• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Feline Chronicles

Oneker Adventure Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#281 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 11:03 AM

Cat vs. Dogs?I think I saw this coming...

Almost forgot about my 2 year Avohkii Comic Click Here!

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jun 26 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#282 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 11:23 AM

Cat vs. Dogs?I think I saw this coming...

Almost forgot about my 2 year Avohkii Comic Click Here!

Two years on BZPower! Congratulations!

Edited by Sybre: Soul Shinipire, Jun 26 2012 - 11:26 AM.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#283 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2012 - 01:01 PM

What shall I name the dogs in my comic series?Oh and I decided to show you this poster of a comic series I'm thinking of working on! Click here!

#284 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2012 - 03:57 PM

What shall I name the dogs in my comic series?Oh and I decided to show you this poster of a comic series I'm thinking of working on! Click here!

Weiler, Sheper, and Kaynye.And as cool as Furno is, he can be annoying.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#285 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2012 - 04:28 PM

Is one of the Names a female name? because the Dog wearing the yellow collar is a female.

#286 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2012 - 06:48 PM

Is one of the Names a female name? because the Dog wearing the yellow collar is a female.

I guess Kaynye can be a girl name.

spc_logo.png

#287 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,543 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2012 - 10:50 PM

I have to say, these comics have really improved since the last time I saw them. I'm liking the word bubbles and the graphics look clean. The recent saga in genuinely interesting and I'll be checking in again once you have something new.

Posted Image

#288 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 04:50 PM

Ok here's the next comic! Click Here!I've finally thought of some names for the dog characters.

#289 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 05:16 PM

And then me being a robot controlled by an powerful spirit decides to blow things up.And save the day

banner.png

Enjoy.

#290 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 05:51 PM

Cat and dog fight! And are you sure about that?

spc_logo.png

#291 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 05:29 PM

Oh here's the next comic! Click here!The computer downstairs blew up (not like in a big explosion) so the computer in my room is going to have to be moved downstairs and my family will have to share it. :(

#292 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 05:52 PM

Your mask and sword are busted! NO! I should probably help. I have dog experience.And let's hope the computer situation won't last too long!

spc_logo.png

#293 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,382 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:07 PM

My initial thoughts. And yes, I have read every single one of your comics. Even though dialogue is very simplistic in a very strait forward kind of form, I like your story over all. It keeps me captivated, and I think the best one yet was the hoity toity brat pink sister from heck. I felt really happy when she blew up, so I would say that you have very good character development. Now for the current story.I'll bet that toa was Onekar in the future!

#294 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 10:25 AM

Oh here's the next comic! Click Here!There's a problem with Brickshelf at the moment for me. <_<

#295 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 10:52 AM

So you lost? Oh well.And I have a feeling that the blue dude will appear again...

spc_logo.png

#296 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2012 - 05:32 PM

OK here's the next comic! Click Here!I hope the back story makes sence.I was wanting to finish this comic fast.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jul 14 2012 - 05:32 PM.

#297 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2012 - 07:18 PM

Interesting... Now I know why the dogs are anthropomorphic.And the boss is here?! I'd better go get my hug! :P

spc_logo.png

#298 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 07:56 AM

New Comic! Click here!Post please.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jul 17 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#299 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2012 - 06:00 PM

New Comic! Click here!Post please.

What's she still doing here?!I can help if you want.

spc_logo.png

#300 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 10:34 AM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!When i revealed my cat form, RO was saying he hated cats.I hope I've done Haley/snicker's personality right.

#301 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 12:17 PM

Strictly business sir. One of these days Ro will get over his anti-catism. No really, he will, some crazy stuff is going to happen to him soon. Oh, and I updated my kit, I put the link in my comics, third to last post. I'll put it on the first one soon.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#302 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,019 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 12:53 PM

I hope I've done Haley/snicker's personality right.

You most certainly have. :P

naw man

#303 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 303 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 12:55 PM

I just started reading your comics and I really like the humor and the general cleanness of the graphics.

sig2_0.png

#304 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 03:26 PM

I just started reading your comics and I really like the humor and the general cleanness of the graphics.

Thanks.oh and now 300 posts!The background picture was taken myself.Couldn't find a perfect pit picture so I decided to do it at a cliff.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jul 21 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#305 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 07:17 PM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!When i revealed my cat form, RO was saying he hated cats.I hope I've done Haley/snicker's personality right.

You're getting Haley to help? We're doomed.

spc_logo.png

#306 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 11:08 AM

Ok next comic! Click here!Vastak was inspired by the character Henry Van Statten from the Doctor Who Episode "Dalek".

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jul 22 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#307 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 11:37 AM

Ok next comic! Click here!Vastak was inspired by the character Henry Van Statten from the Doctor Who Episode "Dalek".

Uh oh! You're in trouble now! Especially with Milly's help. I think Nireda wants you dead.

spc_logo.png

#308 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 05:13 AM

Sorry I haven't worked on the next comic, its Summer now and its been so hot.I'll try and work on and upload it soon.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jul 27 2012 - 01:20 PM.

#309 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2012 - 02:30 PM

Ok finlly, here's the next comic! Click Here!I was sorta struggling to with this comic.

#310 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2012 - 02:45 PM

I may hate cats, but oneker is still a friend, we shall use my AC-130U assault gunship!

banner.png

Enjoy.

#311 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2012 - 05:10 PM

Daydreaming now? Looks like there's more to be found.

spc_logo.png

#312 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 04:45 PM

Ok next comic! Click here!

#313 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 04:55 PM

Insert Karz into asterik spot :DAnyway, that looks like it will be a long ride.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#314 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 03:19 PM

Ok next comic! Click here!I might have to warn you that the story might start to get dark.

#315 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 04:02 PM

Yay Dark story :DShock treatment...that doesn't sound good

sig2_0.png

#316 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 05:06 PM

dundunduuun.Dark is good

banner.png

Enjoy.

#317 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2012 - 05:16 PM

You should have lied/made stuff up.So you're saying the story will get intenser?

spc_logo.png

#318 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2012 - 05:53 PM

The next comic will be out soon! ;)Just need to finish putting the text and speeches in.

#319 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2012 - 11:12 AM

Ok finally! here is the next comic! Click Here!The seriousness starts to happen.Oh I'm going on Holiday on 21st.

#320 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2012 - 04:48 PM

Ok finally! here is the next comic! Click Here!The seriousness starts to happen.Oh I'm going on Holiday on 21st.

So, the torture begins.And I see there is a delay in the roadtrip.

spc_logo.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users