The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

First tip: You know you're allowed to double post if you're posting a comic right?Second tip: good work! It looks very professional. Something I thought you might do next time (If you do this song again) is make little changes to the panels for the numbers. I refer you to an old V3 comic. They had spiderman in the tree, and every time it got to him he'd say something different. It just livens it up a bit and keeps the reader reading all of the panels instead of just the ones for the new day.

First tip: You know you're allowed to double post if you're posting a comic right?Second tip: good work! It looks very professional. Something I thought you might do next time (If you do this song again) is make little changes to the panels for the numbers. I refer you to an old V3 comic. They had spiderman in the tree, and every time it got to him he'd say something different. It just livens it up a bit and keeps the reader reading all of the panels instead of just the ones for the new day.

Thanks for the tips Joe. ^_^Well back in 2010 when I started Comic making I double posted and someone said I can't double post. :mellow:I was in a rush to complete this Christmas Comic and it took me days to complete and I just already sent it to Kahi. :mellow:Edit: Just popping in to let you know that double posting to announce a new comic or to post a substantial preview is indeed allowed. Not sure what happened there back in 2010, but hey, that's in the past! (Also you can delete this message whenever you want; I just wanted to confirm the information.)-Wind- Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

OK Here's the New Comic and the first Comic of the Arthur Saga. ^_^I saw a comic made by Nuparurocks and it inspired me to make this. :P

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok the Second part of the Arthur Saga is now out! Click thisThere were some problems with the background and some of the text they are unfixable sorry!Sorry for double posting if im not allowed to double post. :(

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

You're allowed to double post if you have a new comic in this forum. You're allowed to double post anytime you have an update. Say you have a sprite kit. You're allowed to double post if you make an update. Or maybe an epic. Everytime you have a new chapter, you can post whether or not it's a double post. This applys to the comic forum, too.The last two comics were funny. They reminded me a lot of Ennar's old saga... Dora the Explorer, was it? Either way, the comic was funny."And I say, HEY! What a wonderful kind of day."

naw man

The last two comics were funny. They reminded me a lot of Ennar's old saga... Dora the Explorer, was it? Either way, the comic was funny.

I do believe it was Bob the Builder.It's nice that you changed the sprited Arthur from the last comics to the actual Arthur himself, but I guess he's limited to one pose. Edited by Guardian Knuckles

Sorry to say this but the new year Comic might come out late, sorry! :(and the next Arthur Comic is still being worked.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Nice new comic Oneker! I am enjoying this new Arthur series you're doing. I thought Darc's facial expression was quite funny actually at the end. I can't wait to see what Darc's plan is. Keep up the good work Oneker!-Rez

Ok time for the Fourth part of the Arthur Saga!Click Here!Darc does what he normally does to his PGS's Sometimes in his Comics. :P

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Perfect. Just send Arthur to another dimension, and you won't have any more problems. I must admit that the face Arthur made when seeing the cake sign scared me. Adding a Dark709 expression to a cartoon character is scary, yet funny in its own way. I believe it would be more realistic had you spirited glasses on the eye popping scene. It seems as if the eyes are popping out, straight from the glasses.

Edited by Guardian Knuckles

I just love how you introduced me in only one panel. I really don't care if it's lame. Thanks for the intro. I can hear arthur saying, "CAKE!" with that expression. :lol:And darcsyde could take down a Cthulhu with that door. That or a Makito cannon.

Well the closet that Arthur is locked in right now doesn't have a portal in it. :PLater on in the Arthur Saga should I include Buster?(Arthur's best friend). :???:I have been working on the New Year Special Comic, sorry that it might come out late.

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok Rahkshi Overlord is our 10th PGS and the PGS list is now closed!I've been working on this cat head sprite for the chimoru body but I don't know if it looks any good.I suck at spriting. :(chimoru_cat_test.png

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok Rahkshi Overlord is our 10th PGS and the PGS list is now closed!I've been working on this cat head sprite for the chimoru body but I don't know if it looks any good.I suck at spriting. :(chimoru_cat_test.png

It actually wouldn't look half bad if you six-shaded it.

naw man

It actually wouldn't look half bad if you six-shaded it.
Well this is just a test anyway, I have sixshaded it on a file.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's the Fifth part of the Arthur Saga! Click hereArthur escapes through the internet.I don't know if the Lines that Arthur says are good. :mellow:

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

That was interesting, but just don't spoil the comic through your post next time.

Sorry for spoiling the comic though, I said that just in case you didn't get what happens in the comic.Anyways time for part six! Click Here! ;) Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Sorry if the next comic is taking so long to make.Do you think this Saga is like a tribute to Ennar?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's a new Comic!Click here!Its not part of the Arthur Saga but I did this Comic for you all while I'm working on the next part of the Arthur Saga.I know what you might be saying about Muffy having a Chimoru Body rather than the actual Muffy but I decided to use that sprite anyways,Maybe because of the Face expressions I made on it.I tried using the actual Muffy by trying to re-size it to small shape but it didn't seem to come out good, it came out blurry.But I hope you will like the Comic though. ^_^I should seriously try and make a different colour scheme for Ahkmou's glowing speech. <_<

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I have the next comic ready but I can't log into Brickshelf!I hope this works! Click here!

2020 STATUS UPDATE: