Krekka's Species

Taipu1

I quite like the idea of calling the species Krekka... That would be very interesting. Though just in case the idea isn't approved and you're looking to write something with the most canon terms possible, I would refer to the serial Federation of Fear: Chapter 2, Greg refers to them as follows: "A crew of large, blue and gray armored bruisers were at work on it now." Just throwing that out there in case it may be able to help you. -:t::l::h:

I think I have used the word Steltian in fanfics before to refer to Sidorak's species (or was that approving it in someone else's EM work... anywho). And I like the Bruisers idea. Krekka seems like a big stretch no matter how you slice it, personally. The point about him being dumb can go either way -- maybe he was too dumb to learn a nickname, so the DH just gave up and called him by his real name, for example. There's also the possibility of using some kind of a prefix, like Nui-Steltians to refer to the high class (though no idea what for the low; certainly Kofo doesn't work). I can definately seeing Bionicle characters using that solution since they have in so many other places.

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

As it stands, I don't think it makes terribly much sense that he would just take on the species name; most people don't introduce themselves as "human", even stupid people. Plus, I'd rather have a specific name for Krekka than a species name, overall.

In general, that's a good point, but as far as known storyline has gone, Krekka's never really introduced himself. Nidhiki's done most of the speaking on Krekka's behalf. Comparing to humans doesn't necessarily work, as we don't know much about Krekka's species itself. If all member's of his species are as stupid as he is, or near so (Don't know that it's been mentioned at all really, the only thing known about them is they're labourers and lower class on Stelt), then they may not necessarily have adopted something like naming each other within their own kind.
please no. we already have Skrall of the Skrall, and Makuta of the Makuta. Those are explained, and i'm fine with them, but no more, please >_>

teachandroid.jpg

whenlifegivesyoulemons.jpg

please no. we already have Skrall of the Skrall, and Makuta of the Makuta. Those are explained, and i'm fine with them, but no more, please >_>

Which Skrall is called Skrall? Not finding it on BS01.EDIT: My bad, forgot not all Skrall were named... Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't