• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hero Factory Brutaka

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 02:33 PM

Si yesterday I started building Brutaka in his Mutated Pit form, and usually, to prevent the pieces from getting lost I attatch them to a normal HF torso. And, while I did that I saw a post of some kind about the Olmak not fitting on a normal sized Moc, and well I decided to chalenge myself to make the ommak fit to a normal HF moc. So I built the full normal HF torso and well, I ran out of HF piecec so I had to be creative :)http://www.flickr.co...57633131622709/

I'm back!

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,955 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 02:43 PM

I can't help but think of a chibi Brutaka. :P  I like it, but his left leg looks weird with that sticker piece. I'm thinking you ran out of gold pieces? I like how you made his hand, but i suggest you make his blade silver.

#3 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 837 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 04:26 PM

I agree that the sticker piece is a little odd... I like the torso, but all that gold needs to be broken up with some colors, IMO.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#4 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:07 PM

I agree that the sticker piece is a little odd... I like the torso, but all that gold needs to be broken up with some colors, IMO.

Sadly, in this moc are shown, ALL the HF pieces I own :)And thanks, the way the under torso armor connects is quite inventive of me(even if I say it myself, and so are the arm armor and the loxer leg armor)

Edited by Dual Matrix, Apr 02 2013 - 05:09 PM.

I'm back!

#5 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 419 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 06:45 PM

[color=#000080;]I really like how you attached the 1.0 arm to a 2.0 bone piece  :)[/color]

[color=#000080;]Also the [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]Olmak seems like a good fit to the moc![/color][/font]

[color=#000080;][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]BTW, when do you think you might finish your mutated Brutaka?[/color][/font]

Edited by AdaptingChaos, Apr 02 2013 - 06:46 PM.

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#6 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 05:30 PM

[color=#000080;]I really like how you attached the 1.0 arm to a 2.0 bone piece  :)[/color][color=#000080;]Also the [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]Olmak seems like a good fit to the moc![/color][/font][color=#000080;][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]BTW, when do you think you might finish your mutated Brutaka?[/color][/font]

Thanks, altough that one was rather last minute, me not wanting to put more time into designing a real hand, mutated Brutaka? Was extremely hard and fun to make, I finished him yesterday, sadly I keep on forgetti g to take pictures, tomorrow he's up, fir sure.

I'm back!

#7 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 419 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 05:36 PM

[color=#000080;]I really like how you attached the 1.0 arm to a 2.0 bone piece  :)[/color][color=#000080;]Also the [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]Olmak seems like a good fit to the moc![/color][/font][color=#000080;][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]BTW, when do you think you might finish your mutated Brutaka?[/color][/font]

Thanks, altough that one was rather last minute, me not wanting to put more time into designing a real hand, mutated Brutaka? Was extremely hard and fun to make, I finished him yesterday, sadly I keep on forgetti g to take pictures, tomorrow he's up, fir sure.

oh i see haha :D

also, glad to see hes finished!

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#8 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 07:29 AM

Interesting, the only thing I have to say though is that the right hand looks a little large. And also, did you get the black sword from the Cendox V1?

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#9 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 10:41 AM

Interesting, the only thing I have to say though is that the right hand looks a little large. And also, did you get the black sword from the Cendox V1?

No, from Rotor, you know that big orange HF Villain

I'm back!

#10 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 10:44 AM

Ah. Now I remember. My internal HF database is not as complete as my BIONICLE one. :P

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#11 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:07 PM

You really like making Brutaka MOCs don't you? BTW Brutaka looks sorta cute because he looks so small. :D

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users