• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Throwbot/slizer stories

throwbots slizers short stories MOCS 1999

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 190 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 02:38 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;font-size:24px;color:rgb(128,0,128);"]Hey there Bzper's[/font]

I don't know if you remember the old slizers/throwbot sets of the olden days, but i do !

ive recently taken up playing with a couple sets that i found and wanted to get together with some people and write a story about it. what do you guys think i should do since im new to this story writing on bzp and stuff

PS. i hope this is the right section for this topic

#2 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,336 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hmmm. Im not sure if its the right place. Im not sure what would be better though. 

I also dont think its aloud for more than one person to right an epic although Im not sure.

I am interested though so PM me and we will discuss. 

#3 Online TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,548 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 03:36 PM

Hmmm. Im not sure if its the right place. Im not sure what would be better though. 

I also dont think its aloud for more than one person to right an epic although Im not sure.

I am interested though so PM me and we will discuss. 

It's certainly allowed for more than one person to write an epic.

Although toa electro should put something like this in his sig.

#4 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,422 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 03:37 PM

If you'd like to collaborate with other members on a story, you can put a note about it in your signature; however, you can't post a topic like this. With that said...Topic closed.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users