Hero Factory Brutaka

Si yesterday I started building Brutaka in his Mutated Pit form, and usually, to prevent the pieces from getting lost I attatch them to a normal HF torso. And, while I did that I saw a post of some kind about the Olmak not fitting on a normal sized Moc, and well I decided to chalenge myself to make the ommak fit to a normal HF moc. So I built the full normal HF torso and well, I ran out of HF piecec so I had to be creative :)http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0099009/photos/92758511@N04/sets/72157633131622709/

I'm back!

I agree that the sticker piece is a little odd... I like the torso, but all that gold needs to be broken up with some colors, IMO.

Sadly, in this moc are shown, ALL the HF pieces I own :)And thanks, the way the under torso armor connects is quite inventive of me(even if I say it myself, and so are the arm armor and the loxer leg armor) Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

I really like how you attached the 1.0 arm to a 2.0 bone piece :)Also the Olmak seems like a good fit to the moc!BTW, when do you think you might finish your mutated Brutaka?

Thanks, altough that one was rather last minute, me not wanting to put more time into designing a real hand, mutated Brutaka? Was extremely hard and fun to make, I finished him yesterday, sadly I keep on forgetti g to take pictures, tomorrow he's up, fir sure.

I'm back!

I really like how you attached the 1.0 arm to a 2.0 bone piece :)Also the Olmak seems like a good fit to the moc!BTW, when do you think you might finish your mutated Brutaka?

Thanks, altough that one was rather last minute, me not wanting to put more time into designing a real hand, mutated Brutaka? Was extremely hard and fun to make, I finished him yesterday, sadly I keep on forgetti g to take pictures, tomorrow he's up, fir sure.

oh i see haha :D

also, glad to see hes finished!