The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

Hey guys when I complete this Saga with the people trying to catch my character, how many more sagas shall I do after it 2 or 3?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Hey guys when I complete this Saga with the people trying to catch my character, how many more sagas shall I do after it 2 or 3?
You should brainstorm on ideas first.
i concur with sybre. You should decide what they are about before omitting them.
I have thought of what the next Saga's shall be about but should I do 2 or 3 of them before I start Season 2? :???: Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

You should brainstorm on ideas first.
i concur with sybre. You should decide what they are about before omitting them.
I have thought of what the next Saga's shall be about but should I do 2 or 3 of them before I start Season 2? :???:
Try 1-2 for now and see how you feel.

mindeth the cobwebs

I like sagas, I think they're interesting. I have to be honest though that I think you should probably think more heavily on them, as there are some things I think you could improve on with them.Something that might help in further sagas is to improve on dialogue, story, and graphics (Not so much graphics to be honest, you're good there). The past two sagas seem to very similar. The dialogue is really simple, I can't take it seriously to be honest. "Lets get him", that doesn't necessarily sound like the best ending phrase of a comic in my opinion. Another would be from the 'shock treatment' (according to the file name) where Nireda easily complies to the Biocryptid's (?) 'demands'. I would've expected at least an argument considering that their friend was in danger and possibly being tested on and/or injured. So in my opinion maybe improving the dialogue to possibly make sense to the situation might help.I'm going to be completely honest and I have no intention of hurting your feelings (if I do) but I seriously think the story lines could use some work. So far this saga seems similar to the Feline Oneker Saga. Angers a person, gets abducted, gets used for said person's benefit, etc. I don't really see it as that diverse, this doesn't mean the saga is bad though, it just feels like you're redoing an older saga. Depending on how interesting the sagas are really depends on my point of view on how many should be made. I'll be honest that if you created another saga where Oneker angers someone, said person captures Oneker, and Oneker gets imprisoned again and electrocuted I will honestly probably stop reading. Its basically retelling the same saga but in a different environment. There is something I do enjoy about the stories of your sagas/comics though. They seem to connect with each one which I really enjoy when it comes to comic. It just gives the impression as if its some kind of grand master scheme, one thing leading to another (like the canon Bionicle story).I can't really say much about the graphics to be honest. In some cases they're really awesome and in some they just aren't. Not sure how to explain it other then that or how to 'fix' it.So basically, I like the comics, I find them entertaining and interesting. Some of the sagas seem to be similar in story though and I hope that any future sagas aren't the same because then it just gets uninteresting and easily predictable. Depending on how unique you think the story of the other sagas are depends on how many I feel you should make.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I like sagas, I think they're interesting. I have to be honest though that I think you should probably think more heavily on them, as there are some things I think you could improve on with them.Something that might help in further sagas is to improve on dialogue, story, and graphics (Not so much graphics to be honest, you're good there). The past two sagas seem to very similar. The dialogue is really simple, I can't take it seriously to be honest. "Lets get him", that doesn't necessarily sound like the best ending phrase of a comic in my opinion. Another would be from the 'shock treatment' (according to the file name) where Nireda easily complies to the Biocryptid's (?) 'demands'. I would've expected at least an argument considering that their friend was in danger and possibly being tested on and/or injured. So in my opinion maybe improving the dialogue to possibly make sense to the situation might help.I'm going to be completely honest and I have no intention of hurting your feelings (if I do) but I seriously think the story lines could use some work. So far this saga seems similar to the Feline Oneker Saga. Angers a person, gets abducted, gets used for said person's benefit, etc. I don't really see it as that diverse, this doesn't mean the saga is bad though, it just feels like you're redoing an older saga. Depending on how interesting the sagas are really depends on my point of view on how many should be made. I'll be honest that if you created another saga where Oneker angers someone, said person captures Oneker, and Oneker gets imprisoned again and electrocuted I will honestly probably stop reading. Its basically retelling the same saga but in a different environment. There is something I do enjoy about the stories of your sagas/comics though. They seem to connect with each one which I really enjoy when it comes to comic. It just gives the impression as if its some kind of grand master scheme, one thing leading to another (like the canon Bionicle story).I can't really say much about the graphics to be honest. In some cases they're really awesome and in some they just aren't. Not sure how to explain it other then that or how to 'fix' it.So basically, I like the comics, I find them entertaining and interesting. Some of the sagas seem to be similar in story though and I hope that any future sagas aren't the same because then it just gets uninteresting and easily predictable. Depending on how unique you think the story of the other sagas are depends on how many I feel you should make.~Soran
Ok I'll try and improve in future and try not making Saga's similar.Here's another comic! Click here!its not part of the current saga though, its a parody of this video called Sonic Stereo, I made it to keep you entertained. This is my first comic in where non of the characters speak.I hope I did the right English translation of Facade's favourite song spiegelbild.Oh i'm now going on holiday and I'll be back next Tuesday.Ok goodbye! Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...
Missing someoneI haven't been using Simba for a long time. :unsure:The next Saga comic is almost finished. Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Next comic! Click here!the first bottom panel has a reused scene from battle part 2.In this comic I was originally going to make Haley threaten the guards.Some of this comic is similar to something from Fosters Home.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Next comic! Click here!the first bottom panel has a reused scene from battle part 2.In this comic I was originally going to make Haley threaten the guards.Some of this comic is similar to something from Fosters Home.
This comic uses some pretty old classics. And that's what the off-duty guards look like!I don't know a single man named Orlando.

mindeth the cobwebs

This comic uses some pretty old classics. And that's what the off-duty guards look like!I don't know a single man named Orlando.
Orlando is meant to be Bloo pretending to be someone else called Orlando Bloo, if you have watched it. Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry i'm taking along time on the next comicbut here's a comic I made back in 2010 before the downtime I decided to show you. Click here!I have been working on a Chimoru R version of my cat sprite.I'll try and get it finished soon.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally next comic! Click here!I want to finish this saga.I have been working on stuff for season 2.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok finally here's the next comic! Click here!since I have a new username Oneker will change his name in the next saga.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Thanks Captain Obvious. :PAnd it was Damuk in the Surge costume.Didn't get any trick or treaters this year because of rain.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

New comic. Click here!I really want to start season 2.Should I start it now but still make comics for this current saga or finish this saga first?

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

Next comic! Click Here!When I start Season 2 i'm going move Season 1 into a separate post like Gavla having his AVID Saga on a separate post.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

Two new comics! Click here! Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 I was in a rush to finish the last one because I have to make a Christmas Special Comic for the 2012 Advent Calender. I now decided that the next comics will be the Season Finale and I have got to stop typing in the link "click here" when I post new comics.

Edited by Black Six

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 3 weeks later...

OK sorry for the delay of not uploading another comic so here is the Christmas Special comic. Click here!

People were saying the world was going to end on 21 December 2012.

I was originally going to have the comic as Milly being visited by three spirits like a Christmas Carol but in my own version.

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2 opening

I've now decided to start season 2.

I will put the first season on another post.

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE: