BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"I don't get why the nobility is such a big deal," Whitehot said naively, breaking a waffle in half and smashing toppings between the pieces like a sandwich. She beheld her work with pride before taking a lusty bite and shrugging with one shoulder. "I mean, I'm probably a foreigner and all - mmmm, Sinsh, you gotta do it like a sandwich babe - but like...everyone's got a breaking point. Ain't there a point where you girls just gear up and tie their tubes with a good punt?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Which would be followed by her being headless. She's a Saihoko, she wouldn't even get a formal sentence. No offense, Dai." The Menti paused to look apologetically at the Dashi. "I would end up headless as well, but I at least would get a formal sentencing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Asa

Wake up.

Dress up.

Pack up.

Lock up.

Eat up.

Head up.

Trip up.

Look around.

Spin around.

Walk around.

Run around.

Get dizzy.

Get lost.

Get back.

Get rest.

Get up.

Get going.

Get into town.

OOC: trying to get back, again...

IC: Azureus

Azi noticed something wrong with Kanonu armor, a crack above her heartlight. Turning to her, he told her "don't move, this is going to tingle a bit." Making sure he wouldn't accidently fry his new friend, he summoned a lighting bolt, just strong enough to weld the crack back together. "Stand still" he said to her, the electricity making her squirm and fidget. After several minutes, he gave her the O.K. to move. "So," he said to Kanonu, "If there's no Turaga, who's running the Villages?"

OOC: so I found out that lightning can generate heat. So I put it to use :)

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Kanonu

Kanonu squirmed away from Azureus and touched the remains of the crack. She blinked in confusion; it was still warm and didn't hurt anymore. She took a deep breath and straightened her back - still no pain. Kanonu looked at Azi with wide eyes. "What did you just...?"

She was speechless. She shook her head and answered Azi's question. "After our Turaga passed away, Hahli took her place. Her hut is near the central plaza - the square we were passing on our way to the bar. You might have seen it, it's larger than the rest of huts and stores around. But if you're planning to ever talk to her, I must warn you that she... has a very sharp tongue. Like, really. Also" she touched the fixed spot. "thank you a lot."

Azureus winked as he heard her say 'Thank you' before taking off for the plaza, speeding towards the central hut. He noticed that there wasn't an entrance, so he knew he'd have to vibrate his way through it, something he was never keen on doing. Being able to vibrate ones atoms was once thought possible only by using a version of a Kakama he knew existed, but seriously doubted it existed in whatever place he was in. But he knew for a fact it could be done normally. Heck, he'd even seen a Toa do it before, and he just needed to go twice as fast. Gaining speed, He vibrated his way through the walls of the hut and came to a halt, kneeling before the Matoran. She hadn't noticed him yet. He cleared his throat. She looked over to him, not with a happy look, but looked at him as though he was something she'd just stepped in. "Hello, Miss Hahli." He said to her, calm and formal

OOC: This is going to end well.... also, some staff member may need to play Hahli for a bit, or something.... also, made an edit so people don't accuse me of godmodding.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:Wasuka

"Yeah, so, um. I'm not sure how many others of us there are." She shrugged.

IC:Elaadis

"Didn't you, uh...wanna go see these underwater gardens or something?"

OOC: On a slightly related note, sorry to rain on your parade Azureus, but it's the Kakama Nuva that lets you vibrate through objects, not the Great. And the Kakama Nuva doesn't exist in this universe.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: To add to that, knowing Nokama as a Toa is super iffy for many, many reasons. We don't even know if Metru Nui exists. Having "visions" about stuff like that is...not OK.

​IC: (Ranir)

"Not many, presumably. It's entirely possible it's just us."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: the way I see it, While yes, Pohatu and Gali did do that trick with a Kakama Nuva, there's nothing stating that you couldn't do the same with a normal Kakama. It would probably just require more velocity to do something like that with a normal Kakama, while it would be significantly easier for the Kakama Nuva to do that with less effort. Also, I'm basing most of his memory on a combination of headcanon, and info from the Prime Reality. And I think the reason why I can sort of get away with that is Because the Turaga are dead, because we don't know if they actually were Toa of not. So the way I see it, I could be wrong, right, or neither. Whatever people want to think about Azi, whether it be good or bad, they can.

Now, is someone going to be Hahli or not?

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Soraya [The Great Takea]

The Dashi snorted at that.  "Sure, they were gonna turn the boat around to deal with some random saihoko who stuck her nose where it didn't belong.  Nah, it was easier to put me on scrubbing duty for the next few weeks.  I'll give the admiral points for making use of her resources, I guess.

"As for what a Rora is - head honchess of the empire.  Course, our current one wasn't expecting to get the job for another decade, most likely, but..." She trailed off and took another, very cautious sip of her drink.  "Look, the whole situation's a mess, is all I'm saying."

IC (Akimoto)

"You can say that again," Aki chimed in after polishing off the last of her drink. "To be honest, I wasn't sure this whole thing would go ahead. The expedition, I mean. Doesn't seem like the time."

OOC: Eyru, care to play Hahli?

OOC Don't let my staff-blue title fool you, dear friend: I'm but another humble player in this RPG. You'll want to PM the head honcho to get some Hahli action.

IC (Akimoto)

Aki slid her glass onto the bar, half-hoping for a refill and fully knowing that drinking much more was probably not a wise idea.

She came closer. She was about to get up, when he felt a staff or some kind of pole jab against his back. Then he hear another figure, a woman, speak. "Don't move if unless you want to become a Shish-Kabob"

OOC: May need some permission to use her.... care to help me out,Key?

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Wasuka

"What's wrong? Unless our body language is different, you look like something is bothering you."

OOC: Talkin to Kanonu. As an added note, try to avoid purely OOC posts.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Oh. Yeah, only now I noticed some were purely OOC. Thanks for making things clear.

IC: Kanonu

She stared for a few seconds in the direction of Hahli's hut. She wondered what Azureus had in mind. It's not like they probably even know each other.

"Ah, we were just talking about Ga-Koro." Kanonu looked at her Araka friends. "Come, in this case I'll need more pillows and blankets for you."

Edited by permamentlyExtinct

" Azi... why'd you have to up this badly?" he thought, realizing he had just worked himself into a rock and a hard place, so to speak. On one hand, he could be thrown jail for making his way into Hahli's hut. On the other, he could walk around with a spear in his chest. So, he did the first thing he thought of doing.... He activated his Kakama, and in the split second it took for her to run him through with the spear, narrowly dodged it. He sped to the other side of the room. He sat down with his legs crossed. Now that he wasn't bout to get skewered, he could get a better look at his attacker. She was a matoran, Water to be specific. Her mask was a Huna. Her build was strangely frail, and looked weaker than he had normally seen. He could see the confusion, frustration and anger on her face. "You seem really tense," He told her, his right arm outstretched in her direction, holding a canister of Ale, while he chugged another canister of Red Kane-Ra in his left.

OOC: would it be possible to pull a Deadpool? (I.e, breaking the fourth wall for comedic purposes only) also, Key and, I kinda need you to play and Hahli.... like, right now if possible

Anyone else can play Macku.... yes, it is Macku...

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Outskirts)

Alright, this is starting to become downright ridiculous.

Closing the folder and tucking it away inside his armor, Verulas quickly glanced at the sun's current position in the sky before tucking his hands behind his head and sprawling himself out across the roof.

I'll give them five more minutes, but if nobody shows up, then I'm off to go do the job myself. Maybe not being paid will teach them all to hurry up in the future.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Docks)

"Didn't we just finish a conversation about helping people out not too long ago?"

IC: Aine and Shu - Ga-Koro (Docks)

Aine exhaled sharply before proceeding to tap her foot against the ground in boredom. Shu merely closed his eyes and began listening to the sounds of the bustling crowd.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius.

"That's true," he replied hesitantly, "Doesn't mean I want to rush into a situation that could end in injury or death." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Datrox)

The Toa of Fire took a bite of his steak.
​"Ah, wonderful! Compliments to the chef, ten-outta-ten. Out. Of. This. World."
Maybe if I praise the food more he'll forget about that tip he wanted. Or give me a discount.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:Cyramar

Cyramar, meanwhile, responded with a simple smile. He hadn't eaten before. The drink had been a simple matter, fairly self explanatory. This, less so. He watched silently what others did, making an attempt to mimic them. He had some...uncoordinated success, and found food to be a similar, yet at the same time different, experience to his juice.

Kanonu still looked distressed. Wasuka was suspicious. Through the static face of her helmet, it didn't show.

"Alright, lead on. I can't tell hut from hut around here."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"As in, this." Wasuka placed her hand on the doorframe, her Reconstitute at Random powers activating. Fortunately, in the hands of an able Araka, it was more 'Morph stuff at will'. Glancing at the wall, the plant matter begun shifting, the wall moving away she she expanded the house, stopping when the wall had reached an extra two feet from where it was before.

"Yeah, that. Perfectly normal stuff."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles