The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

Cat vs. Dogs?I think I saw this coming...
Almost forgot about my 2 year Avohkii Comic Click Here! Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

What shall I name the dogs in my comic series?Oh and I decided to show you this poster of a comic series I'm thinking of working on! Click here!

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

What shall I name the dogs in my comic series?Oh and I decided to show you this poster of a comic series I'm thinking of working on! Click here!
Weiler, Sheper, and Kaynye.And as cool as Furno is, he can be annoying.
Is one of the Names a female name? because the Dog wearing the yellow collar is a female.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Weiler, Sheper, and Kaynye.And as cool as Furno is, he can be annoying.
Is one of the Names a female name? because the Dog wearing the yellow collar is a female.
I guess Kaynye can be a girl name.

mindeth the cobwebs

I have to say, these comics have really improved since the last time I saw them. I'm liking the word bubbles and the graphics look clean. The recent saga in genuinely interesting and I'll be checking in again once you have something new.

Ok here's the next comic! Click Here!I've finally thought of some names for the dog characters.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Oh here's the next comic! Click here!The computer downstairs blew up (not like in a big explosion) so the computer in my room is going to have to be moved downstairs and my family will have to share it. :(

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

My initial thoughts. And yes, I have read every single one of your comics. Even though dialogue is very simplistic in a very strait forward kind of form, I like your story over all. It keeps me captivated, and I think the best one yet was the hoity toity brat pink sister from heck. I felt really happy when she blew up, so I would say that you have very good character development. Now for the current story.I'll bet that toa was Onekar in the future!

Oh here's the next comic! Click Here!There's a problem with Brickshelf at the moment for me. <_<

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

OK here's the next comic! Click Here!I hope the back story makes sence.I was wanting to finish this comic fast.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

OK here's the next comic! Click here!When i revealed my cat form, RO was saying he hated cats.I hope I've done Haley/snicker's personality right.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I just started reading your comics and I really like the humor and the general cleanness of the graphics.
Thanks.oh and now 300 posts!The background picture was taken myself.Couldn't find a perfect pit picture so I decided to do it at a cliff. Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok next comic! Click here!Vastak was inspired by the character Henry Van Statten from the Doctor Who Episode "Dalek".

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Sorry I haven't worked on the next comic, its Summer now and its been so hot.I'll try and work on and upload it soon.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

The next comic will be out soon! ;)Just need to finish putting the text and speeches in.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Ok finally! here is the next comic! Click Here!The seriousness starts to happen.Oh I'm going on Holiday on 21st.

2020 STATUS UPDATE: