Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Apparently, I have driven you to the raccoon. That's the last time I give you a lift.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

AGGHHH RUNNING OUT OF WAYS TO DESCRIBE RACCOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Why 96%, as opposed to 92%?EDIT: I HATE BOTH TYPOS AND THE !!! EMOTICON IN EQUAL MEASURE.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Dark carnival???

AGGHHH RUNNING OUT OF WAYS TO DESCRIBE RACVOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Why 96%, as opposed to 92%?EDIT: I HATE BOTH TYPOS ANS THE !! EMOTICAN IN EQUAL MEASURE.

96% is bigger.And you made a typo. Oh yeah, I beat the edit. >=) Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

BLUH. Got ninja'dI thought gyre was a verb?? ??

The raccoon seems to be commanding me... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOCCOON!

I nevrt nake typos. Hoe dare ypu? :P The raccoon stares into my soul...

Whoever TC is, they're nuts. And this is coming from me.

Yep, TC is VERY nuts.Personally, I think the RACCOON drove you to this, as part of THE GRAND PLAN!

Blood = Miracles?

Whoever TC is, they're nuts. And this is coming from me.

Yep, TC is VERY nuts.Personally, I think the RACCOON drove you to this, as part of THE GRAND PLAN!
Nope, it was just kanohi_master.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Blood = Miracles?

Yep. Gamzee Makara went completely off the deep end in every way.BUT WHAT IF kanohi_master IS THE RACCOON!!??EDIT: BLUH BLUH HATE TYPOS Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Dark Carnival?

He's an evil clown serial killer.The raccoon is a lie. Edited by Last of the Time Lords

As I said, completely-off-the-deep-end-in-every-way-evil-clown-serial-killer-alien-troll.I can spell raccoon! ALL HAIL ME!

Pirok the Va-Matoran has gone completely-off-the-deep-end-in-every-way!! RUN FOR IT!! SOMEONE SAVE THE RACCOON!

Fact: 96% of BZP'ers cannot spell 'raccoon'. You should do a survey. Hapori Tohu wills it so.