• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Ring Goes to Cuusoo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,135 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2013 - 06:11 PM

Posted ImageLEGO already makes Lord of the Rings sets, but some people aren't quite satisfied with the choices that have been made so far. Our very own Nuju Metru is one such individual, and so has started two projects on LEGO Cuusoo to correct this grievous error. Go check out his projects for Minas Tirith and Edoras, both of which are very well done and have some stupendous details. If they're the kind of things you'd be interested in buying, consider voting for them and spreading the word.View the full article

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2013 - 08:35 PM

Good luck, Nuju Metru. I would really really like to see a Minas Tirith set. Edoras wouldn't be too bad, but I'm still voting for both.

#3 Online Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,276 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 03:17 AM

Good luck, I'm really a fan of Minas tirith but I voted for both.

I'm back!

#4 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 10:29 AM

Very nice. I'll buy these if they make it.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users