Chinese Bionicle

Sooo.....I was looking back on the old forums and saw the chinese ripoffs. So now that Bionicle is gone, has anyone opted for those?BTW, Please no flaming, I saw a lot of that going on on the old forums on this topic-BANE

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

If you're asking if anyone has bought BIONICLE ripoffs after the sets halted production, it's a simple yes or no question, which is poll-making fodder.As for me, I have not even purchased a ripoff set.EDIT: I have polled this topic, and the link is here. :)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

If you're asking if anyone has bought BIONICLE ripoffs after the sets halted production, it's a simple yes or no question, which is poll-making fodder.As for me, I have not.

Not exactly, as I sort of want to see if opinions have changed on the subject since the decontinuation of the old sets.-BANEEdit- thanks, Sumiki! Edited by Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

If you're asking if anyone has bought BIONICLE ripoffs after the sets halted production, it's a simple yes or no question, which is poll-making fodder. As for me, I have not.

Not exactly, as I sort of want to see if opinions have changed on the subject since the decontinuation of the old sets.
My poll includes sub-questions on "ever" and "after BIONICLE's end", which should cover that.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Oh, yeah. Those things.Some of those were really, really blatant. Lego should sue.

They can't. China doesn't have copyright, which is why they make ripoffs like these.I actually haven't seen any Chinese ripoff sets anywhere since they got rid of Bionicle. No HF ripoffs either.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

They can't. China doesn't have copyright, which is why they make ripoffs like these.

Wait what?
:shrugs: There's SOMETHING China has that allows them to get away with this. Either that or my TAFE instructor is a fraud.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!