Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Taronak kept his mask activated, and attempted to strike another blow, this aimed at The Dusk's middle body.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The DuskHe was hit, but he planned for that. He staved his staff into the grous and swung around ready to kick his oppenet, "You are weak, that mask brings out fake strength, Toa are nothing without their arificial powers!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: One does not recover from a Pakari hit with a sword that easily.IC: Taronak jumped back, waiting to attack.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The DuskThe pain kicked in now, it's was hurting, but he only smiled as he fell to his knees, "Show me yor true strength," he chuckled. He created a rock tower to lift him up, and walked off, as he made many rock towers to keep him off the ground, "When darkness falls, not even your weak powers are enough,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Taronak quickly followed him, not wanting to let him get away. He couldn't get onto the pillars, but he knew that The Dusk would have to come down eventually.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The Dusk"My my my," The Dusk said watching the Toa follow him, "Want be tall?" he asked sarcastically, as he formed a rock tower under Taronak's feet.

IC: With the rock tower forming below him, Taronak was startled. He began to rise, and didn't move, not liking heights.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The Dusk"Then my friend," he said as the rock tower finished, "YOU HAVE TO FALL!" and then he made the tower crumble, hoping to make the guard fall.

IC: TaronakLuckily, the tower had not risen to full height, and when he fell, it caused heavy bruises, but litle other injury. After lying there for a short time, he got up, and continued following The Dusk.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The Dusk"Tell your people this," Dusk Said, "Darkness will rule,"

IC: Taronak"Why would I tell them that?" he responded, and proceeded to shoot a blast of fire at the pillar the Dusk was about to step on.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The DuskAs the rock tower formed, e made another and jumped to that's before the previous was destroyed, "Because that's your future," he said, "And you Toa are pathetic. You are false hope!" then the Toa of earth sent a rock fist at the fire Toa.

IC: Taronak dodged the fist by jumping to the side. He then shot a ball of fire at the Toa's body, tired of following him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The DuskThe Dusk was hit, but he didnt fall off the pillar, "See? You use your pseudo powers, and those artificial powers that come from your masks, because yor weak, you cover yourself with lies, every Toa does! I was like that, but I saw darkness, and it will consume light!"

IC: TaronakTaronak was growing tired of this conversation. He shot a massive blast of fire at The Dusk, hoping to knock him off the pillar.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The Dusk He jumpe off the pillar as the fireball came. The pillars collapsed, and the shadowy being hid on the black forest.

IC: The DuskHe could fell it. The warmth of that fire. He pulled out his staff and made a rock hand, and used to pull out a tree and tossed it at the Toa of fire.

IC: Taronak narrowly dodged the tree, which missed him by a few feet. He then ran at The Dusk, and threw a ball of fire at him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: TahukamaTahukama walked rough the forest, and saw a battle between Toa. He saw them, a guard, and....no...he drew out his sword and charged at the earth Toa.IC: The DuskThe Dusk took the hit, and was pushed into a tree, but got up and charged at the Toa with his staff pointing at the guard, but it was blocked, by an old Toa, "You!" the old Toa said, "Inform the guards!"

IC: Taronak didn't trust the old Toa to defeat The Dusk. Taronak went to the side and shot another fire blast at The Dusk, making sure not to hit the old Toa.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Dusk and TahukamaDusk grinned and dodged, making the fire ball hit his old mentor. Tahukama was hit, it didnt do much, he was a Toa of fire. He activated his mask power and started to copy Dusk's rock ability. "Didn't you hear me young one?!" Tahukama said with his mask glowing, "Get the guard! I'll handle my old student! GO!"

IC: SolarisSolaris nodded and walked into the fireplace and down the stairs.
IC: KryzaKryza walked down the stairs. "Look at what we caught," he announced to the room.

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: (Metack, Blackwood Camp, Charred Forest)Metack died rather quickly of a festering, infected wound.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Tahukama"I am Tahukama," he stated, "I suggest you get guards or else he will escape, and that's never good!"

IC: The Dusk and Tahukama"Relying on someone you don't know?" Dusk said, "Have you gone that weak?""It is you who is!" Tahukama said, "You were once strong, but doubted yourself, and you gave in!""To a much greater power old man!" The Dusk said,The two then became locked into sword-staff combat, trying to knock each other's weapon off.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Taronak ran to the guard Headquarters, and yelled: "I need to get some guards to the forest. A Toa who tired to attack me is there. Five Ta-Metoran followed him, and he set out toward the forest, looking to capture The Dusk.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Tahukama and The DuskThe fight continued, until The Dusk great a rock fist and punched Tahukama up the approaching guards, and ran off to le-WahiOOC: The Dusk to Le-Wahi

IC: Taronak arrived at the scene of the fight, but The Dusk was nowhere to be seen. He looked around the area, hoping to find him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: TahukamaTahukama got up, eloping he guards e had knocked into, "Excuse me," he said to Taronak, "But you must inform the captain of the guard, The Dusk is someone not to be trifled with. He is one of those believers in Teidax, and have lost faith in the Light. In fact, alter other villages, he could be anywhere by now,"

IC: Tahukama"That was my old student...Darol, he was originally the leader of a team I was training, and my original prodigy, but I saw something in my newest one, Zacax, and his team, Darol was jealous. More than that, he let darkness consume him. He kept thinking Toa were worthless, so was he. But enough about his past, all Ivan sa is he became corrupt, he hates all Toa, believing we are all false hope,"

IC: Tahukama"He may hate himself, but he truly hates other Toa, mainly Zacax, and also myself. He thought we Toa were false hope, and thought he was too, so he bacame the opposite, fear. What matoran fear. Shadows," he said,

IC: Tahukama"As I know off, he didn't have any, but as a Toa of Stone he should be weak to speed," Tahukama said, "But it's my fault, everything he knows I taught him...but I do know of someone else, but he is somewhere on this island by now. He will kill anytoa, but he wants my Prodigy's blood more than anything,"