Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Tairel [talking to Ryed; Ta-Koro shop; abandoned attic])

Tairel wasn't about to take that chance; his hand tightening around the Matoran's throat."I'm doing this for your own good," he says; watching the air drain from the being's body. It was most likely a bluff anyway. He needed to get this "demon" out of the being as soon as he could.-Mef Man

IC(Tairel [talking to Ryed; Ta-Koro shop; abandoned attic])

"It's a risk I must take," Tairel says to himself before laying the unconscious Matoran on the table. The Toa of Fire places his hands on the Matoran's head before activating his mask."Here we go..."OOC: Permission to heal the alter-ego?-Mef Man

IC: "Oh." Isfel remarked. "Well, what can you remember?"
IC (Avya)What could I tell him?I ran through the memories I had. There weren't many. There was the only one I'd had when I woke up, of my slaughtering a village of Matoran. Then there was the memory of a Toa team standing together in the sunlight, on a beach. I could vaguely recall an island, but that was it. There wasn't much at all.I shrugged. "Not much. I remember a Toa team, and an island, but I don't know who they are or where it is. Other than that, only vague impressions and shadows... like I should know something, but don't."It wasn't exactly cold in Ta-Koro, but I shivered anyway. The depths of my mind were dark, even to me, and it was strangely unsettling to try and explore them. The awful feeling of emptiness, of knowing that you know something but being unable to recall it.

IC(Tairel [operating on Ryed; Ta-Koro shop; abandoned attic])

Tairel begins to operate on the Matoran; closing his eyes and activating his Mask of Healing to get rid of what was damaging his brain and causing this split personality. The Toa spends the next few minutes healing and was almost finished when a being barged into the room."Wha-what are you doing? Get out!"The Toa of Fire scoops up the Matoran after accidentally fusing something in the brain to another part...In a few minutes, the two were out of the village and in the charred forest. Now, Tairel just has to wat for the Matoran to wake up.OOC: Sorry for the slow post.-Mef Man

IC: Isfel nodded reassuringly. "It's okay not being able to remember things. In fact, maybe there are some things in your mind you don't want to remember." The Toa of Fire shrugged. "By the way, I'm pretty sure there's no way off the island."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Avya)Isfle was right on one account: there were definitely some things I was better off forgetting. The problem was, one of the worst of those was one I had remembered from the start. I wasn't going to go around telling everyone, but I couldn't forget the image of a burning village, the smell of charred flesh, the screams of roasting Matoran. It was seared into my mind. Who knew what else lurked in the depths of my memory?Maybe I was better off not knowing.I frowned at Isfel's last remark. "Has nobody tried? I mean, there has to be somewhere people can go to, if they just travel far enough." If there was one thing I was sure of, it was that I didn't come from Mata Nui. That meant there had to be at least one other island somewhere beyond the horizon, and it had to be attainable... didn't it?

IC: Isfel shook his head sadly. He knew there was no way off the island. The Makuta wouldn't allow it. "How could anybody try? Where would they go?" The questions were biting, but Isfel was sure that building up Avya's hopes would end up worse. "No one knows of any other islands. How can one prepare for a journey to the unknowable?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: "It's not that there's nothing out there, it's that it can't be found." Isfel pointed casually to a nearby Skakdi. "Skakdi aren't from Mata Nui, none of them are. But it doesn't matter. No one who came here from somewhere else remembers how they did it, or where they're from."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ta-Koro"That job being what, exactly?" Vinathli asked, raising her hand to silence Jilsud, who had opened his mouth to speak. The Toa of Gravity, amazingly, was beginning to have a small amount of respect for this Vortixx. She was almost, if not exactly as professional as she was.
IC:Kohra smiled amusedly at Vinathli. "I am sure you will understand that I am rather disinclined to discuss the nature of my offer in a spot this...public." the Vortixx said, indicating the well-traveled retractable bridge leading into the village just behind them. Matoran were constantly coming and going, as well as other beings. It was probably the busiest place in Ta-Koro, except for the Kohlii-Stadium during season perhaps. "But I hear there are excellent restaurants and inns in this village. If you care to join me, I can disclose the details of what I have in mind over a few drinks and a fine meal. My treat, what do you say?"Kohra was a bit surprised at her own generosity. She didn't have much love for Toa, especially the ones thinking themselves heroes. But perhaps Vinathli was one of the few good ones. And if she paid for three meals to find out if Jilsud and her were able to provide what she needed, she did not mind spending those few widgets.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: HelsinaShe was bored. She decided to head back to Le-Wahi, her home. She walked out and walked to Le-Wahi.OOC: Helsina to Le-Wahi

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC(Tairel [Talking to Deyr; Ta-Koro, Charred Forest])

"That's what was causing your memory loss," explains Tairel. "Your 'alter ego' takes over your body and you forget what happens as your opposite self takes over your actions, thoughts, words, and even memories. I think I got rid of it, though."-Mef Man

IC: Dyer:"Hmm, sounds... Complicated," Dyer replied. If only you wished Toa, just wait, and I'll put a nice knife in your back when you're not looking. You should have bartered with me when you had the chance, now you'll pay the price... Dyer shook his head, he'd been thinking about what Tairel had said, and must had drifted off.

IC(Tairel [Talking to Deyr; Ta-Koro, Charred Forest])

"Here it is," says Tairel as they walk into a nearby restaurant. It brought back so many bad memories as they entered. This was the place that him and the others at the hospital had eaten, the same food they all had talked over during their time at the hospital, the same food they had all laughed over. And now he was one of the only ones left that was entering the place."Um, here's a, uh, table."-Mef Mann

IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ta-KoroJilsud walked through the streets. Though the word 'walk' didn't really do his locomotion justice. He practically danced around and over obstacles, people, and the occasional Rahi, giving little comments about everything and everyone. Vinathli stared at everything coldly, walking in brisk, measured steps.Soon, they reached a small, empty (save for it's owner/operator and staff) restuarant, The Lava Hawk. Waving at the owner, who grimaced in return, Jilsud sat down at a small table, grinning at Kohra and Vinathli. "See? Nice and private."

pNNgXax.jpg