Marvel Or Dc

Larnuu

I was thinking about this the other day. To be honest, although I grew up with both comic book companies, and I love DC a lot, Marvel is the better brand for me. It contains several of my favorite superheroes (Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, Deadpool), and I know so much about it. DC has awesome heroes and villains, though. It has some of the most classic characters ever in the superhero genre, as Grant said.

Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Marvel for me. DC seems to rely too much on big grand sci-fi heroes. Marvel has better variety and more relatable heroes if you ask my opinion (I mean Batman's awesome and all, but you just can't relate to a billionaire with a strange hobby as well as you can a High School kid bitten by a spider, well, unless you actually are a billionaire with a strainge hobby). P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!! :tohu:

Nothin' to see here folks. Just keep movin' along.

I thought verses topics weren't allowed?

This is what I'm trying to figure out... Maybe it's being watched? I'm more of a Marvel guy, even if it's mostly because of Nimrod. The Sentinel model rules in my opinion :D

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Vs. Topics:Topics, which usually pit one video game, console, movie, or whatever character against another, won't be allowed. They're pointless. Why do you really care who would win?

If you think or know something is against the rules please report it. Topic closed.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!