BBCC 64: Golden Guy

Dual Cee

Here is my golden lion MOC made for BBCC 64: Golden Guy

p10505614.jpg

Gallery(when public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=522255

Yeah I know I didn't have the right inspiration for the name so I chose an easy and understandable nickname

He (mostly his head) is based on the Legend of Chima lions.

Comment Criticism and Cookies are appreciated.

I'm back!

Pretty okay MOC. My one criticism is that the legs look out of proportion with the rest of the build. Maybe try to beef them up a bit. Otherwise, I like it. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

I like what you did with the head, and pretty much everything else, especially the blade. The one thing that I don't really like is the legs, like what everyone else said. Try making them longer and/or add more armor to them(when the contest is finished, of course).

To everyone criticizing the legs and/or beefy body, just think "Mr. Incredible." :P

I like it. The color scheme of black and gold looks really good. It's not very hard to make a good-looking figure with these kind of arm and leg pieces, but the body seems unique enough. I like the use of the Olmak. I agree, though, that the helmet could probably look a little more like a helmet.

I also like those tubes with spikes. And the sword. Even though the sword doesn't say much for the design, given it's simple.

He looks pretty good to me. :)

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

To everyone criticizing the legs and/or beefy body, just think "Mr. Incredible." :P

Yeah everyone, just think that :)

No, the real reason behind him having non-beefy legs is simple: I had used all my new gold and by so couldn't add more armor.

Nice MOC. Still I liked that old signature better. That signature reminded me about my old days.

No problem, after the contest it's coming back :)

I'm back!