The Rarest Collectible

Mask collector

The copper huna IS a rare, kinda.

Definitely not common, but not super rare.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The rarest are, apart from the Platinum Avohkii and the prototypes, the Golden Hau and the Sterling Silver Krana-kal. Here are my rarest collectibles : Please link to images over 500 kB. -B6

The red ruru is a nice piece, do you have the white huna?

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BZRPG Character profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=645870

Tohngu Krakulhi

How rare/valuable are golden Kanoka?

Here's what I got from BS01 about them:

A Golden Kanoka was used as a first prize for the 2004 BIONICLE Instant Win Game and speed build competitions at LEGO stores, March 22 through 28 in 2004. In September 2004, at the UK Fox Kids and UK Scholastic websites, three virtual Kanoka disks could be found around the site. Once found, an entry form for a contest could be unlocked. The contest featured several prizes, such as golden Kanoka disks. Finally, in November, 2004 in the United Kingdom, the LEGO UK magazine had a contest that gave one the chance to win one of ten gold Kanoka disks.

I would say quite rare but I'm no expert.