• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pájaro

Contest BBCC 64

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,706 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 08:33 PM

I made a bird guy mainly because I couldn't figure out how to build a head for anything else. Name is Spanish for "bird" because I'm terrible at names.

-----

p00.jpg

-----

Back

Torso

Leg Top

Leg Bottom

Foot

Wing Front

Wing Back

Arm Side

Arm Front

Head Side

Head Back

-----

All in all, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.Thoughts?

Edited by Baltarc, Jan 05 2014 - 05:05 PM.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,746 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 06:08 PM

Great work, Arc. Not a fan of the gaps in the torso, but with the angles there, that's understandable. Good luck! :D

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 10:23 AM

I think you should have gone for a different piece for the eyes. Like a Trans color. It looks pretty good.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,954 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 11:08 AM

That's probably one of the best BBCC#64 entries I saw. The only point of criticism I need to make is the wings. They're a bit small, but the design is good. Good luck, by the way.

#5 Offline Space: Ocean of Awe

Space: Ocean of Awe
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 255 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 03:06 PM

[color=#0000cd;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Wow. This bird is awesome. I love the black-white-gold colour scheme, it just looks really nice. While overall he comes together very well, there are a few parts that just look odd: the Rahkshi heads on the legs look strange just sticking out, and the colour distribution on the head makes it look a little messy, plus there are little gaps that look a little awkward. But I love the wings and the overall MOC.[/color][/font]

[color=#0000cd;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]=)[/color][/font]

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users