Bioniclestory Dead?

Recently I decided to catch up on the story serials. However the last story serial seemed to have been posted quite a while ago, a far cry from the frequent updates of yesteryear. Was there an announcement by Greg, or did it just sort of die quietly?

AΨ 94

Greg and his wife had a baby, among other busy-ness. The semi-official explanation is that he's just too busy to devote time to something he's no longer profiting monetarily from.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

BIONICLEstory is not dead. Even though Greg and his Wife had a baby, Greg said that he will upload a new story once in a while, although by "once in a while", he meant a new story will be posted once in many months.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

You can't take it at face value? You actually believe we're lying that he has a baby girl to take care of?That, among other very personal reasons, is why he is no longer actively writing the serials for free. He is simply too otherwise occupied.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'm not accusing anybody of lying. Asking people for sources is a habit of mine. I'd just like to have confirmation, like a blog post or a tweet or something like that. Nothing personal.

Go to GregF's profile. It should be one of the latest blog entries.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'm not accusing anybody of lying. Asking people for sources is a habit of mine. I'd just like to have confirmation, like a blog post or a tweet or something like that. Nothing personal.

Well in that case...Here is a blog entry announcing her birth.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Well, with initial question here was answered, it's time for this topic to go. Space Marine, here is a somewhat more recent update from Greg about the lack of story updates; you can post any other questions you have about that subject in that topic as well.Topic closed.

Edited by Ziko