Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

impatient idiots.

There are people in the world rho have more money than we.  To them $100 is nothing.  To drop an extra $15 on a Christmas present isn't even that hard for me to imagine. 

When I sold the first Vahi, the buyer added in an extra $15 to say thanks.

The only thing I've ordered on Ebay to date was that NYCC exclusive Tahu mask. So are any of those deals legit? I find it hard to believe that someone would be selling a boxed Ultimate Dume for 35 Euro. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Yes.  I was the one who tracked down the distributor who had been sitting on them.

Piraka too.  One day at LegoLand they had a pile of them in front of the Big Store weeks before the official release.  All the containers had been opened.

At the time I thought they had done some test- play for market research.  Years later I wondered if they might have all been prototypes.

You were the first person to ever sell a Vahi?

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

All depends on the seller. I just sold my sealed Takanuva (Titan) for £45 a few days ago. The guy asking that much for Tarakava will be disappointed, clearly he's in no hurry to sell!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Yup, definitely worth it. Teresa's items are sometimes really overpriced. Prices for some of her things are rather good, like some of her 2001 sets in boxes, however she also wanted £120 for Protodermic Nuva Kanohi and the same price for the noble Kanohi. :o  She also wanted £5 for a TNGM, I managed to get 4 of them for £1! But for £45 it was a no brainer.

Yup, definitely worth it. Teresa's items are sometimes really overpriced. Prices for some of her things are rather good, like some of her 2001 sets in boxes, however she also wanted £120 for Protodermic Nuva Kanohi and the same price for the noble Kanohi. :o  She also wanted £5 for a TNGM, I managed to get 4 of them for £1! But for £45 it was a no brainer.

I just remembered, I wanted to ask you something about your Prototype Hau. On the original listing the inside of the mask looked different, but I couldn't see it very clearly due to the lighting. Does the inside actually look different, or is it just like a final Hau? 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Yup, definitely worth it. Teresa's items are sometimes really overpriced. Prices for some of her things are rather good, like some of her 2001 sets in boxes, however she also wanted £120 for Protodermic Nuva Kanohi and the same price for the noble Kanohi. :o She also wanted £5 for a TNGM, I managed to get 4 of them for £1! But for £45 it was a no brainer.

I just remembered, I wanted to ask you something about your Prototype Hau. On the original listing the inside of the mask looked different, but I couldn't see it very clearly due to the lighting. Does the inside actually look different, or is it just like a final Hau?
The prototype Hau has the non production mouth piece, it's Lego's prototype of the mouth piece.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Just found another one for the archives. This one is from the Piraka Xmas disoc!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bionicle-fully-assembled-/271714560618?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3f43732a6a

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Just wanted to know I am selling VMKK CA that I've had for over 10 years, I was part of the original Bionicle Proto Squad.  Lego Bionicle Vacuum Metal Krana-Kal CA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-VMKK-CA-Vacuum-Metal-Krana-Kal-Silver-Krana-Mask-Rare-/331431245073?

Bidding Starts 12/30/2014 07:00 PM PST

I've sent you a message.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I'm also interested in the VMKK ca, but that link is going nowhere...

The listing still has another hour before it goes live.

Listing is now live @:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-VMKK-CA-Vacuum-Metal-Krana-Kal-Silver-Krana-Mask-Rare-/331431335052?

Lego Bionicle VMKK CA Vacuum Metal Krana Kal Silver Krana Mask Rare

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Do you ship to Canada? The listing doesn't specify.

Also, for future reference, try not to post twice in a row; use the edit function in cases like this.

-Letagi

Ok thanks. Sorry about that. I'm not sure if I ship to Canada. Do you know the shipping rates to ship out of the United States?

I received a mask in a padded envelope from someone in the States recently and it cost $6.50 to ship. Shipping between countries in North America is really not much more expensive than shipping within an individual country.

-Letagi

Thanks. I edited the shipping options to include Canada but I'm not quite sure if it shows the right price. Do you know what shipping option they used? i.e. "USPS Priority Mail International"?

Yeah Gonzo, that looks like a high shipping price for such a small part. Flintsmith, maybe you can answer Gonzo's question above. Do you remember what shipping option you used to ship my mask? I checked the package but I couldn't figure out what shipping option was used.

That's a good price (so far) on the TOK. Those don't show up for sale very often. Although I doubt my acquisition of my TOK can be beaten; morbid_deus needed one last Kraata to finish his collection, and I had it, so he traded me one of his four TOKs for it. Best deal ever, although if he ever shows up on the forums again I'm going to offer him $30 because I still feel bad about it. :P

Here's a sealed Manas set at a good starting price: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-BIONICLE-8539-SEALED-BOXED-NEVER-OPENED-rare-Find/331429612895?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28111%26meid%3D995aa160d1064d86b61a3a03a1dc3343%26pid%3D100009%26prg%3D11472%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D251773638071

-Letagi

That was the cheapest way.  Probably "Parcel". 

As far as the TOK, put yourself in his place.  He had four TOKs, so he probably got them cheap. 

You had the last kratta he needed.  I'e been there.  It's worth whateer it took.  Just ask him if he

wants to trade back and you'll see.

Regarding the VMKK CA , that's the most wear I'e seen on one of those.

Yeah Gonzo, that looks like a high shipping price for such a small part. Flintsmith, maybe you can answer Gonzo's question above. Do you remember what shipping option you used to ship my mask? I checked the package but I couldn't figure out what shipping option was used.

That was the cheapest way.  Probably "Parcel". 

Now it won't let me change the shipping options since there are bids on it. But if it the winning bidder is in Canada I will see if the post office has cheaper shipping. I'm not sure how payment and all that works since I'm new to eBay as well but if it makes you pay what it says for shipping I'll refund the difference.

Regarding the VMKK CA , that's the most wear I'e seen on one of those.

That's why I took several pictures so it wouldn't be deceitful. And I apologize for the wear, it's been just sitting around for over 10 years and moved around without anything to protect it.