How Many, And What Types, Of Krana/kraata Do You Have?

I use to have all the normal Krana/Kal and Kraata. Thats before I started selling them. I still have a bunch left over however. Here is a picture of what my collection used to look like:http://www.brickshel..._collection.jpg

Nice collection! You even have all the misprints from 2001!I'm guessing that the 7th row of Krana are Dark Purple? Edited by Aris621

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

I use to have all the normal Krana/Kal and Kraata. Thats before I started selling them. I still have a bunch left over however. Here is a picture of what my collection used to look like:http://www.brickshel..._collection.jpg

Nice collection! You even have all the misprints from 2001!I'm guessing that the 7th row of Krana are Dark Purple?
Yup. That would be them.Quite difficult to attain even back in the day! What nobody ever realised is that there was also 2 shades of shadow Kraata, just like the Krana. I only realised this years after that picture was taken though. :/

I have all normal Krana but the light blue Za and almost all Krana-Kal (I think I am missing one or two Nuhvok-Kal Krana), including almost all dark purple Krana. I used to have two Kraata from the only Rahkshi sets I own (Guurahk and Turahk), but I have lost them years ago, so right now I have none. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I myself have almost a full set! so i only need some, infact these!Orange/black 2,5Black/orange 3Metalic green/green 2Tan/green 3Metallic green/red 2,4Blue/red 2Copper/yellow 6Copper/black 2Metallic blue/metallic grey 3,5Metallic grey/metallic blue 6Metallic grey/metallic green 2,5Metallic green/metallic grey 5Metallic grey/lime 3,4Lime/metallic grey 3,6Metallic Blue/Pearl 1,2,3,4,5,6Black/Copper 2, 3, 5, 6Bronze/Copper 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6TOK (Trans-Orange Kraata)

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get my hands on a complete set of Krana, Krana Va and Krana Kal on Ebay. Yes, that's right - all eighteen colours in all six varieties. However, I am ashamed to say that I do not have a gun metal, vacuum metal or sterling silver krana.I do not have many krana, but I do have all six purple kraata. I also have the Nike Kraata. This is the translucent orange kraata that comes with the rahkshi shoes, but I got mine separately.

I managed to get my hands on a complete set of Krana, Krana Va and Krana Kal on Ebay. Yes, that's right - all eighteen colours in all six varieties. However, I am ashamed to say that I do not have a gun metal, vacuum metal or sterling silver krana.I do not have many krana, but I do have all six purple kraata. I also have the Nike Kraata. This is the translucent orange kraata that comes with the rahkshi shoes, but I got mine separately.

Hey, i saw this post about the TOK(Trans-Orange Kraata) and i was wondering if you would be willing to sell it to me? I really need it to complete my collection!Please get back to me soon! Preferably through PMThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC