Stringer Revamp, Nocturna, Verlum

christo1096

I'm too busy because of school, and just MOCing 1-2 hours per week. The first MOC is Jimi Stringer Revamp, I change the orange color into the trans neon orange one, and add some red parts.

01rez.jpg

and then the second one is Verlum, an alien mech

01rez.jpg

The last one is Nocturna - Vic Viper

01rez.jpg

C&C are welcomed! :D

And exactly how many gallons of polish...?Srsly, these models are polished polished polished to perfection! They all look very clean and sleek. You have paid very great attention to colours (even the colours of standard pieces) to achieve this, and it pays off imo. I think the only complaint I can think of is that Jimi looks out of proportions, but then again I don't care because it looks good the way it is. Maybe if you just made the head less tall.

sigpic2.png

And exactly how many gallons of polish...?Srsly, these models are polished polished polished to perfection! They all look very clean and sleek. You have paid very great attention to colours (even the colours of standard pieces) to achieve this, and it pays off imo.I think the only complaint I can think of is that Jimi looks out of proportions, but then again I don't care because it looks good the way it is. Maybe if you just made the head less tall.

Thanks bro, glad you like them. I'm gonna redo Jimi, because of his legs and so many gaps.

Jimi- Like you said, the few gaps are very conspicuous. The blue pins stick out, but there's not much you can do about that. The wheels on the legs look awkward and tacked-on to me, you might be better off without them. The head could be better, but it's pretty cool as-is, if not very Jimi-like. The drill on the shoulder is a very nice touch. I look forward to your redo of him!Verlum- Very alien! I love the shape. Studs on bio-MOCs are a pet peeve of mine, and while they weren't too out-of-place on Jimi's gun, they look strange here. I think a couple of black Brutaka blades on the sides, maybe even with some Tuma stickers, if you have them, would look awsome. More greebles on the feet would be good, too, but that's a really minor thing. Fantastic MOC.Nocturna- Aw yeah, a VV. I adore the color scheme and use of the Knight's Kingdome helmet. You put all the right parts in all the right places. Beyond maybe adding some gunmetal to the side fins, I can't think of much that would improve it. It's just so cool! Terrific MOCing all-around!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Wow. Just, wow. While I will agree that Stringer's head doesn't quite fit, the rest more than makes up for it. I love how you combined many system based parts (such as the Knights Kingdom 2 shin guards on stringer) with Technic based parts.

Edited by King Joe

I don't like Stringer's head, but apart from that, nice MOCing.

Thanks bro, kinda big and fragile, though

Wow. Although Jimi's head is strange, everything else is perfect. My favourite is probably Verlum, beautiful colours. Nocturna has a great shape.Stringer 9.5/10Nocturna & Verlum 10/10

Glad you like my verlum and nocturna :D

Jimi- Like you said, the few gaps are very conspicuous. The blue pins stick out, but there's not much you can do about that. The wheels on the legs look awkward and tacked-on to me, you might be better off without them. The head could be better, but it's pretty cool as-is, if not very Jimi-like. The drill on the shoulder is a very nice touch. I look forward to your redo of him!Verlum- Very alien! I love the shape. Studs on bio-MOCs are a pet peeve of mine, and while they weren't too out-of-place on Jimi's gun, they look strange here. I think a couple of black Brutaka blades on the sides, maybe even with some Tuma stickers, if you have them, would look awsome. More greebles on the feet would be good, too, but that's a really minor thing. Fantastic MOC.Nocturna- Aw yeah, a VV. I adore the color scheme and use of the Knight's Kingdome helmet. You put all the right parts in all the right places. Beyond maybe adding some gunmetal to the side fins, I can't think of much that would improve it. It's just so cool!Terrific MOCing all-around!

I've removed those wheels, and need more black parts to cover those gaps.Glad you like it, ehm, I don't think so about stickers, I'll try it.Thanks bro!

Wow. Just, wow. While I will agree that Stringer's head doesn't quite fit, the rest more than makes up for it. I love how you combined many system based parts (such as the Knights Kingdom 2 shin guards on stringer) with Technic based parts.

Thanks bro, will redo him :D