Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxZacax walked whims the aids as they entered TE Guard House. The Dusk diserve this, even death, but Zacax wasn't a killer.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Taronak dragged The Dusk into the HQ, intending to put him in a jail cell.OOC: Permission to imprison your character?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Permission granted.IC: Zacax"Well he is taken care of," Zaax said, "So how do I join the Guard? Do I have to do a test or what?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Taronak"Let me deal with this one first." he said as he dragged The Dusk to a cell and threw him in roughly. Taronak adressed another guard member, who talked to Zacax. "Reason for joining the guard?" the member asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax"to help protect this Koro, and the whole Island when needed," Zacax said, which all was true,

IC: Zacax"Zacax, Toa of Fire, and Prodigy to my master Tahukama," Zacax stated, he didn't think the rest was needed but you never know.

IC: Zacax"I can control and create fire, I can repair weapons, and I can also create weapons," Zacax stated, "My Kanohi Hau allows me to create a shield to defend me,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: NPC Guardsman"Take this." he said, and handed him a tablet. "Heve another guard member sign it. Then you will be in the guard. Your starting pay is 75 widgets per week."

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax"Thank you," Zacax said and then turned to Taronak, "Mind signing this?" IC: CalebosCalebos made it to the shore and got off the boat. He walked towards Ta-Koro, he was tired...and had no money.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Taronak signed the tablet. "Congratulations. You are now a member of the guard." he said as he handed the tablet back.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax "Thank you," Zacax said, "Well I'm gonna see If Deusui and Maho are alive," he said and walked outside. Around that time, Calebos entered the streets and Zacax rushed to him, "Caleb your alive!!"Zacax gave his brother a big hug, "Come on, we can talk later," Zacax said and placed Calebos on his back, "Where did you get the knife?""A skakdi, after I sucker punched him," Calebos saidThe two walked off to Le-WahiOOC: Zacax and Calebos to Le-Wahi

Edited by Zacax

IC: Taronak went to The Dusk's cell, to interrogate him. "Why did you attack me, and what were you doing in the Koro?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The Dusk"hehehe...you are so blind..." he chuckled, "To send a message, for those to know they would die if they didn't follow darkness,"

IC: The Dusk"You interrupted " he said with a smirk,

Edited by Zacax

IC: HelsinaHelsina was bored and left the store. She walked around the place and saw a small shop, which the beings Elian and Sehrii were in, "Well these things are cute,"

IC: Helsina"Meh...their okay," Helsina commented, "But these look better,"

IC: HelsinaHelsina found this cute little outfit and decided to buy it, "What do you two think?" she asked the two others in the store.

IC: The Dusk"Dis you, perchance, turn off elemental powers in this cell?" he asked, seeing if they were dumb.

IC: Helsina"Well I thought asking someone like you would me make my choice," she said, IC: The DuskThe Dusk smirked as he pulled out his staff. The fools didn't consider removing it from him.

IC:Kohra raised her eyebrow slightly at the newcomer, a barely notable gesture. A tension was forming between the Toa and the Vortixx as they stood across from each other, sizing each other up. They're eyes met, each trying to read the other and mutually failing to make a certain assumption about who their opposite was underneath the outside. Both remained as unapproachable to each other as they were and Kohra almost chuckled at the situation. Even their colour-schemes seemed to be similar to a degree. "I'm a traveler...and possible source of income if your partner here is up to the job."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: The DuskThe Dusk smirked as he stood up and stabbed his staff into the floor, "Get ready for the worse,"

IC: Taronak heard a noise from The Dusk's cell. "What is going on here?" he asked. walking toward the cell.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: The Dusk"Your doom," he said with devilish grin,