Favorite bionicle games screen shots, glitchs, cutscenes and cheatcode

I hope the really long title explains everything, but please make sure not to post extremly large pictures as this could slow the webpage load time.

One of my favorite glitchs is in Inika Assault where I shoot a Slave Matoran in mid-air and he leaves the nova-blast he was carring hanging in the air out of reach. Not sure if this happend to anyone else, it occured in Thoks cave.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

VNOG cheatcode "pieceofcake" FTW! Seriously, I went through the entire game blasting everything with my mega-weapon. It was fun. :)

"gimmy". It's like pieceofcake, except way more broken.

No, that takes all the fun out of it. Mega-weapon = win, but half the gameplay of VNOG was collecting items, so having them all means you miss out on most of the game.

Eh, the game was too tedious for me to enjoy for the whole time anyway. After chapter 6, I gave up and just gimmyed it.

But since this topic apparently contains cutscenes too, the best one was the opening to BIONICLE Heroes, with the Piraka terrorizing the Matoran, and Balta speaking. That, and pretty much anything from the MNOG.

Here is a pic of a glitch in Inika Assault screenshot_better.png

Where's the glitch in this picture? Anyway, my favorite glitch is the one when I keep making my Matoran glow white, I cannot get hit by any enemy in Matoran Escape.:) My favorite cutscenes are the funny ones in Bionicle Heroes and MNOLG.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

ToA, I seem to remember that you killed him while he was trying to jump on you or something.

My favorite cutscene would probably be where (in Bionicle: The Game) Kopaka said, "I will do my sworn duty." I reference that a lot.

A LOT.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)