Tahnok Protractor

thumbnail4_contest.gif(click fuzzy thumbnail for picture.)Welcome friends, strangers, people who need something to look at to keep from going completey nuts, and others who see this,, to my BBC Contest 63 entry. I hope you enjoy it. It is a fire-themed Protractor. Now, if you build something similar, please note that to draw, you must dip the Chronicler's Staff into ink. thanks and please respond.

Hmm, very simple. Sorry, but I don't really see the concept of this. a fire-themed protractor for the BBC #63? I just don't know about it. I would think about adding more details to the Moc, but that's all I can say. I wish you the best in the BBC #63.~Gravity

Pretty simple moc, and it seems like it would be rather functional too. I might just build something like that someday.One thing, though: This looks, to me, more like a compass* than a protractor. A protractor measures angles, whereas a graphing/drawing compass is used to make circles.*Not to be confused with the magnetic compass, we all know what that does.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, it was supposed to fit into the Bionicle universe, but anyways, this looks kind of nice, however, you could probably stick some Metru thigh armor on those Technic beams, so they don't look quite so bare. However, I like the incorporation of the Tahnok shield.

aouROFb.png

Looks pretty good, though simple. I don't really like the blade near the bottom. However, how does a protractor fit in to the Bionicle Universe?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET