• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Remmorax

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 02:33 AM

Remmorax, a desert-survivor alien, equipped with a big gun.

Gallery : http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=529393

Posted Image

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9

C&C are welcomed! :D

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 05:44 AM

This one's quite nice. The main qualm I have is the back- I think it'd be better with something actually there instead of a hole with a gear. There's definitely a very alien vibe to him... much better than Veloroid, in my opinion.

Edited by Chro, Jun 06 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#3 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 417 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 07:41 AM

OMG I love this moc of yours! Its a very unique design that I havent seen before and that leg design, wow. Its a pretty interesting design that I havent seen for a while so good job and keep it up :)

I really like the head design too :)

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#4 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 549 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 08:57 AM

This is so freaking awesome!!! I love how skinny and sickly it feels, and are those....eyebrows? Though I do feel that the fingers would look so much better with barbs/claws, but that's a minor issue. I think this is your best MOC in a while. And that thing you did with the Battle Droid heads...GENIUS!!! Awesome sauce man!! :D

:tohu:

Edited by DARKSIDERZ, Jun 06 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#5 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 136 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 11:02 AM

General Grevious has appeared in the bionicle universe!I like it. It's nice dark tall and slender, it's what I've always wanted to build, but lack the parts needed.

#6 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2013 - 05:16 PM

I agree with Chro on the back part, but it really does look good. At first I was wondering why he has suspension systems on his legs, but then I look at pic 6, and see why.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users