BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: um, no

​First off, she just teleported behind Azureus. Behind. He shouldn't be able to grab her foot. And then you turn into DBZ for a sec and suddenly get behind her and kick her into the air...? You're making a lot of awkward and impossible movements.

IIRC there's a move limit, right? I think you broke it here too.

​IC: (Ranir)

Except there's literally no way Azureus would have time to grab her foot, let alone while she was behind him. She delivered a swift kick to the Toa's side, before drawing her knife.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Azureus

Azi fell to the ground as he heard the all to familiar sound of a weapon being unsheathed. He quickly threw up an elemental shield around him to block the knife, while at the same time sent a 100 volt blast coursing through the ground around Ranir.

OOC: better?

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: I'm pretty sure you can't make an elemental shield and you're using it to block an attack that never happened anyways.

She quickly focused on the roof of Kanonu's hut and teleported on to it, avoiding the blast. She sheathed her knife and pulled out her crossbow, training it on Azureus and firing.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: ok, he heard you draw the knife and threw up a shield to defend when it eventually happened. Remember, this isn't just a Toa, but a hardened veteran of war.

He looked on top of Kanonu's house to see Ranir, crossbow in hand, ready to shoot. His brain kicked into overdrive, analyzing every single factor as to whether or not the shot would hit, and so far it wasn't looking good for him. He drew his blades and hoped he would be fast enough to either slice the arrow in half, or to outrun it.

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: You could've just said, "he moved out of the way," or, "he sliced the arrow in half." You leave your attacks open-ended, not your responses to them. And that's the last OOC thing I'll say.

Luckily for him, the arrow missed. Ranir quickly reloaded and fired another.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

He activated his Kakama and used it to shorten the distance between him and Ranir until he was right on top of her. He drew both his blades, and did a whirlwind slash.

OOC: No, the attack has nothing to do with actual whirlwinds, it just a fancy name for when he spins around really fast with his blades to shred through armor.

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: (Ranir)

You know, when you simply want to spar with people, you don't do things that could result in injury.
​With no time to react due to her opponent's sudden burst of speed, the blades struck her chest armor, knocking her back and leaving a noticeable gash in it.
​"Getting a little aggressive, are we?"
​She played around with her knife in her hand, before teleporting behind Azureus, intent on slashing his back.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Time out" he said, puzzled by the gash in her armor. "Hmm, that shouldn't have happened, my blades were set to stun. The moment they connected with a living target they should have passed through, shocking you instead of cutting you. Strange...."

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: How on earth would they have passed through her? You never even established the idea of your swords being "set to stun" previously, unless I missed something, too.

​And don't forget to add IC. You probably rushed to post this but still. I don't want to keep doing OOC stuff so I'll just start PMing you at this point.

She stumbled as she stopped herself from finishing her attack.
​"Clearly you did something wrong," she said, still behind him.
​"Now, are we going to finish this fight or not?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: it's explained in Azi's character profile that the blades themselves are actually prototype elemental energy constructs, meaning they are made of elemental energy. He has two modes for them one for living targets(stun) and one for nonliving(kill).

"Actually, I'm gonna take a look at your armor, see if I caused any internal damage and whether or not I can fix it. Mata Nui, Where's Jerahd when you need him?

Also, because THEMESONG:

"Fine" Azi said, brushing off the threat like it was a dust bunny, " but if I mess up something inside you, I'm gonna call you on it." He stepped away, making sure his blades were on stun. "Ok, let's rock."

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: (Ranir)

"Mm, I know. I take full responsiblity if this results in bodily injury for myself."
​She sheathed her knife and teleported behind Azureus once more, raising both fists above her head, clasped together, to deliver a two handed punch down on his head.
​"For you, not so much."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

​IC: (Datrox)

The Toa of Fire munched on his salad. He turned to Sorox.

"Sniiip snip snip snippidy snip snip."

IC Sorox

As if by magic, the words got him talkative again. He leaned on his wrist, staring off into the opposite wall, thinking heavily on the matter for a few seconds. Then, with a sudden and snappy air of someone who has come to a devious point, he looked towards his companion with a slight smile. "I think we should make a name for ourselves." His eyes darted towards the other two, and seeing at least the landlord-person was engaged, he continued. "We should head out across the land, every land, and continue this adventure until one of us kicks the bucket."

IC:Wasuka

Wasuka had spaced out. Again. And it most certainly wasn't because the guy playing her had no net for two weeks. When she came back to her senses, Ranir and Azureus were fighting outside. Oh no what did she miss.

Panicking, she decided to intervene. Hand slamming against the floor, she focused on the floor they stood on.

On command, the floral ground of the giant lily pad rose up, quickly closing on their feet in an effort to hold them in place.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: We're on the roof tho.

IC: (Datrox)

"You don't...know? Christ, did you just get on this island or something? Ko-Koro's under the control of a bunch of Makuta worshipping has-beens."

​She struggled.
"What the--?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Wasuka

Oh. A misunderstanding.

Wasuka reverted the roof of the hut to normal.

And decided to go check she still had all her stuff.

IC: Cyramar

Cyr glanced at Datrox.

What was Ko-Koro?

Why were they planning on raiding it?

Why did it need a revolution?

All these thoughts, and others flooded Cyramar's mind, before being promptly drowned out b-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Cyramar sniffed, turning his attention back to his meal.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Azi jumped down from the roof and looked up at Ranir. "So, wanna grab a drink, play some dart or something?" He said to her, pulling out a little kit and a magnifying glass add on for his mask.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: (Datrox)

"That's true. I'm sure there's lots of people outraged over the current state in Ko that'd be willing to join such a movement."
​He turned to Cyramar.
​"...oh hey, patchwork. Forgot you were there."
​...
"You wouldn't have any experience with, say, attacking a fortified city controlled by the forces of darkness, would you?"

"Er...I'd rather just go inside and check on Wasuka."
She leaped off of the roof.
​"Thanks for the fight, though."

​IC: (Ayna Vershak)

The Onu-Matoran strolled through the streets of Ga-Koro. Not paying much attention to where she was going as she attempted to find a specific shop, she soon bumped into a lanky Toa of Air wearing a Ruru.
​"Ah, sorry."

​OOC: 'Sup Bonkle. Ayna OFI. Apparently I forgot how to spell her name literally right after making her, I'll just go with the original spelling of Ayna instead of Anya.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)