some of my mocs

i figured i had good enough mocs to share around, some are under water style mocs like a squid, fish, and sea turtle (in that order) others are game characters, some are my own, un influenced MOCs, and one is a technic street bike retake. figured you all might like to see them for inspiration and tecnique. note they are all pictures taken with an ipod, so quality may not be the best

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=523901 let me know what you think, or if you have questions, or your own thoughts, then tell.

(also i just built Victuronun late last night, so he may be slightly revised -mainly the knees, for armor)

Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

This is an impressive collection you have assembled, dear sir. It seems to be a group of Bionicle fish and some more orthodox humanoid creations. Of the fish, I particularly like the yellow one, which is simple yet elegant. Of the humanoid creations, I am partial to the one with the Nuparu Mahri mask of stealth. The only drawback to these pictures was that I had to look sideways to get a good look at them. Still, these are some good MoC's.

Sincerely, :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

This is an impressive collection you have assembled, dear sir. It seems to be a group of Bionicle fish and some more orthodox humanoid creations. Of the fish, I particularly like the yellow one, which is simple yet elegant. Of the humanoid creations, I am partial to the one with the Nuparu Mahri mask of stealth. The only drawback to these pictures was that I had to look sideways to get a good look at them. Still, these are some good MoC's.

Sincerely, :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

thank you very much X-Ray, the yellow "fish" which is actually a sea turtle, but your interpritation is your own, is the simplest of the three underwater creatures, it is literally an av-matoran style body with three yellow bital wings and 2 yellow kiina shoulder fins, but indeed it is elegant, though it is both yellow and light orange (a combonation i rarely used) the maroon and red fish is the smallest, and yet is very complex/simple. the oddest part is that on a picture of the underside (the red clawed inika foot) you see 2 black ballpegs (like for the bohrok, used for rubberbands) they clip in the kalmah foot perfectly to keep the tail stright, an ingenious solution if i do say so myself. lastly, the "humanoid" with the mask of stealth (volitak) is named Victuronun, and i have since fixed his legs, (and given him new weapons) i have now updated my folder if you wish to see the new legs, also i have added a 'birds and insects' folder which consists of a few mocs as well as 3 original sets from the 10023 master builders set, it was a build of all of the birds of mata-nui but i rebuilt most of them to improve there looks, or give them a function, or both, or even done complete rebuilds, the nams of each are included so they can be compaired to thier original counter part, except for the MOCs which have no original lol. enjoy :)

Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging