in agreement. “There was nothing stating that Vezok had to die.”“Nor Nokama!” Nuju Metru added.Pohatu Mata exchanged a glance with Norik Hagah, who snorted with disgust.“Let’s just kill him.” Norik Hagah decided. “No more of this babbling. I grow weary of it.”“You should grow weary of Iruini Hagah being dead.” Ehlek told him. “Indeed you should.”Norik Hagah waved his hand and his group charged; immediately half of them were wiped out by an intense wave of light, giving Tahu Mata’s group breathing room.“Go!” Ehlek whispered into his ear. “We’ll try to follow! Zaktan will protect you, but you need to run now!”Tahu Mata glanced over at Pohatu Mata, duelling with Nuju Metru, and then turned away; Zaktan materialized beside him and they ran for the door, Ehlek and Avak throwing attacks to their enemies as they tried to keep up behind them.Then a blast of darkness washed over everyone on the battlefield, knocking them to the floor. Pohatu Mata and Norik Hagah were the first back on their feet, and Tahu Mata made out Nex 2.0 and Takadox joining them.“No!” Vertak yelled, scrambling over and ramming his dagger into Takadox’s chest. “No!”“I return....” a voice came from nowhere and everywhere at once out of the shadows. “You fools believed I was dead. I will never be dead. I leave when I feel like it, and now I have chosen to come back. Welcome me, my faithful servants....”Tahu Mata stood, Ehlek, Zaktan, and Avak doing the same beside him. He saw what looked like the remaining parts of Nuju Metru scattered across the floor, and the one-armed Matau Metru was weakly trying to pull himself across the floor missing a leg.“What is THAT?” Ehlek whispered.Tahu Mata glanced to a swirling sphere of shadow, where a giant form was beginning to appear.The Year is 2020, The Original Timeline:The Time Machine:“Snap!” Ahkmou snapped (lol), kicking a bush. “They got away!”“It looks like it’s finally back up and running at the very least.” Takua reported optimistically from his perch on top of Pewku. “That’s good, right? We can go back!”“Now that the opportunity is there, I’m having second thoughts.” Vultraz groaned, glancing at the Time Machine. “Although I guess we have to, right? The others need to be punished for ditching us here... and trashing the Time Machine on their way out.”“Indeed we must.” Ahkmou agreed. “You guys ready?”“No.” Vultraz muttered. “I think we can last another week. The Barraki left behind another plum.”“I hate plums.” Takua commented, patting on Pewku. “Good thing Pewku likes them.”“I find fruit to be disgusting.” Ahkmou replied.“You didn’t until you discovered jellybeans.” Vultraz pointed out. “Which is getting old, I might add.”“Jellybeans are deliciousness itself, okay?” Ahkmou snapped. “You leave them out of this- now, all in favour of going through the Time Machine, say Tohu.”“Tohu!” Takua grinned.“SDFGSDF” said Pewku.“That means “Tohu”.” Takua translated.“Tohu.” Ahkmou nodded, glancing at Vultraz pointedly.“...I dunno....” Vultraz shrugged, glancing around. “The place is pretty nice....”Vultraz....” Ahkmou said threateningly.“...Tofu.” Vultraz said.“Close enough.” Ahkmou decided, grabbing Vultraz and flinging him face first into the Time Machine amidst a series of curses from Vultraz’s mouth that would have a Catholic Priest ripping his ears off. “In we go!”The Year is 2009, The Nex Paradox:The Front Hallway:Vultraz tumbled out from another time into the middle of a hallway that was clearly at sunset. Except for the fact that it was afternoon outside.That was when he saw the spiral of darkness, and sagged.“Oh dear lord.”“I sense Vultraz....” a voice said. “I know you hear me, petty fool... and I wish for you to come and let me kill you at last.”“Oh dear lord....” Vultraz repeated, taking a step back. “I do not like the sounds of this at all....”“I say COME!”To Be Continued.I'm feeling the pull - chapter 8 later this weekend?-ibrow

Wow. Simply. Wow. Nex 2.0 IS really the face of evil.Curse you Pridak. But he's dead?So Vultraz and his group is back. Bad timing :(. Wait no, its just Vutraz, Takua and Pewku, and Ahkmou. Where are the others?So now ALMIGHTY is back, also bad timing (for Tahu Mata). when will Tahu Stars come in? Is he the same one from the past timeline?You da man iBrow. Keep. It. Up.~TTG~P.S. You forgot a period after "I am Nex 2.0". You really do need some grammar help :smiletahunu: .EDIT: TURAGA!

Edited by Tahu: Toa of Gold

Wow. Simply. Wow. Nex 2.0 IS really the face of evil.Curse you Pridak. But he's dead?So Vultraz and his group is back. Bad timing :(. Wait no, its just Vutraz, Takua and Pewku, and Ahkmou. Where are the others?So now ALMIGHTY is back, also bad timing (for Tahu Mata). when will Tahu Stars come in? Is he the same one from the past timeline?You da man iBrow. Keep. It. Up.~TTG~P.S. You forgot a period after "I am Nex 2.0". You really do need some grammar help :smiletahunu: .EDIT: TURAGA!

Who said it was ALMIGHTY coming back?Also, the others abandoned them. Which will be explained if I ever complete BOTTTW. -ibrow

You're not catching me again with another poorly placed chapter.

The brown Toa was nearest- he opened him first.“Name?” Nex 2.0 demanded.“Pohatu Mata.” The Toa replied. “Who’re you?”“I am Nex 2.0” Nex replied. “I’m your leader, and the one being superior to all Bionicle sets. You understand?”“Absolutely.” Pohatu Mata nodded, saluting. “I’m with you man.”

I imagine North Korea started in a way somewhat similar to this.

“Harmony?!” Ehlek shot back. “You call one set a line being sacrificed HARMONY?!”

Pohatu's a suck up, Nex is a mass murderer, and Ehlek is the one calling for peace. This comedy truly has turned Bionicle on its head.

“Tohu!” Takua grinned.“SDFGSDF” said Pewku.“That means “Tohu”.” Takua translated.“Tohu.” Ahkmou nodded, glancing at Vultraz pointedly.“...I dunno....” Vultraz shrugged, glancing around. “The place is pretty nice....”Vultraz....” Ahkmou said threateningly.“...Tofu.” Vultraz said.

The days of Vultraz being in charge have come and gone.Quite the epic chappy, iBrow. Can't wait for more...assuming you put them where people notice them.Just kidding.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You're not catching me again with another poorly placed chapter.

The brown Toa was nearest- he opened him first.“Name?” Nex 2.0 demanded.“Pohatu Mata.” The Toa replied. “Who’re you?”“I am Nex 2.0” Nex replied. “I’m your leader, and the one being superior to all Bionicle sets. You understand?”“Absolutely.” Pohatu Mata nodded, saluting. “I’m with you man.”

I imagine North Korea started in a way somewhat similar to this.

“Harmony?!” Ehlek shot back. “You call one set a line being sacrificed HARMONY?!”

Pohatu's a suck up, Nex is a mass murderer, and Ehlek is the one calling for peace. This comedy truly has turned Bionicle on its head.

“Tohu!” Takua grinned.“SDFGSDF” said Pewku.“That means “Tohu”.” Takua translated.“Tohu.” Ahkmou nodded, glancing at Vultraz pointedly.“...I dunno....” Vultraz shrugged, glancing around. “The place is pretty nice....”Vultraz....” Ahkmou said threateningly.“...Tofu.” Vultraz said.

The days of Vultraz being in charge have come and gone.Quite the epic chappy, iBrow. Can't wait for more...assuming you put them where people notice them.Just kidding.-MT
Poor, poor Vultraz. Such a terrible spot for him to have a special appearance to be sure, but alas, that's just how things are.Also poorly placed chapters are so in right now though.-ibrow

WHAT?! TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS?! MADNESS! MADNESS! MADNESS! SPARTA! *kick*Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 8 – Yrotsih GnignahciBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2009, the Nex Paradox...The Front Hallway:As a giant form began to emerge from the sphere of shadows, Vertak flung Nex 2.0 away into the front door and finished slaying the other three sets, causing the form to pause.“Vertak...” the voice rumbled. “Ah, I hate you as I hate Vultraz....”“You won’t win, Gamma.” Vertak snarled. “I’ll make sure of THAT!”As he said “that”, Vertak unleashed another furious blast of light, this time directly into the sphere of shadows. The figure let out a furious cry as its entryway was reduced in size by over half.“Go now!” Vertak yelled. “Get to the Time Machine!”Tahu Mata bolted away, Avak and Ehlek right behind him. As they passed, Vultraz shrugged and joined them, hopping through the cat flap behind them into the sunny afternoon.“It’s already set!” Ehlek reported. “Let’s go through!”Avak saluted to them all and then stepped through, disappearing. Vultraz went next, followed by Tahu Mata himself. Ehlek took one look back at the house and then followed as Zaktan and Maxilos exited it, blasting apart the Time Machine.“There.” Maxilos said, satisfied. “Nobody is following them.”“On the downside, if they fail, we’re doomed.” Zaktan replied. “Or at least, you are. I can never be doomed.”The Year is 2001...The Bedroom:Tahu Mata tumbled out on top of Avak and Vultraz; a moment later, Ehlek landed on them with a crunch.“What was that?” he asked nervously.“One of my joints cracked.” Ehlek lamented. “These things are hopeless.”“What are you all doing here?!” a voice exclaimed.Standing to his feet, Tahu Mata saw Nex 2.0 glaring at them from his perch on the window sill.“We’re saving time.” Tahu Mata informed him. “If what some people are planning to happen happens, nothing that should happen will happen. And if nothing happens that should happen and instead stuff that shouldn’t happen does happen-”“Too much “happen” being said....” Avak moaned, clutching his head. “Ouch....”“You brought the mirror, right Avak?” Ehlek interrupted. “Of course.” The Skakdi nodded, producing a mirror twice his size. “Almost got broken by Norik, but then I got away. And also Matau Metru got in the way.”“Oh, is that why he lost his leg?” Tahu Mata questioned.Avak nodded. “Unfortunately, it appears we left him behind.”“No unfortunately.” Vultraz responded. “We’re alive, aren’t we? That’s all that matters.”“That’s what I’ve been saying!” Tahu Mata grinned, high-fiving him.“STOP FORGETTING ABOUT ME!” Nex 2.0 bawled.A flash of light began, and Ehlek jumped into action.“That’s the assassin group!” he informed them. “They’re coming from the year 2011-”Nex 2.0 leapt into the flash before he could finish speaking; after shrugging, Vultraz followed. Tahu Mata glanced at the other two nervously.“Um... should I go in too?” he asked.“No!” Ehlek responded. “We’re not from whatever timeline they might be coming from. We’d cause another paradox- Avak, now!”Avak slammed the mirror down on top of the flash of light as the faded outlines of four sets Tahu Mata sort-of recognized came into view; there was a shouted “OW, MY TAIL!”, and then the four figures and the light disappeared.“Phew,” Ehlek gasped. “We did it!”“Wicked.” Avak grinned. “We w-”Suddenly with a poof, Avak vanished.“...Avak?” Ehlek said nervously, turning to Tahu Mata. “...what’s happening?”“Well, we just fixed the timeline, right?” Tahu Mata responded. “So if we came from a paradox that now doesn’t happen, we don’t technically exist.”“Great.” Ehlek mumbled, before turning to him. “Hey, don’t forget me, alright? Whatever has happened between us in the past when you get your memories back... remember us.”“I will.” Tahu Mata promised, giving Ehlek the customary Toa props. “You, Avak, Nuju Metru, Matau Metru, Zaktan, and Maxilos. I might forget what you did, but I won’t forget why.”He’d barely finished speaking before Ehlek went poof as well. Tahu Mata turned away sadly, facing the canisters before him.“From what I can remember, sets never build themselves.” He mused. “So if I’m supposed to be the first one open, how did I do it?”He thought for a few seconds before coming to a conclusion, and he stepped forward, slicing in a circle with his sword and popping the lid of his canister off.“There.” He said, satisfied as he saw himself being put together before his eyes. By the time Tahu Mata was built, the Paradox Tahu had vanished, and no evidence remained of his ever being there.The Year is 2011...The Living Room:The Living Room had never been Tahu Nuva’s favourite place. Before the war, it had been inhabited mostly by White, Blue, and Black sets who insisted that the room remain quiet all the time. A little bit of silence he could handle, but sometimes he just needed noise.This wasn’t one of those times. He and the other six Toa Nuva were battling for their lives against a mini army gathered together by Tahu Mistika. Lewa Nuva crashed into the coffee table; the one mug of stone cold coffee on it spilled onto Stronius, his opponent. The Glatorian Legends set screamed in fury and smacked Lewa Nuva away with his club.Tahu Nuva had to turn his attention back to his fight for a moment as Tahu Mistika tried to press his advantage; Tahu Nuva flung his later incarnation away and turned back in time to see Gali Nuva and Lewa Nuva now back to back, dealing blows to Stronius, Axonn, and Brutaka.“Feeling lucky, punk?” Tahu Mistika hissed, grabbing him from behind and flinging Tahu Nuva to the down to the ground.“Argh, another Transformers quote.” Tahu Nuva muttered.Tahu Mistika ignored him, spinning his shield and walking slowly towards him. Tahu Nuva attempted to stand, but discovered that Vastus and Tarix were holding him down. He struggled as much as he could, but the other two sets were too strong.“I will be taking over upon your death.” Tahu Mistika informed him. “But first, an execution....”The other five Toa Nuva were shoved down in front of Tahu Nuva, in kneeling positions; Pohatu Nuva was missing his weapons, and Onua Nuva’s left arm was gone.“Which one...?” Tahu Mistika said thoughtfully, looking them over before making his decision. “Bring me the green one.”Tahu Nuva struggled to get free of his bonds again, and he could see Lewa Nuva fighting harder; however, Takadox and Axonn had a mighty grip on the Toa Nuva of air.“I’m going to show you Toa Nuva how it feels when a fellow member is killed.” Tahu Mistika said softly, staring at Lewa Nuva. “I don’t know how you’ve escaped that so far, but it ends here.”Kopaka Nuva was wiggling his hands in different directions frantically; Brutaka kicked him in the head and he stopped.The shield of Tahu Mistika began to whir as it spun through the air; Axonn and Takadox hauled Lewa Nuva to his feet.“Soon I will rule this house.” Tahu Mistika announced. “All I need to do is kill the six of you.”Tahu Nuva was sure that something would happen to stop him. Meltdown & Rotor would fly in to the rescue, or Kopaka Nuva’s Skrall Stars friends would leap in, or Zaktan would float in, or Lewa Nuva would miraculously pull free.None of those happened; what did happen was that Tahu Mistika sliced through the air with his saw of a shield, and sliced clean through the body of Lewa Nuva. There was no sound from the Toa, who stood tall and proud until his body fell to the floor in two pieces. For good measure, Axonn swung his axe down and lopped off Lewa Nuva’s head, guaranteeing his death.“No....” Kopaka Nuva muttered.Tahu Nuva did indeed know what it felt like now. Because no matter how close you ever got to sets from different lines, nothing compared to the relationship you had with the others from your group- in this case, the other Toa Nuva. There was a small hole in his chest now where Lewa Nuva had been, a pit of sadness.“Good.” Tahu Mistika smiled, satisfied. “You feel it. You, Tahu Nuva, will watch the rest fall one by one. But Kopaka here...”Brutaka yanked Kopaka Nuva to his feet and dragged him over to where Lewa Nuva had been a moment before.“...is luckier.” Tahu Mistika finished, starting up his shield again. “Goodbye, Toa of ice.”To Be Continued....How was this one?-ibrow

Edited by iBrony

As a giant form began to emerge from the sphere of shadows, Vertak flung Nex 2.0 away into the front door and finished slaying the other three sets, causing the form to pause.“Vertak...” the voice rumbled. “Ah, I hate you as I hate Vultraz....”

I accidentaly mis-read Vertak as Vultrax each time, and I got so confused.

“From what I can remember, sets never build themselves.” He mused. “So if I’m supposed to be the first one open, how did I do it?”He thought for a few seconds before coming to a conclusion, and he stepped forward, slicing in a circle with his sword and popping the lid of his canister off.“There.” He said, satisfied as he saw himself being put together before his eyes.

I really liked that, for some reason. Just sort of... felt like it should be that way. Or something.

“Feeling lucky, punk?” Tahu Mistika hissed, grabbing him from behind and flinging Tahu Nuva to the down to the ground.“Argh, another Transformers quote.” Tahu Nuva muttered.

Nothin' wrong with that!

The shield of Tahu Mistika began to whir as it spun through the air; Axonn and Takadox hauled Lewa Nuva to his feet.“Soon I will rule this house.” Tahu Mistika announced. “All I need to do is kill the six of you.”Tahu Nuva was sure that something would happen to stop him. Meltdown & Rotor would fly in to the rescue, or Kopaka Nuva’s Skrall Stars friends would leap in, or Zaktan would float in, or Lewa Nuva would miraculously pull free.

Tahu Mistika should realize you never waste time talking during an execution..

None of those happened; what did happen was that Tahu Mistika sliced through the air with his saw of a shield, and sliced clean through the body of Lewa Nuva. There was no sound from the Toa, who stood tall and proud until his body fell to the floor in two pieces. For good measure, Axonn swung his axe down and lopped off Lewa Nuva’s head, guaranteeing his death.

...Nevermind....Well, good chapter, a bit morbid, but a good one none the less. Good to see the plot sorta fixed, although I don't think the Toa Nuva will be characters for long...MTL

As a giant form began to emerge from the sphere of shadows, Vertak flung Nex 2.0 away into the front door and finished slaying the other three sets, causing the form to pause.“Vertak...” the voice rumbled. “Ah, I hate you as I hate Vultraz....”

I accidentaly mis-read Vertak as Vultrax each time, and I got so confused.

“From what I can remember, sets never build themselves.” He mused. “So if I’m supposed to be the first one open, how did I do it?”He thought for a few seconds before coming to a conclusion, and he stepped forward, slicing in a circle with his sword and popping the lid of his canister off.“There.” He said, satisfied as he saw himself being put together before his eyes.

I really liked that, for some reason. Just sort of... felt like it should be that way. Or something.

“Feeling lucky, punk?” Tahu Mistika hissed, grabbing him from behind and flinging Tahu Nuva to the down to the ground.“Argh, another Transformers quote.” Tahu Nuva muttered.

Nothin' wrong with that!

The shield of Tahu Mistika began to whir as it spun through the air; Axonn and Takadox hauled Lewa Nuva to his feet.“Soon I will rule this house.” Tahu Mistika announced. “All I need to do is kill the six of you.”Tahu Nuva was sure that something would happen to stop him. Meltdown & Rotor would fly in to the rescue, or Kopaka Nuva’s Skrall Stars friends would leap in, or Zaktan would float in, or Lewa Nuva would miraculously pull free.

Tahu Mistika should realize you never waste time talking during an execution..

None of those happened; what did happen was that Tahu Mistika sliced through the air with his saw of a shield, and sliced clean through the body of Lewa Nuva. There was no sound from the Toa, who stood tall and proud until his body fell to the floor in two pieces. For good measure, Axonn swung his axe down and lopped off Lewa Nuva’s head, guaranteeing his death.

...Nevermind....Well, good chapter, a bit morbid, but a good one none the less. Good to see the plot sorta fixed, although I don't think the Toa Nuva will be characters for long...MTL
They'll be there long enough, I think. the comedy needs a little more "Tahu vs. Tahu" in it.Also yes, Tahu Mistika has everything under control. I think. Wonder where Meltdown and Rotor are hanging out....

Thank gosh, no more paradox :).Now what? The execution of the Nuva? NO! Tahu Mata and Nuva are the best! I hate Mistika, but Stars is okay.Anyway. Awesome chapter.~TTG~

Toa Nuva are being executed one by one. However, Kopaka Nuva is never seen without those two Skrall Stars following him. Which means...

Pretty epic if you ask me. So now that we (somehow) have fixed the Nex 2.0 Paradox, the only thing we have left is Tahu Nuva vs Tahu Mistika arc. Or is there something else I'm missing here?

Lessee here.
  • [*]Nex Paradox - Done[*]The New Brotherhood - Incomplete[*]Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, Lewa Mata, and Takanuva Stars finding their way back - Incomplete[*]Toa Nuva execution - Incomplte[*]Season 3 Guest Stars - Incomplete

Guess we have a lot of ground to cover in these next four chapters, eh? =PChapter 9 will be coming before Christmas. And there'll be a special out for the 20th (one year!) and the 22nd (3 years!)-ibrow

Toa Nuva are being executed one by one. However, Kopaka Nuva is never seen without those two Skrall Stars following him. Which means...

So that's what his hand signals were! Very clever iBrony, very clever.MTL

So that's what his hand signals were! Very clever iBrony, very clever.MTL
Mucho thanks Mr. Maniac.I'm pretty sure at least one more Toa Nuva is going to die though. Muahaha.-ibrow

Ok. So, now its back to the Tahu Nuva VS Tahu Mistika?What about Vertak and Gamma?

Well, since that was taking place within a Paradox that now doesn't exist, I guess it isn't happening. I will say however that both Vertak and whoever this Gamma is will remember what happened; in addition, sets that played key roles (and are also still alive in the real timeline) will have "imprints" of memories from the Paradox come back to them. Such sets would be Nex 2.0, Tahu Mata, Ehlek, etc.-ibrow

Which means...that they're (One and Two) coming to the rescue? Yeah, sounds right. Wait, I STILL don't get this. Can you clarify?The four are returning before the end of the season, but Tahu Mata was seen already...is he in this timeline, but in the past or future? Or is he in another dimension? How was he able to appear but Lewa Mata couldn't? Oh wait, Lewa wasn't assasinated, was he? And where are Pridak and Mantax? What happened to them after their journey failed?Also, does Gamma=ALMIGHTY? Or is he related to him (ruler of _________)?~TTG~P.S. Tahu: Toa of Questions or Tahu: Toa of Silver?

Which means...that they're (One and Two) coming to the rescue? Yeah, sounds right. Wait, I STILL don't get this. Can you clarify?The four are returning before the end of the season, but Tahu Mata was seen already...is he in this timeline, but in the past or future? Or is he in another dimension? How was he able to appear but Lewa Mata couldn't? Oh wait, Lewa wasn't assasinated, was he? And where are Pridak and Mantax? What happened to them after their journey failed?Also, does Gamma=ALMIGHTY? Or is he related to him (ruler of _________)?~TTG~P.S. Tahu: Toa of Questions or Tahu: Toa of Silver?

Imma try and explain this once and for all, but honestly, feel free to continue posting about how confused you are. Does the topic nothing but good. :P Anyway.Tahu Mata was seen because I showed you guys the past- that is, some events that occured in 2009. Lewa Mata was also there because... it was the past. Now, in the Paradox, I just didn't have time to foucs on Lewa Mata, because I wanted to shine the spotlight on a few newer characters, and on some characters that hadn't seen the spotlight for awhile (as in since Season 1). The Paradox Tahu Mata has vanished. We are not going to see anymore of 2001; everything has now occured as it should. The Paradox Tahu Mata was from 2009, and is gone; the second Tahu Mata we saw is Tahu Mata in 2001, when he's first opened- in a sense, this would be akin to a flashback.We're worried with what has happened to Tahu Mata ten years later, in 2011, where he and three others have vanished into a Time Machine. This will be resolved within the next few chapters as the season ends.That explain it?Also, how many chapters do you guys predict this season is going to be (not counting the Prologue or the possible Epilogue).-ibrow

Tahu Mata bolted away, Avak and Ehlek right behind him. As they passed, Vultraz shrugged and joined them, hopping through the cat flap behind them into the sunny afternoon.

This entire scene was epically epic until you mentioned "cat flap."Then it sorta lost it. :P

The Living Room had never been Tahu Nuva’s favourite place. Before the war, it had been inhabited mostly by White, Blue, and Black sets who insisted that the room remain quiet all the time. A little bit of silence he could handle, but sometimes he just needed noise.

That's interesting. I happen to have a guy in my house named Pridak who will make ALL the noise you will ever need. Care to take him off my hands for a few days/months/forever?-Tahu

Brutaka yanked Kopaka Nuva to his feet and dragged him over to where Lewa Nuva had been a moment before.“...is luckier.” Tahu Mistika finished, starting up his shield again. “Goodbye, Toa of ice.”

Ah well. No one liked Kopaka anyways.Just don't kill off Tahu Nuva. :PAnyways, to the issue of not understanding the story...I've got to confess something: I've never really understood the story. And, honestly, it's better to me that way. Not knowing what the heck is going on between the different time periods where Bionicles are beating the beaver out of each other in a giant civil war...is quite honestly awesome.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm guessing... more than 15 chapters.

You're guessing... wrong. :P

Tahu Mata bolted away, Avak and Ehlek right behind him. As they passed, Vultraz shrugged and joined them, hopping through the cat flap behind them into the sunny afternoon.

This entire scene was epically epic until you mentioned "cat flap."Then it sorta lost it. :P

The Living Room had never been Tahu Nuva’s favourite place. Before the war, it had been inhabited mostly by White, Blue, and Black sets who insisted that the room remain quiet all the time. A little bit of silence he could handle, but sometimes he just needed noise.

That's interesting. I happen to have a guy in my house named Pridak who will make ALL the noise you will ever need. Care to take him off my hands for a few days/months/forever?-Tahu

Brutaka yanked Kopaka Nuva to his feet and dragged him over to where Lewa Nuva had been a moment before.“...is luckier.” Tahu Mistika finished, starting up his shield again. “Goodbye, Toa of ice.”

Ah well. No one liked Kopaka anyways.Just don't kill off Tahu Nuva. :PAnyways, to the issue of not understanding the story...I've got to confess something: I've never really understood the story. And, honestly, it's better to me that way. Not knowing what the heck is going on between the different time periods where Bionicles are beating the beaver out of each other in a giant civil war...is quite honestly awesome.-MT
I didn't think that was actually one of the better scenes of the chapter myself, but them leaving through a catflap seemed more realistic. Despite the fact that nothing about this comedy has been realistic whatsoever.Dear Tahu,I have received your letter about Pridak. Unfortunately, we currently already have a Pridak of our own, who generally likes to keep to himself and be noisy at the same time, so it's perfect. I don't believe he'd died yet, so we do not have a vacancy at this time. Thank you for your offer.-Tahu NuvaAlso how dare you not understand the story. Just kidding- this season's actually going to be easier for you guys if you don't try to understand every single little detail about the timeline. What you guys are trying to explain to perfection would be like if you guys tried to explain why no humans have ever appeared in the comedy.Also I happen to like Kopaka Nuva. >=(And, check out Tahu vs. Tahu: Vultraz's Diner, coming soon!-ibrow

But in the prologue (of the ENTIRE series) there was a kid that bought the sets, right? And DON'T you DARE tell me me that Tahu Nuva's dying!Ugh, I'm making this too hard on myself, aren't I :P?When's the next chapter coming up?~TTG~P.S. I agree with MT. I DON'T get this at ALL.

But in the prologue (of the ENTIRE series) there was a kid that bought the sets, right? And DON'T you DARE tell me me that Tahu Nuva's dying!Ugh, I'm making this too hard on myself, aren't I :P?When's the next chapter coming up?~TTG~P.S. I agree with MT. I DON'T get this at ALL.

Well, you might be happy to find out we're not switching timelines anymore. :PAlso, next chapter is up this weekend. What, two chapters over one weekend isn't good enough? jk.I don't think I've ever said this to you guys, but I really appreciate that you all post and share your thoughts- it's good to see so many people enjoying something that I've written, and also good when you guys let me know something's messed up or whatever.Anyway, check out Tahu vs. Tahu: Vultraz's Diner, now up!-ibrow

Thank you. Now I feel special.Wait, the crossover is...CANON?!?!? Shoot, NOW it's getting confusing again. As if the crazy timeline wasn't enough...sadface.~TTG~P.S. Forgot to say this before...but, yeah, CONGRATULATIONS! ONE YEAR OF THE BEST COMEDY EVER (yeah, boo hoo to you Vultraz :P)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I hate waiting.Great chappies which I didn't respond to because I was so busy.Busy being screaming at everyone I know to 'GIVE ME 2 PRESENTS! NOT ONE!' for christmas cuz its also my B-day.And there better be a revolution soon.

A revolution for what? Tahu Mistika is technically leading one right now. :P

Thank you. Now I feel special.Wait, the crossover is...CANON?!?!? Shoot, NOW it's getting confusing again. As if the crazy timeline wasn't enough...sadface.~TTG~P.S. Forgot to say this before...but, yeah, CONGRATULATIONS! ONE YEAR OF THE BEST COMEDY EVER (yeah, boo hoo to you Vultraz :P)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

It'd be spoilers to announce where the crossover fits in before closer to the end of this season; that's why I'm waiting. For now, don't bother yourselves about it.

Happy year long anniversary, iBrow.Kinda seems longer than that, though...-MT

It does feel longer, doesn't it. Which could be because of the six month downtime, the fact that we've concluded two major stories and are on to our third, or just fate.-ibrow

I'll see if I can get a chapter up tonight in this post, but first I'd like to share a little insider knowledge of an event that will occur in the final chapter of Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath.In that chapter, one of these "species" sets will lose an entire colour. For example, all of the green Visorak will die.

• [*]Visorak[*]Rahkshi[*]Vahki[*]Hydruka[*]Bohrok[*]Bohrok-Va[*]Assorted Rahi

What say you all to that?-ibrow

Whaaaaat?Why?...Oh well, never knew any story importance on them.

They've been important. In 2009 Roodaka wouldn't have lead that rebellion without the Rahkshi and Visorak being the bulk of her army, and leaders are able to use them for suicide missions without regrets since they know they have more.

Hmm, I don't actually care. Seeing as you're using the green Visorak as an example, I'm guessing that those wouldn't die :) Oh well, just hurry up with the mass genocide!

Yes, you are right. Maybe.Or perhaps I be tricksy and you be wrong, hmm?-ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 9 – Time Stands StilliBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2011...The Living Room:Tahu Nuva could only sit and watch as Kopaka Nuva was roughly shoved into a kneeling position amongst the remains of Lewa Nuva by Brutaka.“Lucky little Kopaka.” Tahu Mistika said aloud. “You get to die next. Guess you’ll be the first member of this team to go extinct.”That only spurred Kopaka Nuva to struggle against Brutaka more, not that it did any good. Tahu Mistika’s shield was almost at full speed, and as such its owner was now making his way to the Toa Nuva of ice.“Any last words, Kopaka Nuva?” Tahu Mistika asked. “Yeah.” Kopaka Nuva muttered. “You’re such a cliché villain.”“What?”“You hear me.” Kopaka Nuva replied. “Every villain always says that, and then before they can actually succeed some miracle happens to make sure they lose. You wanna guess what’s about to happen?”Tahu Mistika swore, and it was at that moment that two Skrall Stars tackled him.“Yeah punk, you hit the floor NOW!” One yelled as he smacked Tahu Mistika in the face with his sword.“Gimme that NOW, punk!” Two also yelled as he wrenched the shield from the Toa’s hand and flung it away. “To infinity and beyond, bro!”The two Skrall Stars grabbed Kopaka Nuva and threw him into the air, where a tentacle reached out and grabbed him.“No!” Tahu Nuva cried.“Oh hush man; we’re like totally on your side dude.” One responded, poking Tarix in the eye. “Poor little suckers being mind controlled. He’d never do this.”“I would!” Vastus snapped, swinging his scythe and nearly hooking One in the nose. “Hey! Get away from him!” Two yelled, kicking Vastus away and dragging One back.As the fight broke out once more, Tahu Nuva looked up and saw that Kopaka Nuva was being pulled to safety by Meltdown, Rotor preparing to fly them away.“We’ll be back!” Meltdown called down. “Reinforcements on the way!”Tahu Nuva nodded and then turned, kicking a rising Tahu Mistika back down and stabbing him in the shoulder.“You’re coming with me.” Tahu Nuva informed him, dragging the barely conscious Tahu Mistika towards the Bedroom. “You’re under arrest... again.”Meanwhile, the Time Machine....Pridak, Mantax, Kazi, and Irnakk tumbled out of the Time Machine and landed on Maxilos, who was missing both of his legs.“What happened?” Kazi asked, shaking his head. “I feel like Tahu Mata was killed, but I feel like we failed. That doesn’t make sense.”“You know what also doesn’t make sense?” Mantax began, “The fact that Avak was there waiting for us and slammed a mirror on top. How does that stop time travel?”Pridak shrugged as Irnakk successfully reattached one of Maxilos’ legs.“I dunno,” he said, “But I have a feeling it’s probably better that we didn’t succeed anyway.”As Maxilos’ other leg was reattached with a snap, the Time Machine flashed and an orange set stumbled out, followed by a Metru red one.“Vultraz!” Kazi exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”“What do you think?” Vultraz muttered, clutching his head and stumbling away. “Finally coming back, that’s what. This machine sucks.”Nobody bothered to get mad at him however, because they had realized that the orange set was Nex 2.0- and that Nex 3.0 was helping him.“You know, Nex 3.0’s been a real loner.” Mantax whispered to Kazi. “This tells me he’s just as bad as Nex 2.0.”“So,” Nex 2.0 greeted Nex 3.0. “They felt the need to improve me by releasing a new version?”“Uh... no, I don’t think so.” Nex 3.0 replied. “They felt you were cool enough to get a new version.”“I don’t need a new version.” Nex 2.0 told him. “A duel to the death- right here, right now. We’ll see who’s more powerful.”Nex 3.0 rolled his eyes. “You’re on.”It lasted all of five seconds- Nex 3.0 grabbed Nex 2.0 by the head and smashed him into the Time Machine, causing it to crack. Nex 2.0 responded by throwing his shield through the air so that it cut Nex 3.0 in half, and then stepping over to crush Nex 3.0’s head under his foot.“And there you have it.” Nex 2.0 turned to the New Brotherhood. “I rock.”“Please don’t eat me.” Kazi murmured, cowering behind Irnakk.He didn’t have to worry- Nex 2.0 was already on his way elsewhere, probably to find whoever was in charge and beat them up.“Phew,” Mantax sagged. “I thought we were goners.” “So did I,” Pridak nodded. “Interesting why he didn’t kill us.”The Time Machine began to flash again, and the New Brotherhood (and Maxilos) glanced at each other. Maxilos flipped his staff around and Irnakk began lumbering towards it. Nothing could prepare them for who tumbled out.Pridak gasped, and Kazi fainted. “No way!” Mantax yelled, turning around. “WE NEED HELP!”Icarax, hovering near the roof, heard, and sped away to find others. The group of the ground remained speechless until one of the figures in front of them spoke weakly.“Well, don’t just stand there!” Tahu Stars coughed from underneath Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars. “You... you’re back.” Mantax was the first to speak.“Of course we are.” Tahu Stars replied hoarsely. “You thought we’d just leave a comedy that’s about us forever? Bah humbug, you guys are dumb. Is it Christmas yet?”“Uh... no. Couple months.”“Oh well.” Tahu Stars sighed. “That’s good. Well, help me up, and we’ll explain everything. Maybe- depends on if you make my hot chocolate right.”To Be Continued.... Thoughts?You guys want to know where Tahu vs. Tahu: Vultraz's Diner fits into canon? You'll find out after Chapter 10 is released!-ibrow

“Lucky little Kopaka.” Tahu Mistika said aloud. “You get to die next. Guess you’ll be the first member of this team to go extinct.”

Waaaayyyy better than that corny smack talk he gave to the Makuta in 2008.

“You’re coming with me.” Tahu Nuva informed him, dragging the barely conscious Tahu Mistika towards the Bedroom. “You’re under arrest... again.”

Please let him be put in a play-pen jail, please let him be put in a play-pen jail, please let him..

“Please don’t eat me.” Kazi murmured, cowering behind Irnakk.

Always a decent request to make.Good chappy as per usual. The suspense in this one was great.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1