BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kanonu

She wasn't paying much attention to the fight that took place moments ago. When Azi and Ranir went out, she looked around the hut and started cleaning some things up. She folded her blanket into a small square and placed it next to the window. She couldn't understand what was Wasuka exactly doing with other blankets, Kanonu decided to ignore it. Instead, she took two bowls of dry paint and started grinding it together with a masher, creating a new colour.

Edited by permanentlyExtinct

IC: Biotron

After finding Ga Koro Biotron sees a restaurant thinking that it was a place to stay and after entering he begins to point everyone
and says.

"Guess who has two claw like like hands"

Biotron points one of his eyes with his two claws.

"This thing"

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

IC:

The Menti stared at the Saihoko from across the table, just outside Whitehot's line of sight, subtly radiating the most fearsome aura she could manage without stopping her smile.

"I think Dai might have more fun in the Koro's markets."

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Azureus

Realizing that he was broke, Azi walked off until he found a restaurant. He walked inside, hoping these guys needed a bartender. He walked over to one of the waiters. "Um, may I speak to the manager? I'm looking for a job."

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Kultax

I walk over to the little Ta-Matoran. Unusual for me to go and talk to a stranger, but maybe things are turning around for me again.

"Hey stranger. What's your business here?"

IC: Biotron

"Hahahahahahhahah I got out of a bogus job and now im here"

Biotron begins to point with one of his hands to the sky.

"I should tell you I was a guard before..........before those Rahi brains transferred me"

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe